Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181572 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita smiles ominously.

"I'm not going to kill any of them. I have dozens of cubes with life support, and an entire planet with similar supplies. I can evacuate all worthy creatures, like adorable dragons, after I kill Atian. Then, I can blow up the planet.

But really. You think Atian would revive the dragons and not kill them after? If anything, he's housing them as live game.

Now leave, you silly door-person! Your abilities disinterest me, and I have big game to hunt.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Digita smiles ominously.

"I'm not going to kill any of them. I have dozens of cubes with life support, and an entire planet with similar supplies. I can evacuate all worthy creatures, like adorable dragons, after I kill Atian. Then, I can blow up the planet.

But really. You think Atian would revive the dragons and not kill them after? If anything, he's housing them as live game.

Now leave, you silly door-person! Your abilities disinterest me, and I have big game to hunt.
"
you at atian and then back, Dorian has vanished
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita smiles ominously.

"
you at atian and then back, Dorian has vanished
((I feel like there's a verb missing in the first part of the sentence. And a noun.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita smiles ominously.

"
you look at atian and then back, Dorian has vanished
((I feel like there's a verb missing in the first part of the sentence. And a noun.))
((Shit, was rushing.))
you look at atian and then back, Dorian has vanished
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita shrugs. She fires her laser cannon of death at Atian, apathetically.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's no reason to sleep anymore my energy has returned."

Give the SuperPlanet Life!(By that I dont mean put life on the super planet but instead turn the superplanet into a living thing)
(6) every single race that was ever created now inhabits the super planet
"Well this isn't what I wanted but what better than all the races in the world!"

Atian hears a inaudible whispher

"Its almost as if the wind is trying to speak to me. Atleast that Moon Wall will protect me and this planet from any harm."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You see, you have made a shield of moons, whilst my weaponry has destroyed whole planets. Not only that, but it is theoretically possible of killing deities. Also, Digita doesn't give two shits about your moon shield. She's a deity; she can just teleport right through.))

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reinforce the moon shield with MECHAS!!! NOTHING WILL GET THROUGH NEVER!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita, having teleported inside the moon-shield, fires her divine laser cannon at Atian.

Theoretically, your moon shield would disrupt the gravity of the planet to the point where life might be difficult. Guess it doesn't really matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Atigid reveals her spheres wisdom and friendship and uses her powers to stop all violence for 10 years.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umbramor tries to laugh a few times, before looking rather sad.

"Huh. This actually makes me sad to say, but I don't feel anything from this.

Maybe I've gotten too mature...?
"

She waves her hand. The unstable fusion of gods splits.

Valosh looks sickened. The rat scurries away quickly.

Natura's expression is unidentifiable.

Umbramor sips from her tea.

"... Anything else? Try wooing me in another way."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Tebya looks at the two and closes her eyes.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Now what's that expression for?"

Natura is looking at Valosh, his expression still unreadable.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(5) Atigid manages to stop the atian digita fight
(3) Digita is pushed away from atian
(2) atian thrown from digita
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita hisses viciously.

"Interloping is not allowed."

She unleashes the full arsenal of the cube upon Atigid, aiming to restrain her via robots after weakening her via missiles.
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 457