Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 110905 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #270 on: June 03, 2016, 08:05:25 pm »

Floor 254

Floor 254 is hell, not to be confused with the old hell about a hundred floors below. There is a large building souls go to where they are judged by a yama to go to heaven, the nether to be reincarnated, hell, or worst of all have there soul repurposed. If your soul is repurposed its being destroyed for the components to make new souls, so basically cession of existence. The nether and heaven are on higher floors.

One of the high yama occasionally goes around and lectures people on the (exaggerated) horrors of hell and what they should be doing to be a better person, they actually care about people even if there lectures are annoying.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:07:12 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #271 on: June 03, 2016, 08:58:06 pm »

Floor 255
This floor contains a giant relay based computer with 4 large stacks of program punch cards, the instructuons on them are writen off to the side. the computer is from a potential alternate universe where it is bult in the bay12 fortress. It is currently simulating a turing machine... very very slowly.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 03, 2016, 09:18:02 pm »

Floor 256
this floor contains a single quantum super computer dedicated to a single game of dwarf fortress run by a sentiant AI, the fortress which it is developing is slowly being made to run dwarf fortress in Dwarf fortress.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 03, 2016, 10:52:27 pm »

Floor 257

This entire floor is dedicated to observing and researching the previous two floors.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2016, 02:10:02 am »

Floor 258

This floor watches the previous 5 with amusement.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2016, 02:55:00 am »

F̸̙̣̠̭̭̪͑ͦ̽ͅl̸̡̝̥̱͕̤̙̻ͪ̔ͦ̆̓̀ͣo͉̮̹͙̼̻ͦ͛̂̃̆̈́̊͐̀o͋̑͛̈ͭ̐҉̫̱̺͈͕̞ͅř̗̞ͭͣͤͯ̍̉͊̈́͜ ̶̡̞̹͉̾̔̆̍2̙̮̞͉͙̲̜͔̬̅̎͂͊̀̍̀͝5̧͓͓͚̾ͭ̿ͬ̄̈́͆ͪ̀9̠̳̠̩̺̝ͥ͌ͨ͂̀
͓̥͈̺̻̺͚̦̲ͣ̓͐̓̋̾ͩ̚͘
̢̲̹͇̦̻͎̮ͨͮF̷̞̬̳̞͚͓ͯͯ̈͛͢͞l̡̪̞̦͈͈̋̓̃̎̔̈́͢ȍ͓̍͊̋͢o̩̘͗̄̓͘͜r̷̺̜ͪ̎ͮͮ̓̒̋ ͍̮̼̹ͯ̆͐̄̑̇̀̕2̡̜̞̲͈̪̉̍̔͑ͮ̓̿́5̺͍̞̝͕̞̼͙̜ͩ̅̂ͣͧ͘͘9͔̹̥̣̜͎ͯͫ͟͝ ̴̵̖͚̭͕͓͎̆́͊̽ͧͯͭ͘i̠̞͖͔͓̟͂̄̎ͮ̑̎̀̚͜s̵̨̺̮̤̻̳̻͔̓̏ͤͫ̌̿͝ͅ ̶̡̝͈̈̈͒ͣc͍͔̯̋ͤ͋͝o̜̪̞̬̩̟̜̟̹͊v͔̗̗͉̭ͯ͊̽̓ͫ͢ẽ̢̛̬͈̪̥̗̙̤͛̒ͦͤr͍̩͈ͥ̑̇̋̽̌̿̒͝e̢ͥ̈́҉̼̗͚͓͓ḑ͉͖̦͖̥̤̯ͤͣ̓ͫ̕͜ ͊͗ͦ̊̋͐͗͏̷̜̲̥̺͎̳̯́į̬͚̱̤̔̐̐n̷̛͙̟̪ͦ̊͗͆̌ ̸̵͚͎ͭ̃̈͋̀̔̏ͯf̧͕̹̻̥̝̪̭̝̔̌͋̈ͭ͗͊ͦ̚͟͞o̰̞̼̠̍͛g̨̺̹͈̙͙͖̼̭̿̊ͅ,̢͈͕̙̗̳̖͊̅͜ ̡͕̖̭̹̜̎̓͜͠ͅṫ̙̠̫̩̯̟ͦ̏h̛̠̩̱̅͑͐̏̈́̉̈ͯͨę̩̝̻̱̈͊̉̅r̴̪̜̪̻͎̞͚̅͋̓ͧ͋̂̿ͮ̀͜e̜̤͔̭̐͑̓̔͊͜ ̷̠̣̦̙̯̑̇̈́̇́͘͝ĩ̶͉̰̬͓͂̉́ͯ͑̂̽͢s̰̘̦̻͉̭͖̽ͧ̽ͪ̃ͣ͘͝͠ ͙̳̪̤̻͕̪̱͗̒ͧ̀͝a̿ͦ̑ͭ̍͏̢̨͎͕̝̘̝̟̥̻ ̞͍̙̖̫̳̙̱̟̔͑͗̀ͣ͘e̢̼̙ͬ̓̄̓̽͑̀l̥̮̩͉̐̓̀̓̌͛̓̚͝ͅe̊ͦ͠҉̢̲̹̯̖̲̰̱̥v̵̫̤ͤͭ́̀͘a̢̢̹̗͊͌ͤͭt̷̲͉̝̹͍͉̊ͫͥͨ͑̈́̓ǫ̫͇͍̩̠͇̭̬ͭ͋ͨ̽͗͗̚ṟ̭̝̹̺̗̯͔͒̓̑̎ͦͬ̆̕͟ ̹̠̈ͭͪ̕͞t͉͓̽ͭͤͭ͐ͩ̏̔ǫ̙̞̌̌̋ͨͬ́̚͡ ̛̻͈͔̖͍̘̤̮͛̇̔ͮt̻͈͕̭̘͖͒͆̈͆̈͋̏ͅh̨̟͓͇̼̻͐̌ͮ͟͠e̡͎̯̩͊̾ͩͤ͘ ̛̳̼͉̗̠́̃ͬ͒͟͞ṉ̺̺̪̠ͥ̊ͬ̈ͩͅe̞̘͕͒ͤ͟x̲͔̫̜̥̒̊͐͒t̵̛͇̦̠͎̥̐̈̾̚͝ͅ ̸̲͇́̎ͪ͋ͣ̆͊ͬf̈́̔͐҉̡̪͈̠l̨̝̟̪̟̝̦̲͒̌ͫ̍͛ͩͯo̯̻̠ͧ̓̿̉̒̀͜ơ̵̧͖̥̙̞̥̖̌̎r̶̬͕̮̤̞̯͇̔ͯ̇͒͜ ̹͚̮͙͂̊͐ṅ̝̜̯͐̐ͦ̂̃ͦ͂̐́́̕e̗͖͖͖̙̻̮͌̎ͮͨ͟xͣͥ̐͆̒̓̎̍̑͏͚͉͉t̺̱̖̭̳̞̺͛̌̎ͩ͑̈́̕͞ ̛̹̘̖ͬ̀̅͑̅̓ͣ͊t̖̻̬̗̰̐̿̽ͬ́͊ͨ́͛͝ͅo̢ͧͦ̏ͭ͢͏̺͎̳͈͖̰ ̢̬̰̖̮͂̐̾̄̈́͗ͧ̓̔t͔̜̖͎̥̝̬̹ͨͫ̉̅̔͋̇ͅẖ̐ͯ̇͢e̓̿҉̩͓̤̭̝͜͜ ̰̘ͨͮ̃͆͘ẹ̶̢̖̦̯͂ͤ̔ͫ̃̎͜n̸̲͎̦̱͚̈́͋̉̉̿͝ͅț̸̛̿͘ř̰̲̗͗̿͝a̦̭͔ͤ̇̓́n̫͚̲͉̺̭ͧ̓͛ͨͅͅć̴̤̬͈͍͎̜̓̌̊ͪͅe̺̱͓͎͎̙̤͚͂̄̓͊͌ ̺͍̭̻̲ͫ͂͋ͅb̡̛͉̬̖̗̈̇̏̑͂̃̊ͥͣ͜uͫͤ̀͂ͦͪ͂҉͉̮̻̜̤͙ͅt̶̡͎̝̫͌͐̽́ͬ͂͌ͤ͡ ̷͓̥̤͓̹̹̫̥̋̓͠s̩̹̦̲̙̯͖ͧ̏̾͛̈̑̈̐̕h̘͕̬̱̦ͩ̉̈̐̀̓͆́͝ͅͅoͨ̑͋̃̽́̚҉̖̺ų̢͚͚̣̱͉͖̙̟̓̎͞l̸̥̝̘ͩ͗͒͑͑ͩ͟d̶̪͈̾ͨͨͮ̔ͬͨ̐ ̷̬͕̄ͫ̉ͪ̃̈́ͧ̽
y̵͓̖̝͑̏͜͞o̧̯̞̤̠̲̱͇ͯ͊̀u̶̡͔̙͌͗̽̽̐̊ ̱͍̭̘͇̥̤́ͦ͛͌̓ͭͭ̿̀͟ͅe͔̳̱̻̼ͫ͌ͨͫ̄̉ͤ͒̽͢n̴ͦ̈ͫ͊ͮ̓͑͌͛͘҉̬̻t̢̠̖͚̺̃̍̐ͤe̫͔̯̐͛ͩ̅́̀͞r̛͕̝̰̫̯̹͍͔̎̿̈̈́̽̓͟͡ ̶̧̻͔̤̋ͦy̫͍̥̝̟̣̰̫̤̆̌͟͞o̴̥̯̩̟͔͔ͩ̋͂͊̌̆û̬͍͎̰ͫ̋ͣ ̹͓̜̖̞̹͕̽w̢̧̙̺̖͙̜̩ͬ́i̵̴̶̲͇̝͇̗̰̍̇̍̅ͦl̸̝̪̻̬͈͔̙̪ͩ̽̏̓ͨ̾ͤ̋ͣl̞̺̅ ̸̪̳̼̻̱͓͉ͧ̓́͆̂̂̍͝s̶̛̭̹̻ͬ͐ͪ̆ͯ̎ͦuͨ̾͋̍ͣͣ͏͉r͚̲͖̺͈̊̊̐̏͟͞e̴̘͇̱̤͕̖̓̒̀̓ͣl̷̙̪̲̘̪͍̒̈̊̂ͦ́y̧̱̳̫̻̼̩̥̽ͯ̂̆́ͣ̓̆̎ ̨̪̦̬̝̗̥̮̳̒d̵̥̞̝̰̺̫͇̉̀͞ỉ̛͕̭͍̻̜ͫ̇̿̋̐̕ḛ̰͔͈̙̣͇͉ͯ̃̌̋̉͒̏,͈̗̖͉̱ͯͧ̅̇ͮ͌ͅ ̷̨̟͕͕̞̠͇̪̍͂̉̍ḛ̴̓̑͛̏̀ͥ͆̄̀e̫̲̻̬̗̘̳̯̿ͩ̌̈́̏͐ŗ̼̭̰̭̈́ͤͨ͂́͝i̴͓͎͙̩̥͇̝ͦ͊ͩ̇͛e̒̀ͥ̽̄̐̀̈͜҉̡̣̘̩̣ ͎̤̜̗̟̿̏ͧ͡s̢̖̣̗̈́̈ͧͨ͑̍͢͠ó͓͕̝̜̪̠͛ͤͮ̂͐̽ͤu̵̅̏̕҉̮̙̲͖̬̺͇͕̺ņ͙̺̥͕̤̥̦̺͚̋ͥ̋̾ͨ̅̓̚ḍ̣͈̯͉̝͉ͭ̃̇͜͝ͅş̸̺̯̪̮̘͎ͬ̓ ̬̼̭̦̞̠̮͎͋ͩ̏a̺̽ͦ̓ͧ͌̌ͥṋ̜͖͈͍̼̰͕̥̈́̎d̡̧͈̦͚̮̭̠̦̭̐ͧͧ̐̏ͭͭ̕ ̶̩̥͙̬ͨͦ͌͂͝m̬̱͍͇͖̞͗̈́ͮͫ̽͛ͯu̯̣̼͖̫̪ͫ͐̅̌́͝ṣ̷̛̞̦̘̳̋̊ͩ́iͦ҉͇̰͈ͅĉ͖͖͔̼̺̺̘͙̿͗́́ ̪̖̙̖̞͎̱̲̤ͥ̅̚ǐ̷̜̘̫͈̱̰̺̱́̓̉ͨs̵̡̱̱͔̹͍̄̃ͫͬ ̜̤͉̯̆̉͡ͅͅh̥͖͓̼̣̘̯ͩͩ̄͐̀ě̯̲̯͍̙̝͎̯̂̋͋͆͐͒͋͡ͅă̇ͫ҉̤̣̗̫̳̦̣͓r̯̭͖̟̿͋ͧ̊͐͑̂͟d̼̲̰ͤ͂͑ͣ̊ͣ̈̃̀͡͝ͅ ̶̛̦̜̠̔͐̓͑ͬ̓̓į̵͕̪̝̳̃͠n̶̰̲̲̠̓̌̇ͩs̴̗͙̘̱̘͋͛̇̌̔ï̛̟̗͖̩̳̭̥̭̅ḍ͔͙̟ͩ̂͊e̵̢͖̱̼̝ͣ͐ͧͭ̿ ̶͚̭̱̩͔̩̋ͨ͋ͩͪ̕͡a̷̶̘̯̝͐̋̌n̢̛͇͎̖̱̭͈͍͎ͮ͊ͫ̀͜d̴̫̞̯̦̥̠̩̦̃ͭ̿̌̓ ͭ͋͋͗̉͒͆ͬ͏̛͎͔̪̖̞͢ͅs̶̡̬͓̳̮͎͕̠̗̼ͯͪḩ̪̩̞̹̯ͤ̋̉̂́ͦ̎̚o̭̩̳̰̤ͫ̐̀͑̾u̡̙͎̠̜̠͕ͭ͐̒ͣ́ͅl̐̿̐̽́͌͜҉̨͖̤͙̻͈̯͈d̶͍̿̋ͫ̽ͣ͗͊̽͘ ̡̡͉̠̞̤̳̮̝̀̑ͯͣ̉͂͛͌y̺͚͚̬̝͎̌ͬo̢̯̽͗̍̒͂̓͛̐ȗ̂͑̽҉͇̻ͅ ́͒̐̑̈̓̅̃͏̖̬͍̜̤͕̖̱n̛͍̗̜͚̈́ͫͫ̋̒ͭ͆̚̕o̧͖͉̩̞̭̟̟ͨͥ̔ͅt̴͓̣̔̂̓̇ͯͧ̊̚ ̵̤̂̋́ͨ͘͠ļ̝̰̞̪̭̼̙̈́̽̇́͘ę͕͙̳̠̦̓͆̒̅ͪͬ̒̇̃͞a̡̛͒̆͊̐͑̒ͦͥ͑҉̻̹̯̙͕͉̪̮v̨͉̬͙̌̀ͤ́͝e͍̳̺͇̲̻̥͋ͭ̃͢ͅ ̶͈̮̘̰̔ͤͪͥ͊ͧ̈͘͞i͈̮͇̰̔̅̍ͮ̎̇mͧ̈́̓͐̄̔̋͠͏͎͉͇̭̜ͅm̴̧̹̮͔̳͓̻̹ͨ͑̋̂͘ͅeͥ͋̐ͥ̌̂͛͆͢͏҉͍d̷̺̭̠̤̦ͥ̓ͭi̬̖ͬ͜a̡̼̱̲͔̫̗̦̞͛͐͌̋̉͡t̥̻̔́́e̛̗͎͉̼̮ͬ͐̒̏ͤl̵̜̜̙̇̇͒̌͆́̚͝y̛͖̺ͥͦͭ̆̈́ͦ̕,̞̦̝̱̒̍̈ͪ͋̌ ̘̫͉͛̄̋̔̎h̝̝ͤ͗͑̄̾ͨ̚eͥ̿͆͑̀̆̑̚͏̯̠͡͠ ͇͎̮̖̣̥̳ͦͥ͊č̵̡̦̤̪̘̿̽̔̕o̡̧͔͇ͭ̿m̂ͦ̔̅҉̲̻̹̳ẻ̶̢͚̠͔̼͚̝̑̈́̋ͅs̷̨̲̤̮̑ͭ̈́̄͋̓̐̋ͥ.͓̜͙͉̤͐̃͒͊̑ͩͤ͘
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2016, 03:45:39 am »

Floor 260.

Dedicated to translating floor below. (How do you do this, btw?)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 20, 2016, 06:20:13 pm »

Floor 261 has a marine environment, populated with marine creatures and traversed below, upon the surface and above by submarines, boats and seaplanes.

It has a very real and very potent version of the Bermuda Triangle, within it, capable of extraordinarily supernatural disappearances of any man and/or machine that strays within it.

Unfortunately, it is too small for even a single swimming man to entirely fit in it, and fish of any size are totally immune, so its immense power to warp reality continues to go unused.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 20, 2016, 06:30:58 pm »

Floor 262 is the third floor of the British Museum. The lift is labelled "out of use" a dis tastefully cordoned off with velvet rope.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2016, 10:06:37 pm »

Floor 263 is an exact, 1/1000 scale model of the Star Wars universe. Due to budget cuts, it only covers things found in any movies/books, but with enough money it could be expanded...

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2016, 10:22:52 am »

floor 264 is a scale model of the monster hunter world
No sig yet

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2016, 06:09:52 pm »

Floor 265:
this floor is the yellow sign
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2016, 06:20:48 pm »

floor 266: a room with only a cake, and a sign saying the lie
No sig yet

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 14, 2016, 06:32:04 pm »

Floor 267: This floor contains a sentient AI, who is considered sadistic by most and runs her own testing lab, using what is know as the Handheld Portal Device, or Portal Gun for short. She has no end of test subjects, and some try to rebel.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #284 on: August 14, 2016, 06:52:41 pm »

Floor 168, this floor provides lunar rocks for the floor below
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 163