Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40836 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 12:08:37 pm »

-snip-

The Wolf does a helpful shrug. "Guess so? You're a soldier and I bet you know how to use the thing better than any of us. If you want you can go ask Chief Bogo, he should be upstairs in his office."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 02:53:35 pm »

"I have some tools, Ma." Lear replies as he slowly closes the false book. He looks up and sees the onlookers as well, waiting in line for their daily rations. "Tools to fix this city. Don't worry, I'll explain when I get back."

Tenno walks  up to the goat, "Hey there," he says, "Nice watch, I have one just like it," he holds it up for the goat

Lear nods and says. "Ready to head out?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 02:57:29 pm »

Tenno nods, "Yeah."

((Also, vkiNm, I was under the impression that Tenno was carrying around the AT rifle in like a suitcase, not in plain sight))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 03:43:50 pm »

Tenno nods, "Yeah."

((Also, vkiNm, I was under the impression that Tenno was carrying around the AT rifle in like a suitcase, not in plain sight))

(ah,  sorry. Sure, you can carry the rifle around in a suitcase.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 03:57:33 pm »

"Goodbye silence. I will miss your tender embrace. May we someday meet again one final time."

I walk out of my office and down the hall to the right. The main entrance is just down a flight of stairs. I remember how the walls used to shine like gold in the morning sun. How at night, when everything was settling down, the perps we had gotten would sometimes start humming some song. It hasn't happened like that for two fuckin' weeks. I hook the right at the landing of the building and go down the old wood steps that creaked like someone screaming. The walls were bare and a dun color that made most people want to vomit. It was beautiful to me. Now it was stained in soot and the ground littered with trash.

You left the comfort of your office behind, her soft, serene caresses of silence and gentle rockings of whiskey still lingered in your memories as you step out to what once was a beautiful street. Now littered with trash, stained. Odd bodies in bodybags lined the walls at some places..

This isn't the Zootopia you remembered. But you guess that's why you're activated. They want you to fix this mess up.

Well, you're going to need a plan. A place to go and a thing to do. Perhaps you can go visit the local ZPD Precinct and see if anybody survived. At the very least you'll find more guns there. And a walled place that you can maybe use. You recall from your trainings that all ZPD Precinct comes with their own power generators, so that will definitely come in handy.

And it's not that far from where you are too, just a few blocks down the road.

Looking down said road, you've just realize what a sad state the place is in. There's some random animals mulling about in the streets, picking through trashcans or the ground to look for something, anything that can help them survive. You're so fortunate you don't have any family or friends to speak of in a time like this..

"I have some tools, Ma." Lear replies as he slowly closes the false book. He looks up and sees the onlookers as well, waiting in line for their daily rations. "Tools to fix this city. Don't worry, I'll explain when I get back."

Tenno walks  up to the goat, "Hey there," he says, "Nice watch, I have one just like it," he holds it up for the goat

Lear nods and says. "Ready to head out?"

"He's said he's got tools, pa!" your mother told your father, who grunted in reply but didn't say much else.

Every goat seems to shrink away when a big, heavily armed and armored Rhino loomed over, though. But relaxed a little seeing that he's a ZPD Officer.

You haven't ate yet, but you've got high-energy bars that you can consume.. or you can take the soup here and head out later.

You're still going to need a plan.. and believe it or not, you might have to secure the ZPD Precinct, just in case.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 04:22:48 pm »

"Well, best not to draw attention where it isn't due."

I begin walking up the unkempt street in a mock version of the way the other survivors ramble about. Towards the ZPD station.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 04:28:10 pm »

Lear reopens his book. He grabs a pair of contact lenses and earbuds and puts them on. He then takes out the velcro patch and stamps it onto his hoodie.

"So do we have a plan? Are there any other agents here?" Lear asks the rhino. He begins to reach for a high-energy bar in his backpack, stops midway, and instead extends his hand to the big rhino. "I almost forgot, I'm Lear, Lear Dubois."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 04:37:34 pm »

Tenno shakes the hand and crushes the goat, "The name's Tenno. Tenno- Just Tenno."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2016, 06:13:30 pm »

"Nice to meet you Tenno." Lear says, grabbing an energy bar. "So you work here, right? Think we could talk to your boss and get an update on the situation?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 06:29:31 pm »

"Well, best not to draw attention where it isn't due."

I begin walking up the unkempt street in a mock version of the way the other survivors ramble about. Towards the ZPD station.

You keep your piece tucked to yourself and tucks your paws under your armpits and begin shuffling about with your head down along the messy street. Your Trench Coat actually provides a decent amount of warmth even as light snow falls on you.

It was no surprise that you made your way around without drawing attention, you've been doing it for a living, after all. Arriving down at the block where the ZPD is based at, you see what must be the largest gathering of in-city camping trip you've ever seen. Dozens of tents lined up wherever they can and animals mull about. Metal barrels that's been converted into a fireplace are commonplace, providing the much-needed warmth for the animals here.

Well, it seems like some of civilization survived, after all. You can also see Animals inside the ZPD itself!

Lear reopens his book. He grabs a pair of contact lenses and earbuds and puts them on. He then takes out the velcro patch and stamps it onto his hoodie.

Your mother, having recovered from her mini-heartattack of the suddenly appearing Rhino, got curious again and interrupts you. "You needed contact lenses? And what's with the patch? Is that a Gang patch? I didn't raise you to be in no gang!"

"Our son's in a gang?" your father asked, grunting. "Is that Rhino in the gang too? is he your friend?" he questioned further.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 06:36:46 pm »

"Seems legit."

I casually walk up to the main entrance.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 07:13:44 pm »

"Seems legit."

I casually walk up to the main entrance.

The immediate thing you see is a line of animals for what seems to be a soup kitchen.

And a family of goat that seems to be arguing to each other with a Rhino..

One of the Goats have The Division's patch on his hoodie. He also seems to have the Smart watch as well. Another agent?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 07:19:14 pm »

"Not a gang... Something about a government department, I think?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 07:28:22 pm »

This looks like it could escalate quickly. And it appears that I missed that patch. Apply it to the upper sleeve of my trenchcoat. I step up to the group smoothly and insert myself into the argument.

"Hello, folks. I'm detective Alex McCain. What seems to be the problem here?"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »

"I'm acting too quickly." Lear says with a smile, looking at the small commotion he caused. "Look Ma, Pa, I'm part of the Strategic Homeland Division. Along with my day job as a writer, I also had the job of being agent for the government. I just been activated and I need go- help the city with Tenno and Detective McCain, was it? It's a little convoluted and there are a lot of moving parts, but in short, I am not a gang member. Does that make more sense?"
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44