Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181291 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Tebya appears.
"Sorry grim even I have to call bullshit on that."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita frowns, not necessarily unhappily.

"Support from you was not expected...

... but appreciated.

And Grim, yeah. That was bullshit. She was fighting her arch-nemesis, and you just decided 'Nope, I need to ensure that I maintain the power. Tebya is appearing too strong.' You then sealed her powers away in a gambit to maintain full control.

Unluckily for you, Victoroy intervened! He managed to foil your plan to keep Tebya powerless. You, a malevolent mastermind, played it off well. I applaud you, and envy your skills of deception.
"

Digita didn't really envy Grim's skills of deception. She knew hers were far better.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

"Did you spend thousands of years in darkness, and seeing friend after friend die? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE! I do what I do to make sure this world isn't destroyed!"
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And all because of honor grim you expected me to have that back then? Why would I? Love is not nesscarily honorable neither is will I had no honor because I was filled with rage and grief and you basically instead of just stopping me.You stabbed your best and only friend! With a spear because of rules that you made up and dident bother to tell anyone!"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita puts her palms in front of her and backs away slowly, coming to stand by Victoroy.

"This may get out of hand quickly. These are two hot-headed individuals.

You might want a contingency plan in place, in case they begin combat.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nakeen, didn't you place something in the moon?
Nope. I just ripped the core out.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[4]The moon goes kaboom
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alas echo loved the moon. Cyrus Draw power from the main source"

"YES!"
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... There's a chance the shell may be scavenged from the wreck of the moon, if it did not explode, or pass right through.

I will return shortly, Victoroy. Keep these 'lovebirds' from murderizing each other.
"

Digita attempts to salvage the divinity stone railgun shell from the destroyed moon.

((Destroying Terra's moon basically equals the destruction of Terra itself, I hope you realize. The change in gravity will have so many adverse effects, it's difficult to list them all.))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grim nods at his son. (2)vs(4) Cyrus retrieves the shell from the new asteroid area
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... heh. Oh no. Someone has stolen something which belongs to me. I wonder if anyone will see fit to retrieve it?"

Digita looks sidelong at Lleidr. The moment Cyrus follows her gaze, she darts forward, trying to snatch the stone.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita coughs expectantly.

"I saaaaiiiid.... I wonder if anyone will steal back that stone!

.... Lleidr?
"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Apologies for the triple post. Did you guys all just drop dead or something?))

Valosh appears near Grim, Tebya, and Victoroy. He appears to have recovered from Natura's interesting taste in romance.

"I agree with Tebby, as always. As much as it pains me to agree with that lunatic Digita, I've never seen eye to eye with Grim. My first interaction with him was a combat where he lost control. My second interaction with him was in combat... and he lost control. Then, I tried to talk to him to get a divinity stone, and he initially rejected me. In fact, the only nice thing he's ever done for me was blessing Umbramor... although that was probably for Cryus's sake, and not mine.

And lets NOT forget the part where he tried to murder me after getting stressed.

Wow. Now that I think about it, I really actually dislike Grim.

Still doesn't mean I agree with that little fucking psychopath.
"

Natura winks at Valosh. Valosh looks away pointedly.

((Posted before done.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 09:43:13 am by Coolrune206 »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just feel like garbage lately.))
"Yeah... He at least had a okay reason for losing control but most of his actions are very....
I don't even know the right word to describe it."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Malevolent? Demonic?"

"Violent? Ungodly?"

"Sexy.

... wait, we were talking about Valosh, right?
"
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 457