Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24511 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!
« Reply #480 on: January 18, 2017, 04:28:06 pm »

Should the Rift approve, Adamas will join the rusher strike force.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 18, 2017, 08:00:00 pm »

If Adamas is cleared to go, Lazanarius will go with him.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 18, 2017, 09:37:03 pm »

It That Lurk-  okay, this is just getting tedious.

Freidrich will also join, presumably.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: January 19, 2017, 07:09:11 pm »

((because it has come to my attention, I am going to explain what these creatures I am creating are. The first two leach like rushers that I made, which I have been stating slowly differently are going to turn into a Gigonox and Khezu, though they are both still in their baby phase, now. And still as a little bit of growing from a leech like welp to go before they reach their full size.
The dragon thing I am making is a Seregios, also a baby, though this time made out of humans, so may be different in actions dependent on how The gm feels.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 01, 2017, 04:26:40 pm »

Those who wanna go with this raid on the totally unrelated zone from where we've been hitting are free to do so. Priority is self preservation, HK's are to retreat as needed.

It's recommended for HK's with low durability/armor to get more durable/armored, not dying is a really nice way to preserve energy.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 01, 2017, 04:54:48 pm »

S.A.P is in.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 01, 2017, 05:06:14 pm »

Lazanarius is in
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 01, 2017, 05:16:15 pm »

Friedrich is in.  Sort of.  They actually want to be dropped behind the soon-to-be lines and then go murder things.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 02, 2017, 12:27:56 am »

The portal is opening behind the soon be lines in the first place. The entire tactic has been dropping Rushers into an area until they fortify before suddenly dropping a large force in a totally unrelated important looking spot.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 02, 2017, 12:31:16 am »

Yes, but behind where the new lines will be.
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 02, 2017, 12:48:55 am »

Sure.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 06, 2017, 12:26:25 am »

The plan was flawless. The humans didn't know that there could be more than one dropspot,

once they've fortified their position, you just.. made the portal behind them to drop rushers all over the defense line, and even further back to drop your Horror Knights to wreck even more things.

It was a slaughter, even with their advanced weaponry cutting down your rushers, those are replacable, and they just weren't built to fight in close-range.

They seems to have mechanical hounds, which tore your rushers apart at close range, but was eventually swarmed and ripped apart pieces by pieces eventually.

The outcome is obvious, the humans can not hold the line, not against an enemy that can show up at anywhere!

with the civilians already evacuated, they're falling back.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 06, 2017, 12:34:18 am »

Nom the souls. Distribute power. Raise the Dead to replace the lost Rushers. Repeat. Knights are to gather the hound debris and anything that looks interesting or useful datawise than hightail it back to the portals to huck it through. The weapons are useful so grab those too. Knights are then to hop back through. We'll spend the Power we got from this excursion than clear out the problems in our local area such as that dwarf camp and any nearby Entities. We wanna give the humans a few weeks to stew and let down their guard.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 06, 2017, 07:57:04 am »

Lazanarius does his job with pride - and no small amount of pleasure. His main tactic was bunching up several humans, walling off their escape, and freezing them slowly and painfully. If someone shoots at him, he casually launches an ice spike at their chest.
Amid all the combat, he also looks for things that the Rift might want.

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 06, 2017, 12:01:45 pm »

The Mizz operates as a supporting structure, having Mizzions ready to drop on hostiles before they are able to do damage. They also assist in the acquisition of things are needed.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34