Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 110957 times)

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #495 on: July 05, 2017, 03:13:02 pm »

Floor 480

A portal is here that legends say links to Boatmurdered. It is guarded by immortal burning weremammoths wielding adamantine greatweapons.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2017, 04:14:24 pm »

Floor 481

This is a portal to the legendary world of Spearbreakers. No one has entered in eons - the guards are clad in full Narrativium plate mail, and wield massive Narrativium halberds and shields.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 05, 2017, 05:30:13 pm »

Floor 482

This is a portal to the ordinary world of Bay12.
It brings you to an elevator that allows one to enter different floors of a strange skyscraper, which is currently stopped in front of a portal leading to the ordinary world of Bay12.
That portal brings you to an elevator that allows one to enter different floors of a strange skyscraper, which is  currently stopped in front of a portal leading to the ordinary world of Bay12.
That portal brings you to an elevator that allows one to enter different floors of a strange skyscraper, which is  currently stopped in front of a portal leading to the ordinary world of Bay12.
That portal brings you to an elevator that allows one to enter different floors of a strange skyscraper, which is  currently stopped in front of a portal leading to the ordinary world of Bay12...
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 05, 2017, 05:41:05 pm »

Floor 483

Exiting on this floor deposits you into a forest. It appears that every tree in the forest corresponds to an identical tree outside of it. In a central clearing, there is what appears to be a farm. Out back, there's an orchard of trees that are made of metal, and inside the barn, a friendly mad scientist makes assorted stuff out of the metal trees. He's not entirely sure how his forest ended up here, because it was somewhere in Canada last week.
He sent out his tree drones to scout out the rest of the skyscraper. So far, there's at least 8 of them all crowded into the donation box for the Shinto shrine on Floor 81.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:39:09 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 05, 2017, 10:03:01 pm »

Floor 484

This floor contains nothing but a collection truly terrible fanfiction. Small cats and dogs manage the stacks, while others sit on the computers; roving the web for further additions to their collection.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2017, 12:12:34 am »

Floor 485

This is one of the many floors on which the technical backend of the skyscraper is handled. That is, it's chock full of Ethernet cables going in and out of walls, servers and half-empty cups of coffee left everywhere except on tables/desks. The IT engineers and sysadmins that reside here making sure the entire skyscraper has perfect internet access give you a mean look when you pass by them for not complying with their policies (because let's face it, you probably don't comply with their policies).

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2017, 09:25:46 am »

Floor 486 is the onsite archive for the policy documentation used solely on floor 485. It consists of enough of those rolling, wheel-wound floor-to-ceiling shelving units to require the floor to be extended to be twice as wide as any other floor in the skyscraper, and borrows some of (if not burrows into) the floor above for height-space.  P&Ps, SOPs, multipart proforma CFPs, record sheets and indexing pages (including one which specifically indexes all pages that are not indexed upon themselves) abound in strict triplicate, no more no less.

Access to the documentation archive is quite clearly indicated to require a particular form, whose sole blank copies reside within the archive (as do all prefilled copies, and copies and second copies, of each prefilled copy).  Good luck.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2017, 10:40:54 am »

Floor 487
It used to be occupied, but everyone left after the occupants of Floor 486 started borrowing and burrowing into their floorspace.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2017, 05:19:59 pm »

Floor 488
A highly space sufficient factory for Ferraris..
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 10, 2017, 03:29:55 pm »

Floor 489

A copy of Dwarf Fortress with the magic update is playable here. A goblin was put on this floor, along with a dwarf on floor 490, an elf on 491, and a kobold on 492.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 27, 2020, 05:41:27 pm »

I don't care if the last post was more than 4 3 years ago! This must go on!

Floor 490

This floor is filled with really old stone tablets with Sumerian gibberish written all over them. Beware the Dwarven magma mage that guards this place.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 06:00:23 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 27, 2020, 05:55:40 pm »

i'm pretty sure the last post was actually 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago as of typing

Floor 491
This floor has a calendar store that markets its products towards necrobumpers. The shopkeeper is an elf.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 01:13:16 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 27, 2020, 06:01:17 pm »

i'm pretty sure the last post was actually 3 years, 3 months, 17 days ago as of typing

Floor 491
This floor has a calendar store that markets its products towards necrobumpers.

Where is the Elf?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 27, 2020, 06:04:23 pm »

Floor 492

An heavenly land of clouds. It is entirely lifeless, but one may hear angelic humming in the distance. The sound has no reachable or observable source.

If one goes deep enough, they will be confronted by a Kobold wind mage. It will attack on sight.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 27, 2020, 06:15:02 pm »

Floor 493 is entirely tiled with regular octagons.

(And if I possibly did this, already, hundreds of floors ago, then this one is entirely tiled differently with regular octagons.)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 163