Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24573 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2016, 02:28:06 pm »

Adamas will warp to a kobold held in vines and apply a stab in the throat. Then he'll repeat that action until no more live kobolds are held in vines. Then he'll wait for more vines to grab kobolds. If he feels that he triggered a trap, he'll warp away.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:26:54 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2016, 02:33:09 pm »

Captive Kobolds in Vines are to be portallocked and passed off to Noose at base so he can do his thing. Cause he literally has points in eldritch recruitment. Dead Kobolds are to be warped back to base for harvesting.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 14, 2016, 03:06:30 pm »

A slight grimus in displeasure and discomfort, but nothing major. Remove the trap and press forward with a little more care. Keep the bear trap in hand, though. Make sure my crossbow is loaded. Never know what may strike, when.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 14, 2016, 03:44:29 pm »

Create more spikes to corral them together.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #364 on: November 14, 2016, 04:37:23 pm »

Once the bolds are ported in, Noose will use his eldritch shackles magic to bind them. His minions will stand guard in a circle/square around the prisoners. They are to be kept one meter apart so that if they do get free they are easy targets to take down if they choose to help their friends. Noose himself will make a perimeter around the captive bolds with his thick body. "Ssssooooooo..." he hisses to them, "What do we have here? Liittle. Uglyyy. Koboldssssesss? Well well well. Which of you wisshhesss to make a... DEAL?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 14, 2016, 04:42:51 pm »

Pan continues to try and capture the kobolds with their Eldrich Vines and has them sent back to Noose
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2016, 04:51:04 pm »

Logain will continue to shoot arrows at any of the remaining Kobolds, not to kill them but to herd them into Pan's vines.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:01:29 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2016, 06:34:27 pm »

Ire walks foreword still spinning his hook and still trying to go fish out a bold or two to him for capture.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 21, 2016, 12:59:04 pm »

Lazanarius bumps the thread for great justice
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2016, 06:36:47 pm »

Once the bolds are ported in, Noose will use his eldritch shackles magic to bind them. His minions will stand guard in a circle/square around the prisoners. They are to be kept one meter apart so that if they do get free they are easy targets to take down if they choose to help their friends. Noose himself will make a perimeter around the captive bolds with his thick body. "Ssssooooooo..." he hisses to them, "What do we have here? Liittle. Uglyyy. Koboldssssesss? Well well well. Which of you wisshhesss to make a... DEAL?"

The poor Kobolds yelps, squirms and bites at your tail harmlessly, they're scared out of their mind to the point of soiling your tail. Ew.

Adamas will warp to a kobold held in vines and apply a stab in the throat. Then he'll repeat that action until no more live kobolds are held in vines. Then he'll wait for more vines to grab kobolds. If he feels that he triggered a trap, he'll warp away.

You blink around, stabbing 'bolds in the throat with ease, some managed to dodge but not for long. This is becoming so easy it hurts, they're not even fighting back!

Pan continues to try and capture the kobolds with their Eldrich Vines and has them sent back to Noose

You grab Kobolds with your vines, effortlessly capturing them while standing in place and throwing them into portals for the increasingly dirty Noose to play with.

Logain will continue to shoot arrows at any of the remaining Kobolds, not to kill them but to herd them into Pan's vines.

You shoot your arrows about, scaring bolds and calling your arrows back before shooting at them again, herding them away from the actual exits and into more vines, it's like pot-shooting! just a whole lot faster.

Ire walks foreword still spinning his hook and still trying to go fish out a bold or two to him for capture.

You throw your hook once in a while, then finds out that if your hook actually hook a kobold in the chest, kills the 'bold. So you instead simply go for hooking them around the neck and capturing them like that.

Fast little fuckers are slimey, but you still managed to get some.

Freidrich's help continues to keep 'Bolds from being coherent in where they're fleeing, keeping them in the field longer.

A slight grimus in displeasure and discomfort, but nothing major. Remove the trap and press forward with a little more care. Keep the bear trap in hand, though. Make sure my crossbow is loaded. Never know what may strike, when.

You travel further and you think you're seeing campfire of sort further down! wonderful.

You can't quite tell it from here, but you think there might be humans? they made camp here with some sort of low wall here and there..

It looks severely less protected than a dwarven outpost.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 21, 2016, 06:40:54 pm »

Create more spikes to corral them together.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 21, 2016, 08:45:33 pm »

Keep doing the thing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #372 on: November 21, 2016, 10:55:16 pm »

"The deal is quite sssimple... filthy, ugly little things. In return for your life, you ssserve usssss." A minion brings forth a barrel or tallish rock of some description and a length of rope. "Now, my minion here isss going to teach you all, one at a time, how to tie what isss known asss a noosssse. And then, if you don't sssign the contract, you will have the noosssse wrapped around your ugly little necksss and..." the barrel/rock/platform is kicked over by the minion. "Youuu die!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 22, 2016, 05:08:24 am »

Portalscout the human camp. Details/numbers?

Harvest the souls of the dead Kobolds for Power. I'd like to build up a rez buffer for knights if possible. Their bodies aren't very useful for undead. Too frail.

AFO Spiker and Imp are to continue murderizing Kobolds. Imp is to stay away from the HK's to keep em alive.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 22, 2016, 12:57:31 pm »

Ire continues to fish, knocking out any bolds he catches with his fists and after tosses them over to noose for better use.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34