Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24512 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #465 on: December 22, 2016, 07:06:17 pm »

You wish you have some snacks to nom on as you sit around the portal watching the fun, with the Rift occasionally popping Rushers behind guards, which freaks them out really good. It's quite hilarious, really. But all in all, they're dealing with this incursion quite well despite having murder rushers popping up behind them occasionally.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 22, 2016, 07:08:42 pm »

"The best thing about this is that we can just spawn another swarm in a few hours in a different part of town. Or we could spawn two or three more swarms in the same spot here to make them think they only come from one spot, so when they fortify it, we just plop the Rushers on the other size of town."

Speaking of noms. Time to snag those assorted souls.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 22, 2016, 07:20:27 pm »

Do you distribute it to your Knights as well? or are you just keeping it mostly all to yourself?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 22, 2016, 07:22:50 pm »

Distribute to the Knights as well. No reason not to make em stronk. We have nazis to eat after all.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 22, 2016, 07:29:13 pm »

You suck the poor souls from those who died in through the portal.

Power.. overwhelming.

30 points of power to The Rift, 5 for each Knights.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 22, 2016, 07:39:21 pm »

This will be an excellent harvest.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 22, 2016, 08:09:50 pm »

The Mizz needs to get around to actually uploading the Mizz's sheet.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 22, 2016, 08:23:39 pm »

Anyways. Keep nomming until all the Rushers are dead. Then close the portal completely, Once the Rushers respawn, drop em in the same spot and nom again. We want the humans to learn a pattern of "Swarm of angry things comes from x location." It'll catch em off guard when we drop swarm elsewhere.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 22, 2016, 08:58:45 pm »

Lazanarius uses the points to make these changes.

Spoiler: revised skills (click to show/hide)

((Could someone else put that in the doc for me? I can't edit it from my phone without the app, which I am currently unable to get))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 22, 2016, 11:14:33 pm »

(sorry, I forget that, unlike table top doing, forum doing requires far more information being given to the gm. I made it into an egg so that, when I had the funds to turn it into a minion with low stats, then I could hatch it, and grow it naturally though increase in its abilities.)
S.A.P. looked at his new egg with fondness before a surprising surge of power hit him. And flew through him, and into the egg. Some of the strange scales fell and shattered on the ground as it clawed at the shell, talons showing through small cuts, until it ripped right through. Stinking around on its two legs, unable to get a good balance.
(Will stat it when I wake up)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 22, 2016, 11:34:21 pm »

Name: Mizziwizzaschitz

Cheer Squad (Rusher x 2, Int 3): 4
Basic Rushers x 18: 9
Eldritch Revolver: 2
Mind Sight: 6

Bonus:
Armor 1(?)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 23, 2016, 12:05:38 am »

Sheet updated.  Now 16 points in Void Magic.

It would be nice if you kept a running total of the available power for a HK.  Also if you updated the post that's supposed to have sheets in it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!
« Reply #477 on: January 18, 2017, 10:39:51 am »

It have been.. some time now.

Your plan is working splendidly, focusing on dropping Rushers at a single point have caused the humans to make fortifications surrounding the area where they and their impressive weapons would cut down your rushers to the man the moment they started dropping.

But you have many more, and they always respawn.

The humans.. they are well-fortified now, likely believing that you've only one path to get to them. They've brought their best and brightest to figure out what's going on, their bravest to fight back the horror that you've unleashed upon them, sometimes they would even shoot at you through the rift when it opens.

Delicious.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 18, 2017, 10:44:27 am »

And now we pick somewhere totally different to drop the rushers. Somewhere important and fancy looking. Perhaps the biggest building in town!

Also lets toss a scattering of Rushers at the normal drop point to make em think that the entrypoints are fixed.

Also lets nom souls. How much Power?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #479 on: January 18, 2017, 04:26:03 pm »

"Masssster... What can I dooooo... to furtherrr ourr goalsss? Could I beecome... bigger? Better? Fasster? Ssstronker?"

Noose has been focusing on turning prisoners
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34