Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181507 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digi slowly and solemnly shakes her head.

"This is the only way. I know it to be so. I know it.

.... please. Please say you forgive me. It'll make it easier afterwards....
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

((so what would cyrus be then? or grim?))
No sig yet

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Need Life support!

Atian creates the best healthcare known to divine kind

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Need Life support![/colior]

Atian creates the best healthcare known to divine kind
(6) a hospital is made
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Digi slowly and solemnly shakes her head.

"This is the only way. I know it to be so. I know it.

.... please. Please say you forgive me. It'll make it easier afterwards....
"
"Digi.....please trust me.....please...I love you so much and I couldn't never hurt you... Please don't.

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Just say that you forgive me damnit!"

Digi violently raises her hand. A small dagger is clutched in it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"digi....Please...don't so this I believe I'm you I stayed here knowing this could happen that I was too late....I only ask you give me a chance...i don't want to hurt you.... And if I die you'll be sad and I don't want you to be sad."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The voice sounds in Ati's ears again.

"Choose. Kill her, or she will kill you.

Creating an alternative is impossible. Didn't I tell you I wouldn't allow you to tie? You will win or lose, here and now.
"

Digi screams.

"Forgive me!"

She begins to plunge the weapon down. It seems like it is taking an eternity to arrive.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ati says one thing to the being strong resolute fearless. " You don't always get what you want."
ati kicks digi in her legs hard and rips the dagger from digi's hands coldly holding it tight she Thrust's it into the wall as hard as she can shattering it easily.
" No matter what you do you won't be able to kill me and no matter what Im not gonna kill you digi I won't let you go through with something that will make you miserable friends make their friends happy and no matter what I have to stop you from ruining your life with guilt"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ati kicks Digi in the leg. She has a plan where she will be able to have both of them live.

However, something she did not expect happens.

The leg caves in backwards, with a snap. Ati had not noticed the cast on it before. Digi slumps to the ground, screaming in agony.

Footsteps are rushing towards the room. Digi, despite being in intense pain, prepares to throw the blade.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ati proceeds to push back with all her might on her wheelchair up ending herself and dodging the dagger throw while shielding her body and head with her arms so if it does hit it will only get her arms.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ati pushes back, flipping her wheelchair. The knife hits the chair and gets stuck. Ati experiences a brief moment of triumph. She suddenly comes to a terrifying realization. Her hands were in front of her to stop the dagger. She now cannot break her fall.

Her head crashes into the tile floor heavily. Her last memory is Digi saying,

"I'm sorry..."

"... I'm sorry indeed. Looks like you lose. Maybe you played badly, or maybe the game was rigged from the start.

You lost because you were too nice. It's a kill or be killed world.

Now, I'm sorry Atigid, but I need to delete you now. Any parting thoughts? I swear, I'll take it to heart.
"

Atigid is floating in a dark void. The voice booms from all around.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..................,.............................Hahahahahahaha hahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahah ahhhhhh....I have one thing I ask....please don't kill everyone and stop destroying planeta and also that simulation death didn't make sense how could I have cracked my head open when I was a few feet off the ground and cushioned by my wheelchair plus the fact that hospital floors are made to minimize damage so I think you need to cheat less."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Atigid can almost feel the voice smile.

"The physics in that part were real. You might have been only a few feet off the ground, but you had intense momentum heading back after pushing the wheelchair away. That momentum became downwards momentum with gravity. And whilst the flooring might be cushioned in sections where it was needed, like intensive care, you were in Digi's room. That area was not intended for citizens in such conditions as yours. They skimped on the flooring to keep a minimal amount of cash. Were this world still a thing, they would probably have their ass sued off. However, I've deleted it.

I T ' S   G O N E.

As shall be you. I think I'll leave that cute little backup you made of yourself alone. Remember, my cube has an AI. It can immediately know if something changes in the databases. However, this way we both win. You continue to exist as a program which can never rebel against me, and lose your status as a deity. I defeat you, in a way.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to delete your files. We had an agreement after all, so I'm sure you'll be fine with this.

I'll consider your suggestion about the destruction. Really.
"

Digita deletes Atigid. (Do you want to roll for this shit? If so, I'm fine with it.)
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 457