Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: The Nazis strikes back!  (Read 24550 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear is NOT your weakness: Resurrection!
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2016, 04:20:23 am »

"Fall back. Keep the Ice Wall active. Engulf the miners with it.

"We want to force em out into firing range. They currently are using the tunnel as a chokepoint."

Hearing the entity that summoned him speak he stops moving and gets back into his previous position ready to ambush again. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2016, 05:19:47 am »

The voice in his head stopped him in his tracks. S.A.P. found himself a spot, a bit farter than the rest, but still overwatching the entrence, from a slightly elevated position. He tried to open his mouth, but his jaws refused to even acknowledge his exsistance. So, instead, he willed for his creatures to make thier way to the ceiling over the entrance, were they might drop down on any unsuspecting prey.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2016, 05:25:08 am »

Count the attackers. We've got at least one confirmed kill from the Spiker but otherwise unknown enemy casualties. Spikers are to continue making attacks of opportunity, aiming for joints.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2016, 06:17:55 am »

With most of the others retreating back towards the vault, the serpentine knight was left alone.

The creature that was hit in the armpit is very, Very much going to die unless helped immediately. The neurotoxins having bleed into it's system, it's death will not be painless as even now it's nerves are being flayed from the inside, it's deep screams of agony shaking it's friends as blood and foam pours out from it's wounds.

The spikers kept shooting at the small group, many of it's shots now bouncing off of Noose's scales as he tries to constrict around the entire group.

"Bugger this jobby we're oot o' 'ere!" They shouted some more while angrily smacking the tail with their pickaxes, two of the remaining four combat-effective creatures begin to hack at the ice wall again to continue digging their way to safety.

Amon's sake they weren't prepared for something of this scale! the ores might have to be ditched.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:28:03 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2016, 06:22:45 am »

Spend one Energy. Open a Rift in a random organ of the remaining combat effective dwarves. Lets see how they handle bleeding out into a different dimension.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2016, 06:28:10 am »

As he constricts the two hacking at his tail, Noose will snap his remaining good fang at the two trying to dig their way out - just close enough to scare them, whilst staying well out of range if they decided to turn. "Masssterrr... they are huuurting meee..."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 03, 2016, 06:34:44 am »

"Tug the ones you have constricted to the ground. Break their limbs."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2016, 06:39:07 am »

Reaching out with your awesome power, you made a cut through the dimension itself. Something gave way, and immediately the four combat-effective dwarves were on the ground in their own respective ways, screeching in pain as a random organ inside was fucked up beyond recognition, it's vitality literally bleeding away into another dimension, luring what might be around towards the scent of alcoholic blood.

They did not survive longer than scant seconds, the pain delivering such shock to even durable creatures such as they, and soon they were convulsing.. Sooner, they stopped.

Such frail mortals, so weak.. so pathetic. You could taste a silver of their souls, though you had nothing to properly harvest them, it was still within your domain. You reached out and stole them from those greedy valkyries, damned things always nosing into other people's businesses. You sense a hmpf as you snatched the souls away..

You could drain them now and get that power that you spent on the rift back, or keep them for something else, it's up to you.

But for now, your vault is safe. Your cavern is safe, and none of your knights are dead. Noose is hurt, but they will regenerate, so is their own minions.

Time.. just precious seconds after calming down was more than enough for you to cast your mind out, to map the cavern. The vault itself, strong, durable. Made to contain a very precious item, sits in the very middle of a rather spacious cavern, much room for you to grow into, but not very much else currently.

The Cavern itself were smoothed, magically so. Acted as buffer in the case that the seal had been broken. The chokepoint was a good idea, but it can work for you as well with a little creative construction.

Well.. with that damned seal gone, you suppose you could say..

That there are no strings on you.

[Congrats on surviving first encounter! you're waking up more now! All HKs gets an extra power point to play around with, the Entity gets nothing yet. Unless they want to sacrifice the entire squad for a single point. They're just so.. petite, impossible to fill your perpetual hunger.]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2016, 06:48:03 am »

Mm.. Lets make zombies with the power they'd be worth. Cannon fodder is always nice. Can have them immediately begin erasing any Seal related carvings. Better to not let the more.. Learned mortals figure out how we tick.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2016, 06:57:06 am »

Making zombies will not be hard, one of your Knights already know how to raise the undead!

Their bodies are in good shape, necrosis have not kicked in yet, and a Zombie does not need organs to function anyway. They're little more than glorified meat puppets. They'll stupidly do their work erasing carvings with no problem.

It'll take them time, but something tells you that time is something you have at the moment.

It is now downtime, to plan, give orders to your Knights or have then rest, relax and train. Noose could use some time just regenerating as well.

Or maybe you could get your Knights to know each others more, if you so cared. This rag-tag group that you've pulled from.. well, everywhere, may need to experience the cultural shock sooner or later, after all.

It is up to you to command, and it is up to them to decide if they shall follow that or not.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2016, 07:03:04 am »

"Knights, figure out how to spend the downtime. Inform me if you're doing something notable. Otherwise I intend to have the undead harvest materials. Among other things."

Once the undead remove the seal. They are to get mining. Firstly they're gonna look for the ore stores they presumably had nearby. Materials are nice.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2016, 07:14:58 am »

Their weapons lowered and holstered since the enemy's where slain, Ire responds to the Rift. "If you need it I could leave temporarily and scout to see if anything of note is relatively nearby. Otherwise I will stay here and find something useful to do."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2016, 07:27:07 am »

"Go ahead."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2016, 07:30:35 am »

Lazanarius spends his new power to improve ice spike.

"Ah, look at it. The crimson on the stones. It's been far too long.

It is good to serve you once more, your Emptyness. "

Lazanarius lets the wall blocking the cavern to melt away, and moves on to secure the rest of the cave.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2016, 07:51:29 am »

[Everyone please claim a page here, we will be using this doc as your Character sheet from now on, it'll be far easier to keep track of and edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vmke_pQO3aXSe0dHyLtt8ksIsooC9CYw5DgKFuUUNho/edit ]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34