Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24531 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness. [4/4]
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 09:54:26 pm »

Right then. I'm going to bed in a couple of minutes, so I'm just going to leave the work in progress thing here.

Going to go for a boss-type Horror Knight, for the record. As in, one that doesn't rely on minions.

Spoiler: Horror Knight (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:34:11 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 09:57:34 pm »

I'm shamelessly stealing Twin's HK sheet.

Name: Adamas
Appearance: Avatar
Points Spent: 5 into personal tankiness, 5 into personal weaponry (which preferably would be a spear that can fire beams that erase everything in their way)
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 10:22:00 pm »

Oooh, you need points in yourself? Ok, i take back what i said earlier.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 11:03:51 pm »

Name: ReXbrand
Appearance:
Spoiler: the one on the left (click to show/hide)
Points spent
1 point on two minions
2 on minion agility
1 into natural weapon for minions
3 on own agility
2 into range weapon for me (Looks like a mix between a small cannon and an oddly shaped assault rifle covered in dragon scales)
1 into armor for me.
Points to spend:0
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 02:02:01 am »

Name:Logain
Appearance:Kinda cheaty but oh well
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Points Spent:3 points Speed, 2 Points Agility, 1 better weapon, 2 Blade Arm Rushers=4pts.

Points left:0
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2016, 04:13:13 am »

you know, this song comes into mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H841uTdr5S0 There's even four of you!

heh, Horror Knights boy band.. won't that be ridiculous?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 04:22:53 am »

you know, this song comes into mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H841uTdr5S0 There's even four of you!

heh, Horror Knights boy band.. won't that be ridiculous?
I think you mean it would be the best.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2016, 05:05:01 am »

Spot still open for entity?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 05:06:34 am »

Your collective suggestions will make the 'Entity' that's sole purpose is to defend the Castle from anything and everything.
The entity is like a character from an SG. So feel free to submit one, Insanegame.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 05:07:50 am »

Your collective suggestions will make the 'Entity' that's sole purpose is to defend the Castle from anything and everything.
Besides the Entity, I am also accepting 4 volunteers who will be playing as Horror Knights. This does not bar you from making suggestions for the Entity.
Clarification?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 05:12:46 am »

Besides the Entity, I am also accepting 4 volunteers who will be playing as Horror Knights. This does not bar you from making suggestions for the Entity.
Clarification?

It means that anyone can make a suggestion for what the Entity would do and spend powers on. You're free to suggest the Entity's name, background and the likes, though. The one that people like the most will be chosen. If there's no votes, I'll choose one myself.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 05:14:34 am »

While the Entity gets played like a Suggestion Game character by everyone who participates in this thread, 4 of them get to have a character of their own. The 4 that play Horror Knights can still make suggestions for the Entity.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 05:20:13 am »

Oh. Waitlist me for horror knight then (or active me if you feel you want to expand the player number to 5 XD)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 05:46:12 am »

PTW ,also would be fun to ruin the foxhound if they ever come,sooo waitlist me,ill make a character in a bit.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 05:47:47 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 05:48:57 am »

PTW ,also would be fun to ruin the foxhound if they ever come,sooo waitlist me,ill make a character in a bit.
You evil, evil excuse for a human being... wait...
You good, good, horror knight.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34