Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 183530 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 6/9
« Reply #735 on: March 20, 2016, 07:18:22 pm »

Eh, it's good enough. Begin spreading unity amongst the civilizations, and have them sign some kind of formal contract agreeing that their enemies are each others enemies, and they are not each others enemies. Then, commence inputting myself into the dreams of their leaders as a deity. I want respect and worship, damnit!
(5) The Vikings are united and the leaders start to revere you as a supreme god. they also develop a fear for Grim the death god
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 20, 2016, 07:22:40 pm »

Now, start plundering, my men! Lend them fair seas, and start throwing raccoons at them for amusement.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 20, 2016, 07:26:06 pm »

(6) The sea becomes perfect for sailing however in the creation of Raccoons you make them come out to be Viking sized beasts. The Vikings set up a makeshift arena and place a throne for you to watch The man vs beast fights
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 20, 2016, 07:29:08 pm »

Amuse myself with the man versus beast fights. Do my best to make the raccoons intelligent too, and symbiotic with the vikings. Then, begin moving inland and plundering the hippie kingdoms. Start the vikings on training and educating the raccoons to be superior warbeasts, and creating armor and weapons for their new beast-like friends.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 20, 2016, 08:14:11 pm »

Amuse myself with the man versus beast fights. Do my best to make the raccoons intelligent too, and symbiotic with the vikings. Then, begin moving inland and plundering the hippie kingdoms. Start the vikings on training and educating the raccoons to be superior warbeasts, and creating armor and weapons for their new beast-like friends.
(5) The Raccoons are trained and speak now, they are armored up and ready for war. You move inland to start your conquest.

(1) Your Legion comes to a Graveyard spanning miles. Your Legion meets with A horde of Undead which leaves your Men with a decreasing moral. If you would notice at the front of the horde is an armored black knight with a Crimson sword

Are you prepared to do Battle with the Death god?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:17:17 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 20, 2016, 08:23:49 pm »

Wave in a friendly manner to the death god.

"Hey, Jeff. Your name was Jeff, right? Oh right, it was Grim! Hey man, us gods of evil, we gotta stick together. Let's conquer these hippies who are opposed to violence and death, and use the powers of plundering and death to turn the world into a breeding paradise of death! Let us rule together!"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 20, 2016, 08:26:39 pm »

Wave in a friendly manner to the death god.

"Hey, Jeff. Your name was Jeff, right? Oh right, it was Grim! Hey man, us gods of evil, we gotta stick together. Let's conquer these hippies who are opposed to violence and death, and use the powers of plundering and death to turn the world into a breeding paradise of death! Let us rule together!"
"I Will not rule over the world you describe, their must always be balance between good and evil. I cannot let you pass. turn back now and I will spare you and your people"
The Death God Exudes an aura of Despair and fear, Grim's Crimson blade glows
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 20, 2016, 08:31:05 pm »

"Alas that you cannot be made to see reason."

Valosh manipulates the control of the undead servants of the death god, twisting them into greedy beings, who all see their god as a beautiful treasure. They should fight each other to the death. In the meantime, Valosh personally takes the fight to the god of death, using his ability to not exist and exist at the same time to avoid the blows of the hostile god, while at the same time slowly and efficiently stabbing the god in the knees with a dirk. Valosh's armies will seize the opportunity of the distracted skeletons to attack!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 20, 2016, 08:36:12 pm »

(3) Sadly the skeletons are far to loyal. they charge,

(2) You stab the Death gods knees but they bounce off the armor, He then cuts you with his crimson sword. blue blood pours from your arm
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 20, 2016, 08:39:29 pm »

"Oh, you have wounded me. How foul."

Barbarians, form a defensive line. The racoons will wait behind, and pounce when the skeleton army nears. They will be like large dogs, in a field of animated, angry bones. Like a kid in a shop full of demonic candy. In the meantime, I will drink my own Ichor, and, fueled by rage, unleash the power of my shadowy whip, tangling up his limbs, before stabbing him in his... I dunno, how about his reproductive organs? Does death even have those?

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 20, 2016, 08:47:56 pm »

"Oh, you have wounded me. How foul."

Barbarians, form a defensive line. The racoons will wait behind, and pounce when the skeleton army nears. They will be like large dogs, in a field of animated, angry bones. Like a kid in a shop full of demonic candy. In the meantime, I will drink my own Ichor, and, fueled by rage, unleash the power of my shadowy whip, tangling up his limbs, before stabbing him in his... I dunno, how about his reproductive organs? Does death even have those?
(4) The Defensive line is made
(3) The Raccoons Ignore your orders due to their feral nature, they turn on their Viking handlers
(3) Your whip scratches Grim's cheek but fails to rap around his limbs

"You just sealed your fate" ((Rolling the form he will take))

(6) The earth shakes and cracks, Grim Grows wings and doubles in size, The Death god has transformed

"Behold my True form! PREPARE TO FACE JUDGMENT!"
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 20, 2016, 08:58:46 pm »

Tebya makes a flash of appear signalling her return to godhood now teleport to that newbie God I wasn't finished speaking.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 20, 2016, 09:00:58 pm »

Tebya makes a flash of appear signalling her return to godhood now teleport to that newbie God I wasn't finished speaking.
(4) You teleport above a gigantic battle, You feel Grim's presence but only see a giant Gargoyle
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 20, 2016, 09:01:52 pm »

Yo grim what's going on?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 20, 2016, 09:24:06 pm »

"This is bad... time to rethink."

Use my deity powers to quickly warp my people home, and warp the raccoons into the midst of the enemies. Then, use my ability to warp my own reality to just avoid the gargoyle's attacks. Look apathetic while doing it.

"Oh hello there love god. What's up? I'm fine, thanks for asking. Just fighting a massive demon. Hey, calm him down and I promise I er... Will allow you to make me less unloving and evil."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 457