Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game OOC. 4/4  (Read 17717 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Done.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Ehh, this game seems to not be for me, too confusing.  I hope you all have fun though.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done.

Perfect. :)

Ehh, this game seems to not be for me, too confusing.  I hope you all have fun though.

aww.. okay. :c
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

--Resources and Base Management.--

It is possible for the players to establish a safehouse. And if they so wish, grow it into a proper base which can be the safe haven of the city's survivors. The base can then be upgraded and exapanded upon to provide passive income on resources, speed up healing, give bonus to some rolls or even provide NPC support depending on what the players invested in. Note that some upgrades require electricity to run. This can be obtained from solar panels or generators that run on units of fuel.

Resources are generalized. And while the supplies you get from going out scavenging will be detailed out, it will be converted to a general unit once it's been safely tucked away somewhere.

Several planks of wood could be 10 units of wood, for example.

Ammunition works similarly. You may get a detailed overview on what you've looted, but when it gets stored away, it gets converted into units of 'Munitions'.

Every player can carry a certain amount of ammunition with them wherever they go. This can be refilled at safe-houses and bases by taking some out of the storage, or scavenge around if you're lucky. You don't track individual bullets or magazines, but in 'Munition' units.

You spend Munition units every time you use your weapons in an encounter, the GM will decide how much Munitions you've spent depending on how long the fight was, how many attacks you've made and with what weapon.

Obviously, a .45 pistol will eat up much less Munitions than an assault rifle or a rocket launcher would per attack.

If you run out of Munitions, it means that the next encounter you run into, you'll be going in without bullets to shoot. So be careful! stay stocked, or try not to shoot everything that moves, eh?

--Animals and you.--

Eventually you may end up taking in other animals to help run your base. These animals will need food and water or else they will become sick and die. Sick and wounded animals will require units of medicine to heal up, having others who have skills in medicine will help speed up recovery drastically, thus saving you precious medical supplies.

The players yourself also need food and water to survive. Even without a safe-house yet, each player will be able to carry with them units of food and water that will allow them to go on for several days at full ration capacity.

Watch out for the cold too! if you or the NPC animals is exposed to extreme heat or cold that their bodies can't handle for too long, they can die!

--Turns and Choices.--

There's only so much you can do in a day. And in order to keep things moving, the day are seperated into 4 parts.
2 parts day, 2 parts night. 1 of those is when you'll have to sleep. It is possible to force yourself awake, but that's not healthy and you will suffer penalties for not resting. But sometimes, you just can't afford to sleep.

Now, a single part per day is assumed to be 6 hours. Minor choices such as visiting people and talking to them are free. These 'parts' are only counted for when the players decided to explore a major location, like an entire block or streets to scavenge and such. During this time, they can encounter survivors, infected, looters and of course, loots.

After all 4 parts are spent, the day is over and units of food and water are ticked off. Don't worry if you run out of food and water, you won't die immediately. But you should probably try not to run out of the essentials.

And that's all for now, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

I got no questions.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All of the Extra reading supplies have been put on the first page in spoilers for ease of findings.

You'll also find your Character sheets and resources there later.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Goit it.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In!

Bat scout/sniper, coming up soon...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In!

Bat scout/sniper, coming up soon...

Can't have a very small bat, though. Primates and small rodents are a no go.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some bats can grow up to fox-sized, IIRC. Guess it depends on what species ATHATH picks.

Also, no questions so far.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So we're up to 3 players. I suppose we could start with just 3 players since it seems like the game doesn't get that much interest from that many people. Or we can wait longer. What do you guys think?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm fine either way.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Let's wait til like noon tomorrow and if no one has showed intrest, we could start. I'd say noon your time.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm possibly interested!

Great! :D Make a character and we'll be able to start! :)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if I'm categorizing my skills correctly.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15