Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24636 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #255 on: November 04, 2016, 11:31:07 pm »

Check the domain of the dead entity for sweet loots.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 04, 2016, 11:38:06 pm »

Aid in the search for phat l00tz
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #257 on: November 05, 2016, 12:48:59 am »

Noose searches for loot
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 05, 2016, 12:55:02 am »

Pan joins the search
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 05, 2016, 02:54:15 am »

Ire having nothing better goes looting with the others.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2016, 05:16:26 am »

check for any living food for my minions. If none, go mortal hunting instead. My little ones should feast and grow strong.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2016, 09:53:05 am »

Loot loot loot.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 05, 2016, 10:11:22 am »

Station a Mizzion an hour's travel into each tunnel with the rest of the Mizzions loitering around the inside of the Cavern entrance. The Mizz will be off to the side of the Cavern using their Mindsight to patrol around the area, trying to find any gaps, holes, and empty spaces in the surrounding Rock. An eye will also be kept out for any ores or mineral deposits.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2016, 10:13:06 am »

Did we get any points???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2016, 10:16:24 am »

Did we get any points???

Yes but we haven't been told how many yet.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2016, 12:04:23 pm »

As The Rift finishes consuming the dying Entity, it feels a rush of energy. Of the Power that it so desperately need, yes.. this is how it is meant to be. Deciding to keep the staff in your vault, you could feel it's power resonating with your own, strengthening you.

You feel like you've gained another 10 points of power! a morsel compared to what you aspire to be, but it's one fourth of what you've awaken with.

The Horror Knights also feel a rush of power. Delicious power from your gracious entity that decided to not consume the magical artifact for all of itself. 5 points of power flowed through you.

Check the domain of the dead entity for sweet loots.
Pan joins the search
Aid in the search for phat l00tz
Noose searches for loot
Ire having nothing better goes looting with the others.
Loot loot loot.

You poured out through the portal and began looting the other Entity's realm, unfortunately it is weak. Likely having recently awaken as well, there weren't many signs of fortifications besides what's been done by it's Horror Knights. Just a Cavern and a Vault, like your Master's.

But you did not let that discourage you. Using the power of Teamwork and Friendship, you hack and smack the vault apart and take it home, brick by magical brick. You also looted the gears off of the Horror Knights, it translated into power for you to decide what to do with.

There weren't anything else here sadly, some glowing mushrooms, but that's about it.

Phat Lootz:
Magical vault Bricks, same kind as your own. Same amount of mass, too.
6 power points in gears, restricted to gears and equipment only, no Minions or attribute addition.

Station a Mizzion an hour's travel into each tunnel with the rest of the Mizzions loitering around the inside of the Cavern entrance. The Mizz will be off to the side of the Cavern using their Mindsight to patrol around the area, trying to find any gaps, holes, and empty spaces in the surrounding Rock. An eye will also be kept out for any ores or mineral deposits.

You set your Mizzion to travel down each tunnel and have the rest loitering around, they loiter around, complaining about this or that.

You also checked for any gap or hole in your Cavern, finding none, your curiosity was temporary satisfied.

You also kept an eye out, looking for ore and mineral deposits. Finding many outside the cavern in the tunnels that the dorfs have been digging. Mostly Coal and copper, but some tin and Iron too.

One of your Mizzion down one of the Tunnels telepathically warns you of what appears to be another fireteam of dorfs coming down it's Tunnel, at least one hour away from your Cavern. It does not seems to have spotted your Mizzion yet.

It's counting five of them, and relayed the mental image of each of them to you.

Spoiler: Dorf (click to show/hide)

check for any living food for my minions. If none, go mortal hunting instead. My little ones should feast and grow strong.

There's mushrooms in the cave, but otherwise not a lot of anything else. You suspect that going mortal hunting will involve travelling far through the tunnels to find a way up to the surface and look for things to hunt.

Would you like to do that? you estimate that it could take two to four if not more hours to travel and keep on going in hope of finding a way out.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:13:25 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »

<Should we kill these dwarves, or ward them off?  I can do either.>

Depending on the plan:
If we attack:It That Hides In The Shadows aka Freidrich simply banishes the air from the dwarves' lungs, cloaking himself with magic just to be safe.
If we drive them away:It That Hides In The Shadows aka Freidrich obfuscates the continuance of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:58:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 05, 2016, 02:42:36 pm »

5 points to created 10 more Mizzions.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 05, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »

Spent my five points on stats (2 durability, 1 strength, 1 toxin resistance and 1 point to Rift Teleport).
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 05, 2016, 04:03:18 pm »

Lazanarius puts 3 points into ice spike, 1 into ice touch, and 1 into defence.

are the 6 points we got from the enemy knights distibuted among us, or do we all get 6 points?

Go to the entrance to the cave and prepare to repel the Dorfs
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34