Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC: A new beginning.  (Read 40931 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game IC 4/4: The Beginning of The End.
« Reply #345 on: April 14, 2016, 09:46:09 pm »

How is the generator hooked up to the building's power grid?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2016, 09:53:06 pm »

How is the generator hooked up to the building's power grid?

There's one of these things in the basement near the boilers room. It runs on gas. And it connects like any emergency Generator does, to a power inlet connecting to circuits that connects to the rest of the building.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 14, 2016, 10:01:36 pm »

Think aloud.

Hmmm... Inlet makes it easy... Just a few moments of no power... splice the cables for emergencies... easy to use the generator again... 2+2=114... Got it!

Walk away happy and confusing anybody standing behind me with my last statement.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2016, 09:08:16 pm »

"So Towers, you think we can hook this place up to Central Tower?"
Max avatar size is 80x80

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2016, 09:13:35 pm »

Marvel at how awesome my hearing is that I can hear him from the basement, then shout back towards the kitchen.

YES! JUST HAVE TO TWIST SOME WIRES TOGETHER! PETTY EASY ACTUALLY!

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 16, 2016, 01:22:32 pm »

This is why I stick to fixing animals...

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 16, 2016, 03:12:20 pm »

"We should get moving, the snows only piling up and there's only so much daylight"

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 16, 2016, 03:19:13 pm »

Come back upstairs to the kitchen. Yep! I'm ready. Therefore everybody else is too. Let's go!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 16, 2016, 07:56:19 pm »

"Meh. I'm just about done with this soup. Let get going and hope my thousand yard stare doesn't come back."

((I may go quiet until Monday. I'm supposed to be grounded from my phone. This is my main posting method, so, it's crippling not to have it.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 16, 2016, 09:47:08 pm »

Grabs some med kits and sutures

I'm ready when y'all are.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 16, 2016, 10:16:26 pm »

With the prospect of constant falling snow, Lear pulls his hood over, covering the top of his head. He then tries to map a route to Central Tower.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 16, 2016, 10:55:12 pm »

The shortest route to Central Tower is mapped, rations prepared, ammunition readied, canteens filled and several layers of thick, warm cloths put on, the party is ready to venture out.

Without a working vehicle, you'll all be walking. Forming up and heading out, you did one final check on the Comms to verify that it indeed is still working, which the Bunny that's been giving you things to do confirms this via Comms.

Some Goats, including Lear's mother, unironically leered at the group. Muttering something about them going out to cause trouble again.

The snow is still thin, but enough to leave footprints behind as you stomp through on warm insulated boots to keep your hooves/feet from freezing off.

The walk to Central Tower could take up to a hour if you're going to head there in a standard cautious diamond formation, with weapons pointing at every possible direction as you move through the street building-to-building, covering every corners like a true military-trained special agents.

You could of course go even slower and scavenge along the way, perhaps you'll find something useful. Maybe break apart a few cars for scrap metal and engines or remaining fuels, there's a lot of things left to scavenge still especially if you know how to.

Or alternatively, you could double time it there, checking only the most obvious alleyways and potentially dangerous corners while jogging down the sidewalk in a military jog formation.

And if you really want to, you could run the whole way there, basically sprinting with all of your gear on you, ignoring most of everything except for things that are immediately dangerous to you, this will get you to the Central Towers in no time but it'll be tiring and dangerous. doesn't matter too much if you're certain that the path isn't that dangerous, though.

WWYD?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 17, 2016, 03:18:28 am »

"i suggest we take up a formation and set up some sort of 360 degree security"

Jaco takes his SKS rifle and shoulders it at the ready

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #358 on: April 17, 2016, 04:00:24 am »

Tenno grins, "You are all too cautious, what are we expecting, an attack helicopter to storm out of an alleyway? At most we'll be seeing some punks in a gang who look for easy targets, not armed-to-the-teeth soldiers."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 17, 2016, 01:02:28 pm »

"What do you guys think about scavenging along the way for supplies? It might take longer, but we might at least have something to bring back to base in case Central turns out to be a bust." The goat says.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44