Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40946 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2016, 10:25:31 pm »

Lear makes his way down the stairways from the room that everyone is hanging out in, heading towards the carefully entering contact marks.

When you round the stair's corner, you were immediately met by bright flashlights, temporary blinding you and preventing you from getting a clear look of who the marks were. You hear the familiar sound of firearms being quickly aimed in a direction. Yours, specifically.

"Freeze! Hands where I can see them!" One of them shouts as your networked HUD made the decision from the current situation that the Contacts were being aggressive and prove a risk to the agent's life and adjusts accordingly, turning the four Contact icons from 'Unknown' to 'Hostiles'.

Everyone else's HUD updated accordingly. To those who didn't come with Lear they'll just see Lear coming in contact with the four previously unknown contact that have just suddenly turned red. Which can be pretty bad, an Agent caught by surprise by four armed hostiles in a small corridor could spell the end for said Agent.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2016, 10:28:18 pm »

Tenno fires a warning shot between the flashlights.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2016, 10:33:00 pm »

From all the way in the observing room to the 1st floor where Lear found them?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2016, 10:39:26 pm »

A submachine drops to the floor as the goat whips his arms towards the ceiling.

"Don't shoot! I'm friendly!"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2016, 10:41:40 pm »

I was under Tenno was still on the roof?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2016, 12:19:56 am »

I was under Tenno was still on the roof?

Alright. So you'd like to shoot from the roof, through the floors all the way to the 1st floor and hope that you don't actually hit the contact marks by aiming at the flashlights you didn't know existed?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2016, 12:30:41 am »

I thought I was on the roof of a different house, but if I am on the roof of this same house I will ask for target ID and if they are hostile I will shoot between the HUD markers.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2016, 01:12:21 am »

I thought I was on the roof of a different house, but if I am on the roof of this same house I will ask for target ID and if they are hostile I will shoot between the HUD markers.

Alrighty, then! You ask for target ID to see what you're being invaded with.

[Going to wait for another person to react first.]

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2016, 06:40:34 am »

"Hello!? Are you the reinforcements we called for from ZPD!? Or are you part of that group across the street!? Either way wipe your God damned feet before you step on the carpet!!"

I draw my pistol.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2016, 02:38:21 pm »

There was a tense second before the Flashlights were shut off. It took Lear's eyes a moment to adjust the brightness before he can see Animals in easily recognizable ZPD Uniforms who lower their weapons upon noticing the Division badge on him.

You quickly take into account that out of the four, two are wolves with the other two being a pig and a warthog. All of which fits perfectly in in this neighborhood in term of sizes.

The wolves appears to be wearing police vests and armed with pistols while the Pig came in his plain uniform armed with a Marksman rifle.

The Warthog seems to be the heaviest armored of them all, wearing TUSK gear and armed with a shotgun, a sidearm and a mean look.

Though you don't recognize them by name, you're sure that Tenno or maybe even Benjamin would know them.

"Ah, sorry about that. Thought you might be a perp." One of the wolves aid as they wipe their feet on the carpet before coming in as asked.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2016, 03:17:01 pm »

"Don't worry about it. A little scare never hurt anyone." Lear says with a laugh. He crouches down to pick up the fallen SMG. "This building should be cleared so you guys can relax a little bit. I'll lead you guys to the rest of the team."

The goat stands up and walks back up to his team's location in the house.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2016, 04:28:45 pm »

"Uhh, anyone? I'm about to shoot at the little red dots on my HUD if I'm not told otherwise..."

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2016, 04:37:20 pm »

"No worries Tenno. I'm certain by the distinct lack of gunshots that whoever is here is friendly."

Addressing the group of officers. "Welcome to casa del trash heap. We have our friendly neighborhood sniper sitting on a rooftop nearby. Over there, that's Benji. You probably already know him pretty well. Make yourselves comfortable. Oh, and don't peek your heads through the windows."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2016, 05:31:03 pm »

After the situation does not devolve into shooting, the Contact dots was re-assigned yet again to green, identicating friendlies.

"Thanks for the tour. So what's the situation?" The same wolf asked, grinning ear-to-ear as they're addressed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2016, 05:36:41 pm »

"We have a highly active gang of boar in the garage across the street. Tenno counted at least a dozen. Though we know there are most likely more. I surfed the radio earlier and didn't pick up any chatter, let alone thiers, so I assume they have no radios set up. All the ones we've seen have some form of firearm. Ranging from a few shotguns, some semi-auto assault rifles, and some SMGs."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44