Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Pokemon Life and Death: Burning pidgeys! IC.  (Read 7184 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Life and Death: An airport of sorts. IC.
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2016, 09:16:52 pm »

Umbria takes one look at the lab, groans, and manages to heft her briefcase on her shoulder before slowly walking towards said lab. "Sometimes I wish I had gotten a stronger Pokemon that could actually lift things for me..."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Life and Death: Science! IC.
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2016, 09:31:08 pm »

"If that's your attitude you should probably just go home now. Pokemon training isn't fun and games, you know. Not here."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2016, 09:39:29 pm »

At once, Umbria stopped and stared at Cynthia as if she had just turned into gold and grew an extra head.
"Did you just imply that I, firstly, didn't know what kind of place Morta is, and secondly that I should go home... because I was complaining about the weight of my luggage?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2016, 10:05:12 pm »

Cynthia didn't even flinch.

"Yep. You're going to have to cart that stuff everywhere you go, through wilderness and caves and over mountains. Probably have to swim with it at some point as well. If you can't handle it here, in an enclosed town, you should either ditch some weight or go home. You'll only be a liability otherwise."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2016, 10:14:42 pm »

"My, aren't you the absolute paragon of rationality! Your reasoning is absolutely solid, though in a place like this, wouldn't a liability just die off early on anyways? If I really do become a hindrance on this journey, you won't have to deal with me for too much of it, wouldn't you, Mademoiselle?" Not looking at the woman, Umbria grips onto her breicase with both of her arms and storms forwards.
carrot cakeu

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2016, 10:17:25 pm »

"My point exactly..."the Unovan woman muttered. Well, she had no desire to travel with the suicidal. Those sort of people tended to be as dangerous to those trying to help as they were to themselves.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2016, 10:21:11 pm »

Aqua sighs tiredly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and just Begin's following the other trainer's she can see.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Life and Death: An airport of sorts. IC.
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2016, 02:08:54 am »

Aqua pulls out a slightly muddy pokeball and lightly smacking the frillish in the face with the pokeball before making it return inside it.
That's better....feel safer?
Marcus glares at the pokeball for a moment, "There have been many reports of pokemon breaking free from their pokeballs on their own, though that hasn't been able to be replicated in laboratory conditions. Uh, so I heard anyway."

Umbria would attempt to sit wherever the Celebi would go to, after a moment of observation. Haphazardly dragging her luggage again to a seat, she'd try to find out why no-one was freaking out at a Celebi flying around.
Marcus awkwardly tries to help her with her luggage.

"You know of Celebi? That's nice!"

The bus stops, having arrived at it's destination of Erriot Town.

Ah... Erriot Town, such a quaint place to live. Well, it would be, if not for the wild Pokemon that attack it each day, slowly tearing down the solid stone walls. Sometimes one gets through, and the guards are forced to kill it, and sometimes they fail. Sometimes it kills them. .... Let's move on. So, you have arrived, and as the bus leaves you, standing at the entrance to the town, you wonder what awaits you on the other side. Whatever it is, it's probably not pretty. You walk through the gates, and you see.... well, and ordinary town, by all standards. But... it seems nobody is outside. Why this is, is fairly obvious, but it still surprises you somehow.

A sign at the front of town tells you to all head to the Professors lab, which is the building clearly labelled "LAB".

Shouldering his rucksack, Marcus heads to the Lab, even more awkwardly trying to help Umbria with her luggage again.

((OOC: Little sister complex activate?))
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:45:02 am by Demonic Spoon »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2016, 06:30:14 am »

Lacie headed off the bus, glad to get away from Aqua. As she stepped into the fresh air she took in a deep breath, steadying herself. She smiled towards litwick and they both headed towards the lab.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2016, 08:09:00 am »

Umbria reluctantly decides to allow Marcus' help. "Of course I know about Celebi. What I did not know, however, was that it happened to be non-fictional."
((umbria best imouto 2k16))
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »

Once everybody has reached the lab, they would see a few scientists readin books here and there, whilst a short round woman with ginger hair sits at a console, pressing buttons.  As you apprpach, she is startled, but regains her composure quickly. Everyone here must be on edge.

"Oh, uh.... Hi there.... My name's... uh, Professor Chestnut! But.... uh..... you can just call me the Professor. I know why you're here, and you know why I'm here. If you don't..... well, uh..... too bad. Now, your PokéDexes are on the table over there. She motions to a table at the back of the lab. "So.... yeah. Get to it. There's also some Pokéballs, and some potions for each of you. Just warning you, you may want to team up, as the Pokémon here are quite vicious. Get into..... I don't know..... teams of three? Anyone left can go alone. Not my responsibility. Any more in one group and you'll attract too much attention."

Upon seeing Celebi, she lets out a slight gasp.

"OH! Is..... Is that really Celebi? The legendary Pokémon? No way..... that's so cool! You've got to tell me how you met it, and how you caught it."

You all gain:

3 Pokéballs
3 Potions
1 PokéDex

Now that you have your PokéDex, you can begin your journey.... But you may want to group together, as the dangers here are not to be scoffed at! But who am I to judge your strength. Maybe you feel tough enough to go it alone, but if that is so.... well, just don't say I didn't warn you.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2016, 10:07:32 pm »

Alex stared at the people around him. He didn't mind their company, but he could gain more by travelling alone. He quickly headed out into the wilderness, looking to have his charmander fight some wild pokemon.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2016, 10:16:12 pm »

Cynthia eyed the remaining trainers.

"I wouldn't say 'no' to some company, but I'm not going to be dragging any dead weight. If you think you can keep up with my pace, you're welcome to come along."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2016, 10:19:40 pm »

I have a water ghost type I think I am the only one with a water type here.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2016, 10:26:29 pm »

Umbria points at Marcus. "Going to go with the person with the legendary Pokemon."
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9