Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181494 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"....wonder what it's like to know your literally killing a part of yourself....save my data banks if possible."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"Sure. Why not.

Goodbye.
"

Digita deletes Atigid, preserving her data files and quarantining them. She exits the prism, returning to her deity form.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

activate my backup leave my data files and inhabit the backup forgetting everything that just happened and only remembering what the backup remembers.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Your back-up is only a program, I assume. The actual Atigid has been deleted, meaning that she stopped persisting as a deity. Or would your backup be an identical deity. Can you create identical deities?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The backup is a exact copy since I rolled a 6 but it'd most likely be a demigod because it would have taken a lot of energy so yeah since she was always a Demi God her strength reverted to its base.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Got it. Don't think any rolls are necessary, are they?))

Digita is pleased. She has defeated her foe.

"Tsk. Like I'm ACTUALLY going to stop destroying planets.

I love doing that. It's so freeing, to just destroy.

Time to celebrate. I think I'm going to kill.... Cyrus?
"

She interfaces with the universe's coding and attempts to find Cyrus; if she is successful, she travels to where he is.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

((Got it. Don't think any rolls are necessary, are they?))

Digita is pleased. She has defeated her foe.

"Tsk. Like I'm ACTUALLY going to stop destroying planets.

I love doing that. It's so freeing, to just destroy.

Time to celebrate. I think I'm going to kill.... Cyrus?
"

She interfaces with the universe's coding and attempts to find Cyrus; if she is successful, she travels to where he is.
((You sure?)) (3) His location is scrambled
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It will crash and burn horribly. Maybe. Digita's feeling very confident right now.))

"Hmmmm, just as well. I forgot my weapon.

Ironheart, if you would?
"

She retrieves her weapon from Ironheart. She realizes that ATLAS is empty without Atigid. She feels a pang of sorrow and regret, solidly in her heart.

"Ati and Digi were good friends, until the end. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted that simulation. Maybe I should have loaded it back, so it could continue eternally.

... I still have the backups. And what was left in Atigid's data banks. I can restore is when the universe is cleansed. Until then... It's cleaning time.
"

She enters ATLAS, temporarily installing her weapon on one of its arms, giving it the ability to kill a deity (With that specific laser.)

She attempts to use ATLAS's more advanced technology to locate Cyrus, decoding the scrambled results.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It will crash and burn horribly. Maybe. Digita's feeling very confident right now.))

"Hmmmm, just as well. I forgot my weapon.

Ironheart, if you would?
"

She retrieves her weapon from Ironheart. She realizes that ATLAS is empty without Atigid. She feels a pang of sorrow and regret, solidly in her heart.

"Ati and Digi were good friends, until the end. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted that simulation. Maybe I should have loaded it back, so it could continue eternally.

... I still have the backups. And what was left in Atigid's data banks. I can restore is when the universe is cleansed. Until then... It's cleaning time.
"

She enters ATLAS, temporarily installing her weapon on one of its arms, giving it the ability to kill a deity (With that specific laser.)

She attempts to use ATLAS's more advanced technology to locate Cyrus, decoding the scrambled results.
(4) Still filled with static and the occasional loud static, you locate Cyrus's last known position. A coffee shop in a floating desert island
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita is there within seconds in ATLAS. The coffee shop is flattened upon landing. She attempts to access the files of the 'coding of the universe', looking for recent data on where they might have teleported.

((Digita doesn't give two shits about civilian casualties.))

Valosh's head snaps up, out of his embarrassed stupor. His face morphs into that of rage.

"A coffee shop. Somewhere, someone broke a FUCKING COFFEE SHOP."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(4) You feel that there is a child sized dimensional rift under your foot
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita in ATLAS attempts to enter the dimensional rift. If that fails, she just fires all of her weapons immediately through.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita in ATLAS attempts to enter the dimensional rift. If that fails, she just fires all of her weapons immediately through.
(5) Some how you fit through
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umbramor seems unsurprised by the appearance of the combat robot.

"Come, sit down, the water is nice.

Try anything funny, and I end you.
"

Digita stands there, silently. She glares at Cyrus. He can feel the rageful hate radiating from her. She slowly points towards him.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Suddenly you find yourself in your normal form. atlas has shut down
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 457