Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181459 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

Atian throws himself at Terra's Sun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

You land on the surface.

For some reason you feel a sea of souls. Some of your creations are even among them
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"Did the fusion work?!"

((Did it? On a 5, I should have been able to tell as that was part of my action.))

Digita raises an energy shield inbetween her and Cyrus, temporarily stalling any attacks.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Did the fusion work?!"

((Did it? On a 5, I should have been able to tell as that was part of my action.))

Digita raises an energy shield inbetween her and Cyrus, temporarily stalling any attacks.
((Fusion? of what?))
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Plan D was to purposely absorb the divine attack in the miniature sun core, and utilize the divine power to fuse the three AI and ascend the fused entity to godhood. It was supplemented by divine energy from Digita, and through Atigid's power as a demigod.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The Worlds Soul eh! I must release their souls!"

Atian slams his fist into the surface of the sun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Plan D was to purposely absorb the divine attack in the miniature sun core, and utilize the divine power to fuse the three AI and ascend the fused entity to godhood. It was supplemented by divine energy from Digita, and through Atigid's power as a demigod.))
((Since it was a 5 you could only ascend 2 of the AI's you could fuse the last one with one or the other))
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((They all fused into one joint entity, and ascended as that joint entity.))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((They all fused into one joint entity, and ascended as that joint entity.))
((k den))

Atigid, ATLAS and karren fused and ascended
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita, receiving no response from Atigid, assumes the worst. She pours her fury into one powerful laser beam, firing directly at Cyrus.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita, receiving no response from Atigid, assumes the worst. She pours her fury into one powerful laser beam, firing directly at Cyrus.
(1) Cyrus flicks it back pushing you into a mud pile
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita stores the laser weapon back inside herself momentarily, stands up, and attempts to beat the living dead shit out of Cyrus.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"..................how strange"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(5) you hit the god ((Assuming Cyrus and Umbramor are both teenagers by now)) Cyrus is pushed back by your strike

(3) He then returns the favor and you fail to dodge
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:56:30 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Umbramor is somewhere in her twenties. No idea about Cyrus.))

"A-ATLAS? A-are you okay?"

As Atigid looks at Digita, the deity is momentarily replaced by a younger version of her. Atigid feels like she should remember her, but she simply cannot. Digi, was it?

Digita, boosted in confidence by the knowledge that her friend is alive, slams Cyrus again, this time backing her blow with divine power.
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 457