Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24564 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2016, 08:46:25 am »

Ire nods and says "As you wish." before heading out to explore the surroundings near their home aiming to find something useful or noteworthy.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2016, 09:24:18 am »

Pan heads over to Noose and uses Reject Wounds to heal them and repair their broken tooth.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2016, 09:37:16 am »

"With your permission, I would go to scout as well."

If permission is given, the Mizz and the First Tenth will go with Ire on the scouting. Having bodies to move things is useful.

The point is spent to gain Mind Sight 4
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2016, 12:22:46 pm »

The dwarven undead worked tirelessly to remove the remaining of the runes until nothing recognizable is left, while they're doing this, Ire and Mizz discovers what appears to be a small mining camp, it's occupants presumably working away tirelessly for your master. Several mining crates are found holding many ores that you do not have the ability to recognize, only knowing that they are ores.

A metal's a metal after all, right?

Lazanarius secures the rest of the cavern, with how smooth and empty it is save for the vault, the task is incredibly easy and fast.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2016, 01:33:59 pm »

Loginus feels some of the power from the dwarfs fill him ever so slightly, "still not enough....."

But an old skill is remembered, "master I have remembered how to trap, I do not think I can many with our current materials but I'll do my best."

Trap the Artifact room and the hallway leading up to it if possible.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2016, 01:39:53 pm »

Search about with the Tenth to see how the new workers entered here.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:04 pm »

Tenth searched and found the tunnel network where the worker's camp lies, the other two knights are already here. They must've been digging and found the engraved wall before they decided to dig it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:58 pm »

It That Hides In The Shadows aka Freidrich also helps secure the perimeter.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2016, 01:51:30 pm »

Tenth searched and found the tunnel network where the worker's camp lies, the other two knights are already here. They must've been digging and found the engraved wall before they decided to dig it.

The Mizz has the Tenth start exploring the Right most tunnel in relation to where they entered.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2016, 01:53:15 pm »

The Mizz has the Tenth start exploring the Right most tunnel in relation to where they entered.

There is obvious sign of digging, these tunnels are not naturally formed. Ten minutes of walking yielded no results.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2016, 01:55:54 pm »

There is obvious sign of digging, these tunnels are not naturally formed. Ten minutes of walking yielded no results.

Go on for another 20 minutes. Return to the mining camp if nothing is found.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2016, 02:01:02 pm »

Nothing is found. You find more signs of digging, but otherwise it's just more tunnel.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2016, 02:02:57 pm »

Travel for 30 minutes down each tunnel, starting with the one just Left of the just searched tunnel. Return to the mining camp after each search.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2016, 02:04:27 pm »

Check the mining camp for anything that can be used to trap the artifact room.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2016, 02:40:00 pm »

Lazanarius searches the area immediately outside the cave for ways to camouflage the entrance.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34