Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game OOC. 4/4  (Read 17706 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if I'm categorizing my skills correctly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmm, I'd say Negotiations should be pushed up to VHard, Research to Average and writing down to easy.

Also, wow. You've been ordered to live an ordinary life and Lear has the most ordinary-looking life I've seen so far.

I can't even begin to imagine how the others around him must feel when that watch on his wrist started to glow as it signifies that his status as an Agent have been activated and he takes out like a Submachine gun from inside a book or something.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 02:01:51 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The sheet is incomplete, you didn't choose the free skills, spent the skill points, choose a name..

AND I'm pretty sure Saltwater crocs aren't mammals.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if I'm categorizing my skills correctly.

Hmm, I'd say Negotiations should be pushed up to VHard, Research to Average and writing down to easy.

Also, wow. You've been ordered to live an ordinary life and Lear has the most ordinary-looking life I've seen so far.

I can't even begin to imagine how the others around him must feel when that watch on his wrist started to glow as it signifies that his status as an Agent have been activated and he takes out like a Submachine gun from inside a book or something.

At the watch, they were probably like, that's a pretty neat watch brohamad. At the book-chinegun, holy shite!
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

The sheet is incomplete, you didn't choose the free skills, spent the skill points, choose a name..

I know it wasn't incomplete, I was merely saving what I had already written because of how timezones function. Also, I left a question in there about what skills are what and if I could have a list of what skills there are and their difficulty.

I didn't see the mammals only part. Sorry about that.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know it wasn't incomplete, I was merely saving what I had already written because of how timezones function. Also, I left a question in there about what skills are what and if I could have a list of what skills there are and their difficulty.

I didn't see the mammals only part. Sorry about that.

It's alright.

There's no skill-list, though. You have what makes sense and they do what makes sense. We'll decide how difficult a skill is based on your species and background.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Fixed.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only less than half a day left before we'll be starting with just 3 players!

There's still space for the 4th one!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Does the animal need to be mammalian? Could it be reptilian?

Most mammals die when shot with relatively low power (civilian) weapons. Rabbits die instantly from shock when shot with a .22 (I nicked a rabbit's ear with a .22 long once, and it died from shock), a fox can take at maximum two .303 rounds, although the first one is extremely likely to kill it outright or cause a mortal wound. Kangaroos I've seen take up to five .303 rounds. Pigs are resistant little buggers with all that fat slowing down bullets quite a bit before it can really do much damage, however pigging dogs are specifically bred to bring them down. I can't say too much about elephants and rhinos or hippos because I live in Australia and haven't been on any (legal or otherwise) safari hunts (Although in Borneo(?) there was the incident with the SASR where a patrol ran into the bad side of a rogue elephant causing the first SASR death on active duty. The elephant was shot with over eighteen SLR rounds, twenty-four Armalite rounds and the elephant went on to wreck someone else's day after goring one of the patrol).

However, the same is pretty much true for humans, although we have the benefit of being able to kill the other guy with the same kind of weapon he's using. Hence  the military

Reptiles have the benefit of natural armor, while not on-par with manufactured human body armor, I've seen two crocs duke it out to each other and their scales save them from many injuries, something that rarely happens to mammals (not counting rhinos, elephants, hippos, maybe even wild pigs who have a lot of fat).

Anyway, reptiles Y/N?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

I haven't seen Zootopia, but I think you have to be a mammal because of lore.
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does the animal need to be mammalian? Could it be reptilian?

Most mammals die when shot with relatively low power (civilian) weapons. Rabbits die instantly from shock when shot with a .22 (I nicked a rabbit's ear with a .22 long once, and it died from shock), a fox can take at maximum two .303 rounds, although the first one is extremely likely to kill it outright or cause a mortal wound. Kangaroos I've seen take up to five .303 rounds. Pigs are resistant little buggers with all that fat slowing down bullets quite a bit before it can really do much damage, however pigging dogs are specifically bred to bring them down. I can't say too much about elephants and rhinos or hippos because I live in Australia and haven't been on any (legal or otherwise) safari hunts (Although in Borneo(?) there was the incident with the SASR where a patrol ran into the bad side of a rogue elephant causing the first SASR death on active duty. The elephant was shot with over eighteen SLR rounds, twenty-four Armalite rounds and the elephant went on to wreck someone else's day after goring one of the patrol).

However, the same is pretty much true for humans, although we have the benefit of being able to kill the other guy with the same kind of weapon he's using. Hence  the military

Reptiles have the benefit of natural armor, while not on-par with manufactured human body armor, I've seen two crocs duke it out to each other and their scales save them from many injuries, something that rarely happens to mammals (not counting rhinos, elephants, hippos, maybe even wild pigs who have a lot of fat).

Anyway, reptiles Y/N?

Interesting facts, I like it.
But then again, your Animal will likely be wearing modern military-grade bodyarmor. So that helps, maybe? :P

But no, to keep true to the Lore, there will be no sentient reptiles.
Only Mammals are Sentient. But for Jove's sake, please don't make a dolphin or a whale. That would be a nightmare trying to get them to fit in anywhere. Small Rodents such as rats and gerbils are also a no-no for balancing reasons.

Primates are also obviously no-go neither because they're too human-like.

I haven't seen Zootopia, but I think you have to be a mammal because of lore.

That is correct.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Now I have the Borneo incident in my head. Any worries if I make an elephant?

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Only a size concern, I would reckon.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now I have the Borneo incident in my head. Any worries if I make an elephant?

You can be an Elephant. He'll be really tough and understandably strong. But of course, he's not going to out-run anyone. And sneaking around would be like trying to stealth an Elephant.

Getting hit would also be as easy as shooting an elephant too. Not that you'd be concerned by anything less than a rocket launcher.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Actually I may go as a rhino, they can charge at 40km/h and have a kick-ass horn to boot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15