Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 183409 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

This is lovely! It is time to increase my power more.... leave the planet temporarily with my little posse, and move to a point a bit further from the earth. Create a proto-planet, half the size of Earth. The climate will be just a little bit colder, and the atmosphere will be thinner to allow for it to still be livable.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

This is lovely! It is time to increase my power more.... leave the planet temporarily with my little posse, and move to a point a bit further from the earth. Create a proto-planet, half the size of Earth. The climate will be just a little bit colder, and the atmosphere will be thinner to allow for it to still be livable.
Again you need a perfect six for planet building

Rolling
(6) You create a smaller earth like planet
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Manipulate magic fields around the planet so that any other gods trying to make changes on the planet must first roll a dice to see if they are stopped, and must get a perfect 6. Then, the normal dice will be rolled.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Manipulate magic fields around the planet so that any other gods trying to make changes on the planet must first roll a dice to see if they are stopped, and must get a perfect 6. Then, the normal dice will be rolled.
Sorry im gonna veto that how ever I will allow them to have to get higher than 4
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mkay.

Create life on my planet, and implement oceans.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Make the world soul from the last game it shall spread my influence like before.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mkay.

Create life on my planet, and implement oceans.
(4) life will be made (Please describe the life)
(3) A small ocean is made

Make the world soul from the last game it shall spread my influence like before.
(6) The old one is still their apparently, you add to it so anything alive will have will and the capacity to love
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The life will be small ocean creatures, which move by pulling their limbs forwards, pushing water behind them. They do this and siphon hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen from the water to produce sucrose and glucose.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wow that means that the world soul feels so natural that we couldn't Even feel it awesome my influence spans the world!))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The life will be small ocean creatures, which move by pulling their limbs forwards, pushing water behind them. They do this and siphon hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen from the water to produce sucrose and glucose.
(4) they seem to be fine for now
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now populate the planet in earthlike trees, and flora similar to that of earth.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now populate the planet in earthlike trees, and flora similar to that of earth.
(5) trees sprout as does grass
No sig yet

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Bring the lizards into civilization.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bring the lizards into civilization.

(4) they build a small village
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Begin making tebya energy drinks they taste like whatever tastes the best to the person drinking it.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 457