Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24551 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness. [4/4]
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2016, 09:38:22 am »

First come first serve i see,oh well,i just have to wait for two of ya to die then.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 10:01:17 am »

I'll make a list of prices needed:

Denizen onpar with 001A: That's 10 points durability/armor, 30 points to summon, 10 points strength, 5 points powerful bio-spiker with poison, 10 points armor-rending scyth melee weapon and 20 points Denizen enhancements to make it big, strong, scary, fast and not just another mob. This implies boosting it's general stats. 85 points in total for a 001A

Subdenizen onpar with 001B: 15 points to summon, 5 points in durability, 5 points strength, 5 points for powerful bio-spiker with poison, 5 points for lesser armor-rending scyth melee weapon and 10 points Subdenizen enhancements. 45 points in total.

Denizen onpar with 002: 30 points to summon, 20 points boost for overall stats, 5 points for melee claws/teeth, 10 points for powerful ranged breath attacks, 5 points for large-creature flight. About 70 or so points at least

Horror Knight tier sapient minion.: 5 points to summon, 5 points in armor, 5 points in arms and 2 points in intelligence and you'll have a lesser horror knight minion with the same equipment level as a 0 points player Horror Knight. 17 points in total per lesser horror knight.

Mindless Horror Knight tier minion.: 5 points to summon, 5 points in arms, 5 points in armor. Maybe 2 in Strength, or 1 in Size and 1 in strength to have them make up for being mindless. Reminder that minions can only take up to 2 points in stats and 2 in equipments in total. The Lesser Horror knights would be considered 'elite' where the cap points to enhance them is 10 for equipment and 5 for stats. 17 points in total.

Mindless Ranged Capable Rusher (Spiker): 1 point to summon, 1 in ranged arms, 1 to enhance said ranged arms to be weakly poisonous. 3 points in total with spare cap to enhance.

Intelligent Ranged Capable Rusher: 1 point to summon, 1 in ranged arms, 1 to enhance arms and 1 for intelligence. 4 points total each.

Sapient Ranged Capable Rusher: 1 point to summon, 1 in ranged arms, 1 to enhance arms and 2 for intelligence. Capping both the arms and stats cap for minions. 5 points total each.

Mindless Imps: 2 points to summon, 1 in pseudo invisibility*, 1 in speed/agility. 1 point for weak radio-jamming ability. at least 5 points each.

Intelligent Imps: 2 points to summon, 1 in pseudo invisibility, 1 in speed/agility, 1 in intelligence. 1 point for weak radio jamming ability. 6 points each.

Sapient Imps.: 2 points to summon, 1 in pseudo invisibility, 2 in intelligence. 1 point for weak radio jamming ability. 6 points each.

Impstyle Denizen.: 30 points to summon, 1 in pseudo invisibility. The rest is up to you. 10 for complete radio jamming ability for example. At least 31 points to summon.

That semi ethereal tentacle denizen in the Castle flashes that inspired the forumgames in the first place.: 30 points to summon, 5 for large pseudo invisibility, 10 for ethereal, 20 for general boost[Intelligence, Strength, size, etc.] 5 for durability and 10 for semi-ranged melee. 80 points in total at least.

*Pseudo Invisibility means that it's not completely invisible. Perhaps it could be detected by some means, such as smoke, splashing water onto it, X-ray and the invisibility is easy to break such as via movements or attacks.

Not every type of minions can gain the Pseudo Invisibility perk.

Player Horror Knights can't own Denizens, but can have one Sub-Denizen as their lieutenant of sort.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:13:29 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 10:12:24 am »

Hey, What?? I said i wanted in fourth!!!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 10:14:46 am »

Hey, What?? I said i wanted in fourth!!!

You signed up just one post after zomara, sorry. You'll be first in line in the waiting list, though.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2016, 05:44:51 pm »

"Hunt....Chap...What is the meaning of this, what is this.......The call that must be it, so this is what existing feels like.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 08:19:18 pm »

Knights, you may not know what is on the other side of the wall nor the one who have called you here, but you can sense just how weak the Entity that resides within these walls are.

This will simply not do! A weak Entity means a huge risk on your very existence! It haven't even greeted you or even declare it's name and assert their position as master of this domain.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2016, 08:37:20 pm »

((Anyone mind if I do the voicing for the Entity?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2016, 08:52:12 pm »

(I have no reason to.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »

((Anyone mind if I do the voicing for the Entity?))

[I don't mind at all! :D]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2016, 08:58:54 pm »

((No issue at all.

Also, relevant question, how many points in armor and toughness does it take to withstand a Gauss rifle shot.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2016, 09:01:06 pm »

((No issue at all.

Also, relevant question, how many points in armor and toughness does it take to withstand a Gauss rifle shot.))

001A had 10 points in armor/toughness, and he took a Gauss spike to his plate. It stopped the thing half-way in and took like, what. Three? shots like that with two in the face to really kill him. So 20 points in Armor/Toughness is a good bet to withstand more of that.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2016, 09:02:30 pm »

For clarification, the structure we are currently in is somewhere near a village of people? A child did die to wake us up after all.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2016, 09:30:11 pm »

For clarification, the structure we are currently in is somewhere near a village of people? A child did die to wake us up after all.

The structure you're currently in is right in the middle of a small village of people, yes. Nobody tried reclaiming it, though. And so far it doesn't seems that anybody noticed anything different with this ruined keep. Although the child's parent are probably going to start wondering where their kid went sooner or later..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2016, 09:54:28 pm »

I have a feeling this small fort will end up like the darkest dungeon.....gooood luck foxhounds~!
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2016, 09:59:33 pm »

"Greetings Knights. Presumably you are Aware of Why you have formed here. I am The Watcher. I Watch and I See. There appear to be numerous lives available for Reaping directly beyond these Walls."

"Lets get to work Shall We?"

Plan of Battle:

Keep produces 20 Intelligent Rushers. (20 points)

Keep Produces 2 Sapient Imps minus the radio jamming. (10 points)

Keep produces 2 Sapient Spikers minus the poison (10 points)

Imps are to scout the surroundings. Locate armed targets and soft unarmed targets. Pick off isolated sources of Life and Relay details of larger gatherings to the group. Knights are recommended to familiarize themselves with the keep and the hallways as well as see what vantage points they can find on surrounding Lifesources. Spikers are to search for nice sniping spots. Intelligent Rushers are to tidy up the place, staying inside and making it easier to traverse quickly for the horde. Moving rubble out of the way. Repairing things that they can, killing intruders.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:01:21 pm by Kevak »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34