Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game OOC. 4/4  (Read 17676 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: ZootopiaXThe Division Crossover game OOC. 4/4
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2016, 08:54:17 pm »

I like Lear's parents, they're pretty hilarious. But think I see why everyone listed their families as dead or MIA now.  :P
Max avatar size is 80x80

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2016, 10:26:49 pm »

I like Lear's parents, they're pretty hilarious. But think I see why everyone listed their families as dead or MIA now.  :P

Lol right. I just wanted a peaceful doc without people to worry about but his pal who's out there somewhere.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2016, 11:26:14 pm »

Hehe, :P Well I'm glad! I was afraid that I was over-doing it with Lear's parents.

Also I just realized that I should probably update everyone's sheet and stuff and add in the new people in and update the title..

Ahh, so much work to do. :C
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2016, 11:20:08 pm »

When do you get more points to level up your character? Is it after surviving a certain amount of days or after completing a certain number of missions?
Max avatar size is 80x80

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2016, 03:40:56 am »

Both. Both surviving long and completing mission makes you a better agent.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2016, 12:20:47 pm »

how easy is it to die in this? And if one of us dies is that person out of the game?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2016, 04:46:32 pm »

It's both Easy and not so easy to die in this game.

If you manage to get yourself in a situation where you're getting shot at at every parts of your body then you're pretty much going to die.

While some less-than-lethal wounds like blunt forces that didn't break the bones or rupture anything important inside wouldn't prove too much of a problem since you also have a Doctor, Gunshot wounds can be treated as long as it isn't instantly fatal.

So it's pretty much situational. And yes, if you die, you're out of the game, the Character is dead permanently, there's no revive magic and the likes. And you can rejoin again with a new starting character at the end of the waitlist. If there's no waitlist then you can roll up a new character immediately.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2016, 04:53:01 pm »

Sorry if I dont know too much, first time playing a forum RPG but I'm liking it and I like the way you present the story

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2016, 05:04:12 pm »

Thank you! :) I was afraid that my story would be boring, plus unforseen IRL Difficulty lowering my forum posts.

How does everyone like the story so far? I'm sorry that there are sometimes dramatic shifts in post quality, I'll try to keep it as high as possible, though.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2016, 05:06:38 pm »

Thank you! :) I was afraid that my story would be boring, plus unforseen IRL Difficulty lowering my forum posts.

How does everyone like the story so far? I'm sorry that there are sometimes dramatic shifts in post quality, I'll try to keep it as high as possible, though.
hehe. You think YOU have dramatic shifts in post quality?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2016, 05:11:21 pm »

hehe. You think YOU have dramatic shifts in post quality?
Yes, Yes I do. :P

Well, how are you liking it so far?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2016, 05:14:01 pm »

Good. I like the random humor in Lear's parents.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gersh66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2016, 05:22:25 pm »

As a firstimer as well I say this is very positive! Overall good story and good at keeping all the characters engaged. I understand life keeping you busy, so no worries.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2016, 05:56:04 pm »

I think you're doing a fantabulasticatious job of storytelling. I tried repeatedly, but I failed each time. Keep up the good work.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Jalardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2016, 07:46:15 pm »

As a firstimer as well I say this is very positive! Overall good story and good at keeping all the characters engaged. I understand life keeping you busy, so no worries.

Gersh are doc and towers in the eating hall or up with the bunny?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15