Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181825 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"FOLLOW ME CLOSELY HEART."

Travel in search of young worlds where life is blooming or lifeless worlds. During the travel, create a new people, the Caretakers of Talarsus. Immortal floating metallic beings with many appendages to manipulate their environment easily.
I will leave them on these worlds with one duty : to help life develop. If they grow tired of their endless task, they will have the possibility to build a new Caretaker and to self terminate, thus returning their soul to the Forge.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita changes her mind with the whole resting thing.

She has an idea to test.

Digita activates her solar laser cannon and points it at the sun which Terra orbits. She fires.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Travel in search of young worlds where life is blooming or lifeless worlds. During the travel, create a new people, the Caretakers of Talarsus. Immortal floating metallic beings with many appendages to manipulate their environment easily.
I will leave them on these worlds with one duty : to help life develop. If they grow tired of their endless task, they will have the possibility to build a new Caretaker and to self terminate, thus returning their soul to the Forge.

(5) it is done.

Atian: (2) All kings tech was destroyed, remember all tech of Ayylamo were just the normal medieval stuff (atleast I think it is)
No sig yet

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Time to start anew."

Build Large Magnificent Shrines made of Divine Metal dedicated to me on that planet.

Atian speaks to the Natives in their minds/
"Worship me and you shall be blessed!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita activates her solar laser cannon and points it at the sun which Terra orbits. She fires.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(5) it is done.

Atian: (2) All kings tech was destroyed, remember all tech of Ayylamo were just the normal medieval stuff (atleast I think it is)
((Umm the Ayy Lmao were the super advanced civilization that was supposed to bring the death to all life on the universe and Kalasia was the planet of fantasy/medieval))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep traveling across the cosmos, seeding worlds with Caretakers. Make a roll to see if I stumble upon anything peculiar, like another god creations or a negative space wedgie.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pretty sure only Atian and Nakeen have built outside the galaxy. What happened to the edge of the galaxy being impassible? When Valosh tried to exit he got injured.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I don't really know if I'm outside the galaxy. Just wandering aimlessly in space, presumably still in the galaxy of the gods.))

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pretty sure only Atian and Nakeen have built outside the galaxy. What happened to the edge of the galaxy being impassible? When Valosh tried to exit he got injured.))
((I have no idea where I am.... I just know I'm somewhere in the galaxy/universe))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

(GM PREVENTION OF ENDGAME EVENT) A door appears and sucks in the blast.

As far as you know their is only one person able to do that

((Atian an tal are still in the galaxy))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:59:44 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(GM PREVENTION OF ENDGAME EVENT)
((Endgame event ? Interesting, didn't expect the "Sun of Terra" was so important.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita shields the cannon with energy. She frowns. It's almost like some unseen force was preventing her evil motives.

She just wanted to do science. And conquer the galaxy. What was wrong with that?

She decides to instead vaporize the Blood Ocean Planet and Planet Valosh.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Talarsus keeps wandering around in the cosmos, throwing Caretakers at planets semi-randomly. He doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary in the sea of star.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Tebya wakes up and teleports erratically probably appearing before digita.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 457