Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 110932 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #1995 on: June 17, 2023, 12:21:37 am »

Floor 1958

This floor is home to an idiot factory that makes most of the idiots that inhabit this tower.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 17, 2023, 01:42:37 am »

Floor 1959

This floor houses a genius factory where geniuses are made to inhabit this tower. So far only one has been made and nobody knows where the genius currently is.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: June 17, 2023, 02:05:09 am »

Floor 1960

This floor contains a music venue.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 17, 2023, 03:42:12 am »

Floor 1961
This floor has a matter-antimatter reactor, powering the artificial gravity generator outside. The AG generator is pointed down and pulls the idiots from floor 1956 up, so that they can be grabbed by the monster from 1957.

The genius who built both the contraptions is not here.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1999 on: June 17, 2023, 08:18:17 pm »

Floor 1962

A band of Danish Vikings are invading this floor, fighting against alien Thanagarians who sought to colonize it. Despite being humans, and thus being significantly biologically weaker than thanagarian species, the Danes are resoundingly defeating them through use of very good tactics and having a core of veteran soldiers in the battle.

If the Danes triumph against these Thanagarians on Floor 1962, they will institute Danelaw and re-establish the North Sea Empire on this very level.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: June 17, 2023, 09:38:14 pm »

Floor 1963

A group of Englishmen have traveled to this floor from the floor below, seeking help in their fight against the Danish Vikings on Floor 1962.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: June 18, 2023, 01:24:21 am »

Floor 1964

This floor is filled with hippies that are sitting around a campfire smoking marijuana.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 18, 2023, 02:11:00 am »

Floor 1965

This floor has some people smoking meat over a marijuana fire.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: June 18, 2023, 02:43:02 am »

Floor 1966

This floor has a wizard's laboratory. The wizard isn't here often, but instead can be found in one of the two floors below, sitting around a fire with bloodshot eyes and mumbling all sorts of weird things.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #2004 on: June 18, 2023, 05:43:07 pm »

Floor 1967

This floor is filled with a sapient humanoid species of Marijuana beings, no larger in height than an average soda can. They are remnants of a failed experiment by the Wizard that resides in Floor 1966.

As a species, they are splintered among groups varying of societal complexity; from small primitive bands of hunter-gatherers who scavenge office supplies and sources of water, to regional city-state civilizations that constantly vie for more territory and space to gain more light coverage for photosynthesis from the office lights above.

The greatest resource for these sapient Marijuana beings is soil. Without it, reproduction at an adequate scale would be all but impossible. Many brutal, harrowing, wars are fought over any discovered pots of soil in Floor 1967 where two or more frontiers of civilization meet.

Of late in this world of Marijuana, a rising city-state called "Coma" is rapidly either diplomatically annexing or waging wars of expansion on all of its neighbors in the region. It will soon become the major power on the floor if these trends continue, something of which is looked on with suspicion and contempt by another state called Canarthage; who already is a significant power in its own right, that significantly predates Coma.

Only time will further regale the future Floor 1967 holds for itself.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 19, 2023, 01:57:09 am »

Floor 1968

This floor is filled with botanists watching the strange Marijuana beings on the floor below with much interest, some are also placing bets as to which faction will take over in the end.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: June 19, 2023, 02:16:28 am »

Floor 1969

This floor has a everlasting Woodstock Music and Art Fair going on.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 19, 2023, 11:48:22 am »

Floor 1970

There is a dwarf here, carving the entire history of the world onto all the available surface on this floor.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 19, 2023, 07:49:28 pm »

Floor 1971

An elven caravan has just arrived on this floor.  The traders are much displeased with the number of trees that have been cut down…

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: June 20, 2023, 02:02:22 am »

Floor 1972

This room is filled with thousands of tons of wood that's about to be turned into charcoal.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 163