Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Era?

EA
MA
LA

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are over. ThtblovesDF wins!  (Read 35556 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 20 Back to Vanilla. The Games are on!
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2016, 11:40:17 am »

Well, since you are back, I'll go ahead and put my foot down about no extensions then. Though to be honest, I turn my turn in when possible, unless I get mine while I'm asleep or about to go to sleep. Anyway, time to send some reminder pms out for those that haven't gotten their turn in yet.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:05 pm »

Well, since you are back, I'll go ahead and put my foot down about no extensions then. Though to be honest, I turn my turn in when possible, unless I get mine while I'm asleep or about to go to sleep. Anyway, time to send some reminder pms out for those that haven't gotten their turn in yet.
I see.  In that case, you may want to go about looking for a sub for me, because there will be circumstances where I cannot reach the computer where I have the game installed and run my turn in a timely manner.  I do apologize for that, but it is the case at present.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:50:54 pm by Culise »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2016, 04:43:42 pm »

Ouch, anything we can work out?

Wait
Fuck, sent the email to the wrong person,accidentally sent one to marignon instead of vanarus D:

Anyway, I did in the PM mention I'm willing to delay things if need be due to extraordinary circumstances, but if you want a replacement that's also fine by me.

Edit: If people need clarification I had meant that about this turn specifically. It would be particularly not well thought out to have no more extensions ever, and I'm more willing to give them if people know they have extraneous circumstances. Just that I would rather not if I can help it in this particular case. Besides, we've all been in cases where we have computer issues at one point or another, so I'll be treating that with sympathy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:55:22 pm by chaoticag »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2016, 05:17:59 pm »

Ah, OK.  Yes, I misread in that case and thought you meant no more extensions at all.  Sorry.

Though, I suppose technically it's not so much computer issues as it is school and work.  ^_^

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2016, 05:23:52 pm »

Oh, gotcha, sorry about the shock then, also I need to apologize to jking for sending the PM to them. Pretty sure if you had gotten your PM you would not have misread what I said, heh.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2016, 04:27:45 am »

Rough update from the best Scouting nation evar:

Arco and Marignon are having a slap fight with "randrom summons", trolls, bears and armys of crazy sacreds and straight palaxes Marignon has a army deep in enemy territory - you better stay over there, or I'll have to crawl out of my puddle! Shinuyama is in violent deaththrows and actually still dangerous especially since c'tis might be distracted... and more danger lurks closeby. Vanarus could throw its weight anywhere, but instead ramps into "I have to much money, HELP" territory.

Also damm you Shinuyama, I was like "I'll have a piece and then you have like what, 35 PD in a province?"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:47:55 am by ThtblovesDF »

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2016, 09:00:35 am »

I sent a few troops there to cause minimum annoyance at C'tis. But hey, it's all good no matter who they kill.

I'm once again reminded that while I like the points I get for going imprisoned, dormant gods are just more fun. At least I get a turn or two out of this guy. Master of Untimely Death indeed.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2016, 06:50:38 pm »

Can I get a 12 hour extension or something? I'm not sure if I can do the turn in time, sorry.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2016, 06:53:58 pm »

Will extend.

edit: postponed by 12h.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2016, 02:17:05 am »

You're not the only one, Marignon and Vanarus also need a bit more time.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2016, 04:37:03 am »

Seems to be the case. I'll check in sometime before the game hosts in case another extension is needed. Still proud we had very few stale turns.

Edit: tacked on another 12 hours for this.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:20:40 pm by chaoticag »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2016, 05:14:38 pm »

Get your turn in people, i've been on the edge of my seat for like 2 days ~

jking47

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2016, 09:25:17 pm »

ah! Sorry for being so late with these, kinda got sucked back into eve online(huge war happening(join the horde! :P)) and kinda forgot   :-\ Will make sure to keep up check it at least every time I get home from work. Apologies!

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 06, 2016, 06:18:49 am »

For future reference, marshmasters are largely assassin-proof. Thank you kindly.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 06, 2016, 08:10:14 am »

Summons are the best (anti)assassins :D
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27