Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181858 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Digita smiles.

"Almost there."

Digita completes the whole process three more times and cautiously attempts to collide four divinity stones.

"Hopefully I don't break the universe."
(4) 2 fuse the other 2 blow up
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita examines the final product.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita examines the final product.
Its half as strong as a divinity stone
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If Digita somehow creates a stronger than usual Divinity Stone, would it be felt by normal gods ?))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If Digita somehow creates a stronger than usual Divinity Stone, would it be felt by normal gods ?))
((Yes))
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So uh.... do I have one divinity stone of normal power and one half power divinity stones? Two half power divinity stones? Or do I have one divinity stone which is half as powerful as a normal one? Action when I figure out where I stand))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So uh.... do I have one divinity stone of normal power and one half power divinity stones? Two half power divinity stones? Or do I have one divinity stone which is half as powerful as a normal one? Action when I figure out where I stand))
you have 1 half power and one full power, 2 half powers make a full.
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Interesting))

Digita repeats the process to make another half divinity stone, then creates a full stone.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's too late now, Digita won't stop until she manages to surpass actual Divinity Stones :P it reminds me of my first rtd. With players having ascended godhood and spamming game-breaking actions haha))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The point is to fire divinity stones from my planet-size rail driver MAC cannon. I will rule with terror.))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Interesting))

Digita repeats the process to make another half divinity stone, then creates a full stone.
(1) both gems explode and making you forget the process you have done
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(1) both gems explode and making you forget the process you have done
((And that kids, is why a good researcher keeps notes of what he does !))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita attempts to access a backup file of the experiment.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita attempts to access a backup file of the experiment.
(3) the back up files were corrupted
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita frowns. She had been on the brink of a great discover. She knew it. She abandoned the divinity stone plan for a while.

"ATLAS, status?"

She checks up on the number of robots she now possesses. They should have kept building right through that ten year period.

(If you ever need backstory for the timeskip, explain it this way: When the god of energy in mortal form went into cryogenic stasis, every god lost their energy, as it was no longer being regulated by the deity.)
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 457