Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40886 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2016, 04:35:41 pm »

"What needs being shot at?"

"Some Asshole stealing food supply drops and selling it back to the population. Some Grade-A Jack-Assery if you ask me. The Chief will know more.. He's upstairs, by the way." Ritter replied.

The goat checks inside the situation room.

Heading inside, you see a large, imposing Water Buffalo ZPD Officer standing with his back to you, arms crossed. "I've heard a lot of things in my days, and I've seen a lot of crazy shit. But you? A Division Agent? Really?" He asked someone who's on the other side from you. A feminine voice replies "It's just is, Chief. Ready to make the world a better place?"

To this, the ZPD Chief sighed and rub the bridge of his nose before surrendering to a fistbump. He had to lean down for that.

Way down.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2016, 05:53:50 pm »

"All right. We'll see what we can do about it."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2016, 06:04:19 pm »

"We'll do what we can."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2016, 11:26:57 pm »

Lear stays silent for a moment, taking in what he presumes to be comradery. He then steps forward.

"Hi, I hope I'm not intruding, but is there a Division agent in here?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 12:21:17 am »

Lear stays silent for a moment, taking in what he presumes to be comradery. He then steps forward.

"Hi, I hope I'm not intruding, but is there a Division agent in here?"

The ZPD Chief turned his head around and looked at you. Even at this hunched position, he's still one intimidating water buffalo. "Another one?" He asked, raising a brow.

Then a pair of large ears perked out from the crouched Chief, then a whole head. "Hey there!" A.. cottontail bunny greeted Lear with way too much energy.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 03:27:46 pm »

"Hey there to you too." Lear said with a small smile. "So yeah, there are three more of us downstairs, probably trying to figure out what to do."
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:41 pm »

"Hey there to you too." Lear said with a small smile. "So yeah, there are three more of us downstairs, probably trying to figure out what to do."

"Really?" The Bunny asked, curious. "Well, I got here first thing since Activation. And the Chief said that a shipment of supplies didn't get to us because some rioters ambushed them and took the supplies for themselves! They were also seen selling said supplies that was meant to be given out for free for things too. So if anything, I think that might just be our first assignment?" She suggests. "I'm sure Five Division Agents can handle that, right?"

"Well, if they can't then you're all a bunch of waste of Tax money, then." The Chief said gruffly.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 09:18:41 pm »

"Sounds like a plan to me. I'll call up the rest of the team." The Goat replied. While adjusting his glasses, he confirms his comm is set to channel 47.

"Hey guys, this is Lear. Come upstairs and get over to the situation room. We got a mission from the Chief to retrieve some stolen supplies. Let's get briefed and organized now."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2016, 03:02:32 am »

"Question one," Tenno says as he walks, "Details?"

"Question two, Is my anti-tank rifle going to be overkill?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2016, 12:11:55 pm »

"Some rioters ambushed and stole a shipment of supplies from us. They're now selling the supplies instead of distributing them freely. It's now our job to get the supplies back. How, when, and where? I'm not sure yet, but we'll find out soon. As for your second question..."

The Goat scratches his beard.

"Probably."
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2016, 12:29:19 pm »

Everyone presumably make their way upstairs and into the situation room, where the ZPD Chief watched each one of them. He raises his brow at the Rhino when he enters. "Tenno? You too?" he sounds quite surprised.

The Bunny agent hops onto a chair and lean over a table that have a map of the city on it, various places have markers surrounding them in a circle. "What the Goat agent said is correct. We're unsure where they kept the whole supply at, but the supplier's been ambushed here." She points at one of the circle some blocks away, near a bridge. "And they're being sold in this neighborhood." She adds, trailing her finger to a much larger circle that encircles an entire neighborhood. "We suspect that they might be hiding it somewhere in there. So we'll have to go find it, bring it back here and then distribute it properly." She finishes.

"And about your anti-tank rifle.. well, we never know, right? they might have a looted police APC in there somewhere? It's better to have and not need than need and not have, after all." The Bunny adds with a shrug. "Questions?"

Chief Bogo just watches helplessly as the tiny Bunny took control of the situation room.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2016, 03:41:35 pm »

Tenno lays the suitcase on the able, offers a donut to the boss and begins assembling his anti-tank rifle

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2016, 04:35:17 pm »

"Do we know if a single collective group of rioters took the supplies or are a few gangs competing for the supply trade?" Lear asks.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:39 pm »

Tenno lays the suitcase on the able, offers a donut to the boss and begins assembling his anti-tank rifle

The donut was accepted and much enjoyed.

"Do we know if a single collective group of rioters took the supplies or are a few gangs competing for the supply trade?" Lear asks.

"Being able to ambush our suppliers suggest that they are somewhat organized, but we don't know if they're one large collective group or splintered gangs. So far we haven't seen any rioter-on-rioter violence, though." Answers the Bunny agent.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2016, 08:33:09 pm »

Tenno offers the bunny a donut
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44