Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181385 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"I... I was right.

I WAS RIGHT!

Okay, Lleidr. Grab a divinity stone, in any way possible. I'll explain the plan when you get back.

Until then... Ironheart, are you still around?
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

"Always"
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Theoretically, could you fashion a payload for a railgun using a divinity stone?

If so, how powerful would this shot be? Combining the power of a divinity stone's impact into a planet or moon, and the insane speed created by being fired out of the railgun?
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Theoretically, could you fashion a payload for a railgun using a divinity stone?

If so, how powerful would this shot be? Combining the power of a divinity stone's impact into a planet or moon, and the insane speed created by being fired out of the railgun?
"
He shakes his head
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is that a 'No I cannot fashion a shell out of it' or a 'I do not know how powerful it would be'?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is that a 'No I cannot fashion a shell out of it' or a 'I do not know how powerful it would be'?"
"I cant make it"
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Would it be theoretically possible to create, not necessarily by you?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

he nods
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then I shall do it. We just need Lleidr to get the item.

Until then, would you like to hear my plan?
"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lleidr indeed steals a stone.
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lleidr indeed steals a stone.
(4) Pharos hands you one when you enter the palace

"Father has been in power for to long"
No sig yet

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, thank you. I will be sure to knock him down a peg."

He returns and proudly presents Digita the stone.
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita is fashioning a shell for the railgun. When Lleidr arrives, she gives a shrill squeak of excitement. She tosses away the shell, gently takes the strong, and lightly embraces Lleidr.

"Thank you."

She backs up, and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Natura, Ordo, Perditio, Entropid, and Politicus arrive. They have been called by Digita. She takes a deep breath.

"Alright people, it's time to get down to business. Planning now.

What we know is that the moon is the source of power for Grim, and likely, Cyrus. Therefore, I must destroy it. These demons have no place in our world. However, the object is being shielded by Grim or Victoroy every time I try to destroy it.

The solution is a distraction-based assault. We will each split up and use our skills and power to distract the deities. I will list the deities we must distract, and how I plan to do it.

Victoroy may shield the moon, but the sun is a higher priority to him. Therefore, I will have Ironheart fire the solar cannon at the sun. Victoroy will be preoccupied defending the sun.

Grim is evidently a problem, for the moon is important to him. However, Terra is far moreso. All of his people live there. His home is there. His wife and children live there. He will not let it be destroyed. Railgun number one will fire a large salvo upon Terra. Grim will be preoccupied defending it.

Cyrus... leave Cyrus to me. Atigid, I would like you to accompany me as I fight Cyrus. I am sure Umbramor will attempt to intervene, and I believe you may have a bone to pick with her. She did destroy your old body, after all.
"

"Oh, how I miss that robotic body. Truly a masterful invention. I will mourn."

"Seize the opportunity, and take revenge. I will construct for you another soon.

Pharos... I don't believe he will be too much of a problem. In fact, I want him on our side. If the gods of death perish, which at least one of them will, I want Pharos to take their place. He is level headed and capable. No matter what, there must always be a god ruling death. It is a natural necessity. Without death, overpopulation would destroy the universe. Lleidr, can you please recruit Pharos to our cause?

Tebya. Tebya, Tebya, Tebya. Natura, I want you to handle Tebya. Valosh will probably be nearby. Take this as an opportunity to both express your feelings for him, and to slay the wench who stole your love.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. Ordo, Entropid, Politicus, and Perditio; your task will be to take care of any unforeseen occurrences, or to reinforce a deity who is in trouble. Until you have to handle something, you will remain at the cubes, and protect Ironheart and the cannons.

Once all the deities are distracted and the moon is unshielded, Ironheart will launch a divinity stone payload from the rail-cannon into the moon. The force of a divinity stone being destroyed at an insane speed will be more than enough to utterly obliterate the moon, and possibly even cause damage to Terra.

That's the plan, people. Any ideas, complaints, suggestions, or whatnot, speak immediately. I will be constructing the payload for the rail-cannon.
"

Digita creates a rail-cannon round out of the divinity stone. She is EXTREMELY cautious to preserve the stone, especially in failure.

"The plan sounds fair. I cannot wait for this encounter, this upcoming battle with Tebya."

"I'm all for it. I don't like the idea of fighting Umbramor, but I am willing to do it."

"You wuss. You're literally an AI designed for combat in a robot. How can you be so averse to combat?"

"... errr... well you're a robot designed to guard a strategic point and aim railguns with precision. How are you terrible at pong, chess, checkers, racing games..."

Atlas continues to list several hundred other games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

create a DIVINTY stone and destroy natural soul.
"Huh looks like I need to get rid of natura he's aghh."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lleidr feels the spot where she kissed him for several minutes.

"He wishes to see his father dethroned. It will not be an issue."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 457