Who should run the universe?

Umbramor
Mira
Digita
Cyrus
Tebya's un named child
Blue's box

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 457

Author Topic: Divine War IC (RTD God game) Accepting new players 7/9 Battle of the Ages  (Read 181393 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Digita looks down, cheeks turning a vibrant shade of blue. She twiddles her digits.

"I-It's been a while, huh? Where ya b-been, dummy?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Fuckin' somewhere. Actually, hold on a moment."

((..What-- what are you doing?! Put down the Oh, there we go. Someone who will post regularly. Much better.
Additionally: Are you saying old Ironheart wouldn't consider letting me... steal it?))

"I have been... busy, my lady. Forgive me, if you would be so generous..."
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Digita sighs, sadly.

"No need to call me "My lady" any more... I've kinda given up the dream of ruling the galaxy after being brutally stomped twice by the same individual, and being forced into ten years of mortal servitude by him.

Needless to say, I'm not feeling very royal right now.
"

((I have no idea what you just said in those parentheses. Was that English?))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 07:49:49 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It was a joke based around Lleidr leaving the forum-universe, murdering me, stealing my computer, and using it to post regularly (as opposed to every few days like I actually do).))

"..Mm. I see... that's unfortunate."
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But hey. It's all okay!

Because you're here now.

Listen, I have a plan to kill this demon who has been plaguing me. But I'll need the help of everybody, and that includes you.

Are you up to the task?
"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lleidr nods.
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"First, I need to test my theory. If this theory proves to be false, the entire plan falls apart.

I theorize that, as us normal gods derive power from the sun, the demons of death like Cyrus would derive it from the moon. If this is true, I have a plan to eliminate this object. I just need to ensure that this object is what I think it is first.

I will launch a missile at it. If they block the missile, it is something important, and necessary to destroy. If they ignore it, then my theory fails.

In the meantime, I need you to break into Grim's divinity stone storage and procure a divinity stone. I will fashion a projectile out of it to destroy the moon, if the moon is indeed their source of power. If I fire it from a railgun, I am sure it will not be stopped. Plus, I have a whole different plan in place to distract their attention. Rather complicated. I'll get to it later.

For now, theory testing time. SCIENCE!
"

Digita fires one of her more powerful rockets at Terra's moon, and eagerly watches it.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I still can't remember if Lleidr even has that one stone any more.))

"Would having me procure the moon instead be simpler? I admire it... a shame."
Black lives matter.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If they draw power from it, stealing it will do little. They will still naturally absorb power from it, similar to how we naturally obtain power from the sun."

((Question, Bluexdog. A while ago, you said the strength of the gods of death was decided by the phase of the moon. However, the moon stays the same size the entire time. It's only the shadowing of it that changes. How does that work?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Maybe it's like an ATLA situation where their power waxes and wanes with the moon, despite the fact that all of it would exist in space? Conversely, gods lose their power during a solar eclipse and what have you.))
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Another crater is added to the moon
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... That's disappointing. And it pisses me the hell off.

I was WRONG?

Karen, destroy it.

Oh. Right. She's part of Atigid now, and she's not commanding the station. I'll just do it then...
"

Digita fires a railgun at the moon, with the intent to destroy it.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it bounces off
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".... wait.... was I correct in my analysis?

Were they trying to bluff me out by ignoring my missile?
"

Digita fires the solar cannon at the moon, for confirmation that it is being defended.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The beam is frozen on contact
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 457