Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The bay12 facility  (Read 1327 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
The bay12 facility
« on: March 04, 2016, 10:51:45 pm »

OK,  I start
Room 1
This room contains insanity
Note: this facility will be used in a suggestion game/rp someday

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 facility
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:12:49 am »

Room 2: Contains a set of chess pieces. The Black King is missing. Those who play the game find themselves compulsed to win. So far, all tests (if any have been done yet) end with the black side winning - since it cannot be checkmated - and the player controlling the white pieces dying. It is presumed that the only way to win with the with the white pieces is to destroy every opposing black piece, but this has not occurred yet.

Should descriptions be this long?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 02:46:07 pm »

room 3

This contains a door leading to somewhere in the bay12 skyscraper. The door is opened by a key in the finals room
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 11:49:11 pm »

Room 5: Contains a robotic appendage, approximately the size of a human forearm. Unpredictably, it can extend sharp spikes from all its sides that are up to a foot in length, produce AC electricity from an unknown source that is strong enough to electrocute nearby subjects, and release sounds equal to 150 dB (the level of a jet engine). These accurances seem to happen more often if a subject is close to the appendage.

((Also, I skipped room 4 on purpose. As far as anyone is concerned there is no room 4.))
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 12:48:28 am »

Room 4
This room is a surgery bay where strange operations occur.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 09:21:22 am »

Room 5
This Room is empty, everyone considers it a labeling mistake, as there are two room 5s

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 10:40:55 am »

Room 6

It's very small, dark and cramped. It might be a Janitorial Closet, judging by the Mop and buckets of mysterious Chemicals, a Sign on the Door says, DON'T DRINK ANYTHING!!! in dark red letters.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 11:46:18 am »

Room 7

This room is cleverly hidden behind room 6, and is only accessible through a small, concealed opening in the far right corner. Inside room 7 is a golden throne. It has been proven to possess reality warping capabilities, as shown by its act of moving room 7 from the standard hallway and behind room 6. It's sole use of the ability so far has been to hide itself, and it possesses no other abilities. Attempts to find the source of its power or to take a piece off of it for inspection have been met with failure. The throne, it seems, is impenetrable.
Money!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 12:26:24 pm »

Room 8

This is a sixty-thousand square meter gymnasium facility. All equipment is made entirely out of tungsten. It is engraved with a picture of gymnasts. The gymnasts are melting.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 12:51:50 pm »

Room 9

Seems to be another entrance into the gym, as there are two doors that lead out of the gym. However, the gym this one leads to is another one that is entirely identical. In either gym, the door other than the one used to enter the gym is locked, and cannot be opened with any amount of force.
Money!