Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40853 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2016, 08:40:53 pm »

"First off. Please tell me you got some sort of alcoholic drink I can spike my tea with?" Once I get an answer to that, whether yes or no,

"Second. I agree to this mission, though I will have to consult with the rest of the group. We will head back down and deliberate. Once we come to an agreement, we'll tell one of your subordinates to relay our answer to you. Sound fair?"

"Of course! help yourself to the Liquor cabinet." Bellwether allowed with a smile as she nods, letting Alex spike his drink with alcohol.

"And that is reasonable. I'll let my them know where to point you at to find the wolves after you've come to a conclusion. Ta for now!" Says the sheep, wiggling her digits a little in a wave.

Continue to listen to their comms just in case I hear something suspicious. But make sure I'm not speaking over their frequency. Who knows, it might come in handy later, and it's good to get some practice in.

Nothing seems suspicious, just that they've decided on lunch. But now you've got keys to their secured Comms! That'll definitely come in handy.

By now, the infiltration team would arrive at the exit point, now they just need to find a way to remove the cover without making too much noise if they still want to go in..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2016, 08:50:29 pm »

I look over at the cabinet. My eyes widen at the wide variety of liquor. They settle on a very prominent bottle of Whiskey. I pour about a sixth of the bottle into the cup 'o' tea, chuckling maniacally. I sip the tea peacefully.

"Sorry about that display. It's been about two weeks since I'd had a drop of this sweet stuff to drink. Oh, and this tea is actually very good. What's in it?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2016, 08:53:55 pm »

Hey, it seems that these guys are friendlies. I guess you don't have to infiltrate them at all. You can probably come out now.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2016, 09:17:09 pm »

I look over at the cabinet. My eyes widen at the wide variety of liquor. They settle on a very prominent bottle of Whiskey. I pour about a sixth of the bottle into the cup 'o' tea, chuckling maniacally. I sip the tea peacefully.

"Sorry about that display. It's been about two weeks since I'd had a drop of this sweet stuff to drink. Oh, and this tea is actually very good. What's in it?"

"Oh don't worry, I don't mind. I actually don't drink myself, so you feel free whenever you come here." Says Bellwether. "And I'm pretty sure the Tea's got some Honey and Lemon in them. Though two weeks after civilization collapse and I'm sure that boiled water would taste pretty amazing, hmm?"

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2016, 09:47:51 pm »

Thank you for your hospitality." I walk over to the elevator. On the way down I ask Benji, "What do you think? Any objections?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2016, 10:31:10 pm »

"Uhh, sitrep?" Tenno asks to anyone who can hear him
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2016, 11:14:53 pm »

Jaco examines the metal grate.

"Your map is spot on, we found a pretty beefy grate down here, i dont know if we can get through it with our equipment we currently have.  Besides you said the occupants were friendly right?"

The deer take a few stuffy breaths through his respirator.

"At leased we found a way to get in if theres a need for us to infiltrate this place"

Jaco motions to Lear to turn back and head back up to the street.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 04:11:02 am by Jalardos »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Acknowledging Jaco's cue, Lear turns away from the grate and begins the slow cold trek back up to street level.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming that Benjamin does not have any objections, Alex and Benjamin returns to ground floor and was allowed out without any problems. Their weapons returned.

Once they return to the group, the first thing they notice is the smell. Lear and Jaco seems to have somehow gotten themselves dirtied to the max with sewage from the waist down.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"OK. We got a mission to discuss. The leader of the tower is willing to let us jack in for some power. But, only if we take care of a group of wolves that's been harassing them. They are highly armed and I assume well organized. This won't be like last time. I wanted to get yous guys's opinion on this. You wanna do it?"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not much of a fighter, so I'll leave that decision to you guys, but I'll support whatever you decide.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaco removes his respirator

"I'm down for a fight, besides the sooner we finish this up the sooner I can have a shower"

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

"Who's the leader of the tower? You guys know why the wolves are harassing the tower people?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

"The reason for the wolves is that pretty much everyone in there is a sheep. And the leader is president Bellwether."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where are these wolves?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44