Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 163

Author Topic: Bay12 Skyscraper  (Read 110977 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Skyscraper
« Reply #1800 on: April 21, 2023, 12:52:02 am »

Floor 1765

Bobby's Pizzeria. It has animatronics that Bobby himself promises aren't evil and don't eat babies, and he advises you to ignore all who say otherwise and all the missing babies in the area.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 21, 2023, 10:37:25 am »

Floor 1766

A prison full of babies.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

zemaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 21, 2023, 11:27:14 am »

Floor 1767

A baby full of prisoners.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 21, 2023, 11:45:24 am »

Floor 1768

A prison of the damned, stuck on this floor for all eternity.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: April 22, 2023, 12:55:21 am »

Floor 1769

A prison filled with people who say Nice every time they see the number 69 (Nice).
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 22, 2023, 01:35:43 am »

Floor 1770

This floor contains a prison, too. It is empty since nobody knows what kind of prisoners it should hold.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: April 22, 2023, 02:20:51 am »

Floor 1771

A court of law is here, responsible for imprisoning people in the prisons down below.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: April 22, 2023, 03:14:24 am »

Floor 1772

A court of tennis, responsible for imprisoning the nearby mafioso.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 22, 2023, 04:17:10 am »

Floor 1773

This floor is home to tens of thousands of tennis balls all ready to be used in play on the courts below.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 22, 2023, 09:09:57 am »

Floor 1774

This floor contains the first level of a mad wizards dungeon named the 'Dungeons of Doom'. It consists of several square rooms with short passages between them. The exact contents of each room is kept secret, though pretty much everyone knows that at this point whatever they contained is now either dead or looted.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 22, 2023, 10:30:36 am »

Floor 1775

The HQ of the business that is frequently contracted to replenish dungeons, abandoned space-stations, ruined cities and the like. They cater for everything from surprisingly refreshing items of food and drink, via first-aid kits/healing potions through to items of armour/shielding, batteries, fuel cannisters, random building resources, gems, coins, credit-chips, eggs of all kinds (edible and/or hatchable and/or imminently hatching), random vermin, not-so-random predators and even have a fine line in mini-bosses (mystical, technical, techno-mystical, æthereal, elemental, dæmonic, piratical, robotic, ninjaing, undead and ninja-pirate-zombie-robotic) plus a whole division dedicated to keeping the mini-bosses amused and 'alive' during the long waits (perhaps of æons!) before they have anyone else arrive in order to try to boss (minily!)...

They have a whole library of indecipherable maps indicating all the necessary secret switches needed to access anywhere their people need to enter (and the super-secret switches that reset everything back to "puzzling", as they leave), a very good canteen (hardly used) and a "Situations Vacant" board that takes up a surprisingly large stretch of wall.

If you spend some time poking around on the latter, you may well find a small, dusty and faded card entitled "Dungeons Of Doom resupply operative needed, no experience necessary, immunity from mad magic a bonus" and some details in very small letters. It promises a very good pension scheme*, a moderately good healthcare scheme** and a barely sufficient work-clothing allowance***.

* Well funded, hardly tapped into
** Hospital/apothecary visits only, no call-outs
*** Mostly cast-off items rejected by actual adventurers as being not fire/cold/lifesapping-proof enough to actually help manhandle a fire-wraith/haunted-snowman/soul-leach.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: April 22, 2023, 10:41:28 am »

Floor 1776

A floor full of Duke Nukem clones that say "thats a lotta words...to bad I ain't gonna read em.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: April 22, 2023, 01:55:38 pm »

Floor 1777

The walls of this floor are made up entirely of text.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: April 22, 2023, 02:29:03 pm »

Floor 1778

The floor is built entirely of hover panels, making sure that this floor doesn't fall right through the text walls of the floor below.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 22, 2023, 10:41:17 pm »

Floor 1779

This floor contains offices full of monkeys with typewriters. Their job is to write huge walls of texts and annoy people like Duke Nukem.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 163