Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 110922 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #345 on: November 01, 2016, 11:30:03 pm »

floor 329
This floor contains a necromancer. he likes to revive threads more than corpses

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #346 on: November 02, 2016, 06:14:29 am »

Floor 330

This floor contains an epic brewery. It makes vodka.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:00 am »

Floor 331

This is the distillery's mixing room, They cut the vodka with sugar, lime and water and bottle it as "Caipirovska".
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:25:47 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2016, 06:27:10 am »

Floor 331:
Contains a bar specially designed for people drinking caipirovska
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2016, 06:35:35 am »

Floor 333

Here is an infirmary for people who mistook the caipirovska for lemonade and went into alcoholic coma. It's also frequented by those whose head asploded after getting caught in a floor numbering paradox.

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 02, 2016, 06:50:03 am »

Floor 334

A secret military base which puts spy nanobots into the medicine of the infirmary below.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 02, 2016, 07:34:39 am »

Floor 335

A high-tech sweatshop (despite the necessary plant A/C) where the nanobots are made by the lowest bidder, on which nano-engineering students from capitalistic nations where education is not free slave away to pay their massive education loans.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:25:59 am by Maegil »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 02, 2016, 08:46:16 am »

Floor 336

Contains a restaurant from a well known fast food chain known as Burgrr Inc.. All food and drinks sold here are entirely made of meat, despite having the appearance, texture, and taste of whatever they're supposed to be. Occasionally they will hire interns from outside, sadly, these interns never return, on a lighter note, the day afterwards is always sloppy joe day!

There are rumors that this floor buys meat from the human meat factories earlier on in the tower, but as has been clearly stated by the establishments manager, a miss "BBQ Girll" the meat used is not human meat, rather it is made from "grey zoners." Whatever those are.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2016, 09:05:07 am »

Floor 337

A drone hanger which runs a drone based delivery system to ensure that you can always enjoy a Sloppy Joe that is hot and fresh no matter where you are in the city... as if we cooked it in front of you!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2016, 09:21:54 am »

Floor 338

The complaints desk and BBQ Girlls office. Usually taking complaints from those who's friends dissapeared after visiting a Burgrr establishment. Sometimes you get invited directly into her office so she can address your complaints directly. People she does this with also have a tendency to not be seen again.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:24:31 am by Failbird105 »

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2016, 09:29:49 am »

Floor 339

A knacker and a factory that makes "vegetable" margarine, "glycerine" soap, "organic" fertilizer, and other suchlike products.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:30:39 am by Maegil »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 02, 2016, 09:52:55 am »

"Floor 340" is a (quote) 'Quotemarks' (unquote) manufacturing "(quote) plant (unquote)" that 'manufactures' both "Quotes" (and "Unquotes") and 'Single Quotes' (and 'Single Unquotes'), although due to an overdemanding 'supply contract' signed with a "wholesaler" in a different «marketplace» amost all the 'Single/Double' "Quotes/Unquotes" are transhipped "elsewhere" and the factory itself has to 'use' third-party "apostrophes“ and other `replacements` except for a few very rare “circumstances”...

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 02, 2016, 10:47:57 am »

Floor 341

A barber shop that makes full use of the "organic glycerine" shampoos and "waxy" shaving creams coming up from Floor 339. Has a drop chute to floor 336 for "easy access to snacks".

If you lose a family member in floor 339 we send you to floor 338 to "look for them".

Signage to tell you where to go is lovingly crafted in Floor 340.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:10:49 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2016, 11:13:24 am »

Floor 342

A life-like and disturbingly grotesque "body-art" exhibit. A mad curator does picnic tours with takeaways from the grill in Floor 336. The art display adds new levels of depth to the food. And the food adds new levels of depth to the art.

Signage in the exhibition area is also lovingly crafted in Floor 340.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 02, 2016, 11:17:18 am »

Floor 343

An art school - that specializes in meat sculpting. Promising students have their works on display in Floor 342. Mediocres graduate to work in the grill at Floor 336. It is rumored that the raw material also comes from Floor 336, but also has a supply chain spanning through the barber shop and other *alleged* human meat factories.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 163