Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40923 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2016, 08:11:26 pm »

"Thank you, sir."

As soon as I'm out of earshot, whisper on the comms

"Everyone get that? Tenno. You got eyes on the construction site?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2016, 10:13:36 pm »

"Not at this angle, but give me thirty seconds to reposition and it'll be affirmative"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2016, 10:18:51 pm »

"Got it. I'm heading over to you right now." Lear replies. The goat begins trailing the scouting agent with the help of his HUD.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2016, 10:29:55 pm »

"Lear. Loiter around just outside. Maybe near the back. If you see someone leave, follow at a safe distance; if someone comes around back packing heat, report it and fall back to the apartment Tenno's staked out on. Benji, fall in behind me, but stay near the door. Tenno keep doing what your doing. We'll be in and out in four minutes tops."

I shuffle to the site. In I walk.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2016, 06:09:00 am »

"Not at this angle, but give me thirty seconds to reposition and it'll be affirmative"

You re-positioned and found a good enough spot on the same building that you can see the Construction site. Visuals aren't as good as you hoped, but it'll do.

"Got it. I'm heading over to you right now." Lear replies. The goat begins trailing the scouting agent with the help of his HUD.

The HUD makes trailing a simple matter as you can see the Red Panda on your HUD even through buildings, marked by an Icon. No problem arises while you follow him.

"Lear. Loiter around just outside. Maybe near the back. If you see someone leave, follow at a safe distance; if someone comes around back packing heat, report it and fall back to the apartment Tenno's staked out on. Benji, fall in behind me, but stay near the door. Tenno keep doing what your doing. We'll be in and out in four minutes tops."

I shuffle to the site. In I walk.

You shuffled over to the site, sticking to the corners and behind junk, pretending to be looking for stuff meanwhile makes you look less suspicious as a visitor. You soon arrive near the Construction site and stalked out, and true enough there's several Boars there with tables set up under an incomplete building bartering with what you presume to be local residents. Dozens of canned food are spotted.. it looks like the Guards are armed too. Some have simple metal pipes with cloth handles, some have actual firearms. Pistols and looks to be civilian models, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2016, 09:22:35 pm »

Seeing the detective stop on his screen, Lear figures the construction site is near. He tries to circle around and obtain a vantage different from the red panda.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2016, 10:42:05 am »

Seeing the detective stop on his screen, Lear figures the construction site is near. He tries to circle around and obtain a vantage different from the red panda.

Circling around and trying to avoid being seen, you managed to flank the construction site on it's right flank. The Icon on your screen helped you spot the Detective stalking behind some trash. Otherwise you probably wouldn't have had spotted him at all!

The others didn't have the advantage of having state-of-the-art HUD Contact lenses and surely did not notice him.

The Bartering seems to have gotten a little heated as one angry boar shouts at another equally angry boar who's trying to shove a handful of money at his face, no doubt to try buying the canned food, though you recall them calling money worthless.

This leads to the money-shoving boar being shoved to the ground and yelled at to stop wasting their time and fuck off. He seems like he's going to gore the other boar momentary, but a pistol being aimed at his head really help convince him that maybe he really should fuck off.

And fuck off he did.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2016, 02:51:32 pm »

"Anyone got positive ID on anyone? Could be worth it to run them through the ZPD database, find out about their family, occupation etcetera. We should only need the leader."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2016, 05:08:10 pm »

Lear checks his new Division gear for picture taking capabilities and internet accessing. He then continues to monitor the construction site.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2016, 08:07:18 pm »

Lear checks his new Division gear for picture taking capabilities and internet accessing. He then continues to monitor the construction site.

Your Contact lense can take pictures for you. Though the Internet itself have ceased working already and will probably need to be restored first before you do anything with it.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2016, 09:11:19 pm »

Stand around and wait for one of the vendors to head home. Take a picture, mark him on the HUD, and send the picture to everyone else via comm link.

"We'll follow this guy."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2016, 09:12:33 pm »

Tenno receives the picture, "I have eyes on." he says, tracking the target with the rifle.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2016, 01:03:40 pm »

Stand around and wait for one of the vendors to head home. Take a picture, mark him on the HUD, and send the picture to everyone else via comm link.

"We'll follow this guy."

You marked the Vendor and waited.. About an hour later, when there's no more buying customers, the Boars gathered their things, packed up the food and began heading out from the construction site. Food carried in their backpacks along with whatever they managed to trade for.

Since everyone is linked together, everyone can see the moving Icon of the marked Vendor.

They moved quickly, more than animals their size have any rights to. Every once in a while they would Brandish their weapons to discourage a particularly hungry-looking predestrian along the way.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »

"Buncha thugs..." Benjamin muttered to himself. He followed the boars at a distance, keeping out of sight and relying on his teammates to keep track of their location. Benjamin himself tended to stand out too much to follow anyone.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2016, 02:13:10 pm »

Lear perked up from his post as soon as he saw the vendors leave their post. Soon he began to trail the gang.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44