Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40823 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #600 on: June 14, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »

"How much ANFO do you guys think we need? is the bridge pretty beefy?"

Jaco asks over radio

Lear peers at the bridge.

He whispers "I wish I had binoculars."

Lear stares at the bridge.

"I think we already have enough explosives to down this bridge. You can pack it down before lighting the fuse, just to be safe ... or whatever." Lear says. He pinches the bridge on his glasses, pulls them off, and then rubs his muzzle.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 14, 2016, 11:06:33 pm »

"We should pack them into a sock. I saw it in a movie once, where they took explosives, put them in some socks, and rigged a fuse. They also coated it in axle grease, but that isn't necessary here. We lay two or three sock bombs at the pillars holding the bridge up, and then if there's anything still standing, we throw a bomb at that. Hopefully, there'll be nothing left after the first detonations."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 15, 2016, 03:07:18 am »

Using any diesel fuel he can find, Jaco throws together a few blocks of ANFO before heading back to the group

"Im ready whenever you guys are" 

He says with a hint of nervousness

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 15, 2016, 10:39:11 am »

"I'm about ready."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 15, 2016, 06:38:44 pm »

With the group ready to do this and several blocks of improvised explosives made, how do you plan to actually go with it? You've been working inside a building so that they wouldn't see you, but if there's any sentries they'd definitely spot you when you move out to the open area of the Docks. The mobile cover/ramcart will only make you more obvious, but having several feet of scrap metal and car doors between you and high-velocity flesh-rending lead will help immensely.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #605 on: June 16, 2016, 03:25:30 am »

"I think we have two people rigging the bombs, and the rest up here searching for sentries. If anyone takes notice, I'll... distract... them." Tenno pulls out a PVC rocket with a sugar/potassium-nitrate engine, "can anyone get me a payload on this and a fuse to detonate it on impact?"
The rocket seems to be held together with duct tape. "I saw how to do this on the internet once. In high school. I hope I did it right. If anyone sees you, I'll pop them in the head with my gun, then someone will launch this rocket at the base, which should just cause a distraction and cause them to poke their heads out and be looking at the pretty boom. Whoever's laying the bombs, take a smoke grenade with you."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 16, 2016, 02:11:07 pm »

"Hold up. Let's give them a chance to end this diplomatically. I'll call out to them and give them our terms. If there is no answer we blow the bridge."

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 16, 2016, 06:40:03 pm »

"Sounds good, but what are the terms?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 16, 2016, 06:42:12 pm »

Well, they send a representative of their group, we send one of us, we find the facts, or we blow the bridge.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:44:32 pm by Sosoku234 »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 16, 2016, 08:11:39 pm »

"Hmm, ok. Well let's try the radio first. Hopefully we were intercepting their comms earlier."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 18, 2016, 01:06:22 am »

"I'll leave diplomacy up to you guys, hopefully you can get somewhere without any shots being fired"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 18, 2016, 01:22:15 am »

Hello, hello! I'm talking to you guys that were on the radio, just a while ago. I'm Alexander McCaine. Detective Private Investigator. I'm here with my colleagues on the request of former mayoral assistant Bellwether. I want to find out what happened, so we can end whatever has happened in peace. I request from you a representative of your group. I need to ask some questions. Be it from the self acclaimed 'stealth King' or your leader or whomever was talking earlier. We will not fire upon you, unless you give is a reason to. I will be willing to meet you halfway. If you hear this please respond.

If I hear no answer in the next ten minutes, we will kill you. All of you. Please, don't let it come to violence and unnecessary bloodshed.

Back on our frequency.

Doc, I need you to see if the traffic cams are still running, and if they are, gather the logged data and see if these wolves attacked first or not.

To everyone else

"If they don't respond in ten minutes, we blow the bridge and retreat to the tower for their counterattack."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 18, 2016, 01:09:12 pm »

You've received an immediate response of "The hell? How did you?..." though they waited until you're done talking before the voice you've come to recognize as 'Big Sky' replies "We did nothing to bellwether, we are just scavengers, use to be four of us but Vestal got shot in the head by bandits and Claw died from his wounds after the firefight as we have no medical supply's. I am the squadleader as well so ask away but note i do not take threats well, also if you can give me a few minutes to get Firebrand back on this channel that would be appreciated as i don't want to leave him in the dark."

if you were watching your own radio channel you would see someone else joined, right as Alex was talking, though it doesn't matter if you check it or not as the self-proclaimed 'Stealth King' spoke up on their own accord. "Ah ha! So who are you Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Echo Romeo's? And what the hell are you doing here?"

You can feel your eye instinctively twitches and the sudden, almost savage desire to very unpleasantly maim the person overusing the sacred Military codespeak. The slightly high-pitched noise their words make are also rather annoying.. might be the Radio.

As for the Traffic Cams.. well, they've ran until about 4 days ago after the Nuclear Reactor shut down. You'll have to either restore power to the section first and then hack into the network or manually retrieve the recordings from each Cam.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 18, 2016, 01:44:50 pm »

I don't mean any harm to you if you don't mean any harm to us. And I am sorry for the threat. I had to do something to get a response. Radio back when you have established radio contact with your guy. I have a few questions about the attack. Over.

"Hello, Mr. 'Stealth King'. I assume you can see and hear us just fine. We are here from ZPD precinct 1, city 7. Bellwether sent us to stop the 'attacks' on her Tower. I'm convinced that we can solve this issue with a little bit of detective work and some diplomacy. I'll let you continue to hide. You leave us alone for now."

Doc, find a car battery and hook it up to a cam, wait for me to say if it's necessary to download the data. Alex out.

"You know, we should come up with cool nicknames, when we get back to Base."

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 18, 2016, 06:08:42 pm »

"Why the hell would Bellweather want us to kill scavengers? I have a bad feeling about her and her men"

Jaco whispers to the group
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44