Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 5: Hail to the King  (Read 35473 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 5: Round 3, Day 3. (6/7) (Queue: 7)
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2016, 03:23:13 pm »

FoU, if you want me to theorise: you didn't know that I hadn't been the target of a kill until I pointed it out to you. Therefore, since there had been two kills you thought that it was safe for you to claim the kill that also did something else and leave us to assume that the king mafia had killed me. How's that work for you?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2016, 03:36:01 pm »

Shakerag
unvote
Juuuust in case.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2016, 03:44:24 pm »

Teneb
unvote

-snip-
Do you really think doing it randomly makes it more of a town move, rather than scummier?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2016, 03:47:50 pm »

-snip-
Do you really think doing it randomly makes it more of a town move, rather than scummier?
Eh. If I was scum, I would have done it at random too.

Who are you going to kill tonight if we don't lynch you?
I haven't decided yet. If I can't make what I consider to be a decent deduction of who the King Mafia player is, I'll just shoot randomly again to get the suspects down, but if I can come up with good reasons why I should shoot somebody... bang. So yeah, I haven't decided yet. Hopefully by the end of this day I'll have enough information to make a good decision.

FoU, if you want me to theorise: you didn't know that I hadn't been the target of a kill until I pointed it out to you. Therefore, since there had been two kills you thought that it was safe for you to claim the kill that also did something else and leave us to assume that the king mafia had killed me. How's that work for you?
Huh. That's good logic. I don't have anything to say against that.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 5: Round 2, Day 2. (6/7) (Queue: 6)
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2016, 09:26:04 pm »

Vote Count

4maskwolf:
Notquitethere: FallacyofUrist,
Deus Asmoth:
Shakerag:
Teneb:
FallacyofUrist: 4maskwolf, Deus Asmoth, Notquitethere

No Lynch:

Not Voting: Teneb, Shakerag

Day 3 will last until Wednesday, 3/9 at 11 PM EST, approximately 90 minutes from now.  4 to hammer.

4mask, Deus, and NQT need to vote to avoid prods.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2016, 11:02:33 pm »

Vote Count

4maskwolf:
Notquitethere: FallacyofUrist,
Deus Asmoth:
Shakerag:
Teneb:
FallacyofUrist: 4maskwolf, Deus Asmoth, Notquitethere

No Lynch:

Not Voting: Teneb, Shakerag

FallacyofUrist has been lynched!  He was an Evil Clown.

Shakerag has died from poison!  He was a Townie.

Night 3 has begun!

Night 4 will last until Thursday, 3/10 at 11 PM EST.

4mask, Deus, and NQT have been prodded.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 5: Round 3, Night 3. (4/7) (Queue: 7)
« Reply #216 on: March 11, 2016, 12:37:08 am »

Notquitethere has been killed!  He was a Townie.

Day 4 has begun!

Day 4 will last until Monday, 3/14 at 11 PM EST.  2 to hammer.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:39:28 am by Toaster »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 5: Round 3, Day 4. (3/7) (Queue: 7)
« Reply #217 on: March 11, 2016, 12:41:19 am »

Deus Asmoth: What did you do last night?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 11, 2016, 06:59:55 am »

I roleblocked NQT. I thought his behaviour was a bit off and inspecting him was a bit pointless since I was the person he'd want dead for that very reason. The fact that he was killed instead makes me think that the person who killed him didn't want NQT back on his case now that FOU's been lynched. Right, Teneb?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 11, 2016, 07:35:13 am »

I roleblocked NQT. I thought his behaviour was a bit off and inspecting him was a bit pointless since I was the person he'd want dead for that very reason. The fact that he was killed instead makes me think that the person who killed him didn't want NQT back on his case now that FOU's been lynched. Right, Teneb?
Maybe. Or maybe you are lying scrum trying to fakeclaim to get 4maskwolf to not lynch you as he suggested, yesterday, doing today.  DA
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 11, 2016, 09:15:29 am »

I'm going back into the queue. I'm not giving up until my day game is sufficiently refined, dangit!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 11, 2016, 10:18:58 am »

Well fuck why couldn't you have voted for me Asmoth, at least then I wouldn't be the one making the decision as to whether the game goes on or not.

Seriously, fuck this shit.

Ah well.

The amount of crow I would have to swallow in order to believe Teneb is scum is... high.

Deus Asmoth, on the other hand, I can totally buy as being scum.

Humph.

Deus Asmoth: Why should I not lynch you today?

Teneb: Why should I lynch Deus Asmoth?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 11, 2016, 10:24:55 am »

Bleh. Sorry Fallacy!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 11, 2016, 11:24:18 am »

Teneb: Why should I lynch Deus Asmoth?
Because his whole "case" relies on WIFOM? DA himself mentiones NQT wanted him dead, and what is a more appealing target? Someone who already stated their opinions on him and appeared inclined to attack them once the day started (nqt), or someone who he could shift the blame to because they'd already been attacked by the other potential target in the past (me)?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2016, 11:35:25 am »

Teneb: No, I didn't. I said that NQT wanted you dead, which is actually true, unlike what you're trying to claim.

4mask:Honestly, I kind of wish I'd voted for you now as well. Then Teneb would have hammered you and I could have killed him at the same time as he kills me to stop the game from ending. In any case, let's examine what Teneb's been doing during this round.

-His first vote was an OMGUS on NQT that he also immediately withdrew. His second was a vote on himself that he also immediately withdrew. So, no commitment and also unwilling to antagonise anyone that wasn't currently pursuing him, since NQT was voting for Fallacy by the stage of his second vote. He also said that he wanted to vote for FoU but then didn't for reasons, instead asking the rest of the players for permission to hammer him.
-He interaction for the day is heavily skewed towards NQT (and mostly during the period when NQT was voting for him). Other than that, he asked one question of me, where he wanted to know what role I had after the switch, and two of FoU where he asked him the same questions that other people were asking of him. He also voted for neither of the people he was asking questions of.

I'd also like to point out that Teneb targeting Persus for a kill on the same night as Fallacy is within the bounds of possibility. You already know that I wasn't killing anyone during that night, and you've said that you don't think I'd waste a night as scum. So which do you think is less unlikely?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20