Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181655 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita leans over and gives Tebya a kiss on the forehead.

"Good luck, and good bye."

Valosh bursts in just as Digita bows and activates her maneuvering thrusters, heading for her cubes. Valosh pays Digita no mind. He runs over to Tebya and sits beside her, cooing gently and rubbing her head.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Tebya grabs the laser gun and shatters it with her pinkie finger.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Tis a weapon infused with a divinity stone attached to a rather powerful deity. A pinkie finger might scratch it, but you'd probably have to kill Digita to destroy it. Besides, Digita has already departed, and taken the weapon with her.)

Valosh hugs Tebya.

"Deep breaths, my love. You're doing brilliantly.

... c'mon, talk to meeee...
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tebya is fuming with rage and unbearably hot breathing deeply her shadow notably begins disappearing.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh begins panicking. Bubbles of shadow drip off of his face like sweat.

Umbramor appears. Now looking like a twenty-something, she observes with fascinated interest.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

tebya's shadow flat out pops out of existence and goes inside tebya.Tebya's eyes dilate and she begins shuddering a little.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh's eyes are hollow. He begins to shudder viciously. He calls Tebya's name repeatedly.

Umbramor yawns.

"Jeez, did I take this long?"

Digita wastes no time. She returns to the cubes and immediately rushes to meet Atigid.

"Atigid? Are you... here?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Atigid looks up at you relief evident.

"I-Im f-Fine t-The kid is just a l-Little s-strange I-I think."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh quickly dumps all of his energy into Tebya through their power-link. He then collapses, temporarily unconscious.

Digita sighs.

"For a massive combat robot which should fear nothing, you can be pretty cute when you're relieved.

... I'll cut to the chase.

I suffered a memory wipe after Tebya, the deity of "Love" and "Will", attempted to forcefully destroy my mind. She is an evil bitch. Then, when I was recovering, her husband Valosh attempted to kill me while Tebya kept me imprisoned in a ward where I could not use my divine powers. I only escaped because at that moment she also entered labor.

I'm a target. I have a big red X painted on me, and everyone wants to kill me.

I'm sorry, but in the future, I may need you to fight with me. Would you be okay with that?
"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:24:16 pm by Coolrune206 »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Be my guest"
"OH YES I WILL.
LET ME ACCESS TO THE SUN OF TERRA."

Talarsus heads for the Sun of Terra, and analyzes it to see how is it different from other stars.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"T-They really did T-That? C-Cute.....I yes if you need me...i-i  don't know if I can be useful I've... Never fought before... "

Tebya screams as a black mist seeps from her Pore's and body on the verge of passing out before it forms a puddle twitching and moving erratically trying to form itself
" W-Weird d-definitly."

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Say what they wish I will do whatever I see fit too."

Create a large sphere that will encircle the entire part of the Galaxy I am currently in(the opposite end of the Galaxy from where Terra is.) No one will be able to get in or out without my permission. If this succeeds make the WarSol an invisible symbol that only I can see and grant, it will allow the thing that has the stamp to enter and exit the sphere.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valosh slowly leans down and begins to assist the puddle in forming.

"I guess this one's going to take after me a bit more than you, huh?"

Digita thinks for a moment.

"Well, I'll have to train you then. Try fighting me. You should instinctively feel all of your weapons. They're a part of your body.

Unleash on me.

Don't worry, I'm a deity. I can probably shield myself from your assault.
"

Digita assumes an over-dramatized combat pose.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

greedily the shadow happily leaches power and begins forming into a feminine humanoid shape eye's wide and circular they look a lot like feytul's eye style but they are distinctly pink compared to feytul's green and you notice that a glowing white ring on their shadowy forehead... They are still forming.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Look.... Tebya.... She has.... uhhh.... your eyes? Maybe?

She's definitely an interesting one.
"

Valosh feebly backs up. He was already unstable from dumping all his power into Tebya, and the siphoning of his power into the shadow being does little to assist.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 457