Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: 24 Hours of Evil: The Hunters' Introduction  (Read 5847 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of Horror: 24 Hours of Evil- July 12th, 11:10 PM
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 12:48:01 pm »

I'm going to get started on mopping the floors.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 01:53:51 pm »

>check over the stuff we have.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »

11:20 PM: A Storm's Brewing.
Rikers Island: Currently under lockdown, and all prisoners should be in their cells. The Night Shift has discovered some prisoners are missing, and the alarm is now sounding. A large, swirling storm is making its way East from the horizon. It's dark grey, with an orange hue around the perimeter.

James Smith-Sewers: You hear the alarms above you. There's no time to check now, or else you'll be found.

Asher Mcillan-NIC: You're making good time, mopping the floors. You then hear an alarm, signifying that some prisoners escaped.

Sirus Langley-RNDC: You hear the alarm as you show your badge. The officer then tackles you, with a hand over your mouth, and a gun pointed at your head. "Fuckin' snitch, you'll wish you haven't had done that." You hear the safety turn off on the gun.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of Horror: 24 Hours of Evil- July 12th, 11:20 PM
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 04:02:49 pm »

Roll around like mad and desperately try to kick my assailant. If possible, disarm him and turn the weapon upon him.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 04:17:08 pm »

Langley wins the conflict. You may now perform a new action, since this conflict took less than a minute to conclude.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:20:06 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 04:27:06 pm »

Langley takes up the gun before calling to any nearby guards that he has captured an inmate. He then points the gun at the inmate and says that he will shoot if the inmate tries to escape.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 04:30:17 pm »

Whelp, best keep going...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »

Finish mopping the floors, trusting the guards will solve this problem. After all, it is probably best to not get involved.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 09:25:27 pm »

Tyler hears the alarm and retrieves a shotgun from the rack on the wall of his enclosed security station, then checks the monitors to make sure all the prisoners are in bed. If all seems well, he radios the junior guards in his block and tells them to meet up at the office so they can decide their next course of action.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 09:56:58 pm »

11:30 PM: Smoke.
Rikers Island: Currently under lockdown, and alarms are blaring. The storm's drawing closer, and thick columns of smoke are start to rise up from NYC proper. News stations are reporting chaos in the streets, of people running from some something, and appearing with wide gashes and weird wounds.

James Smith-Sewers: You recklessly make your way to the exit, making unnecessary noise, and running under flash lights in your hurry. The officers tell you to stop and freeze, and the sounds of officers giving chase follow close behind.

Asher Mcillan-NIC: Damnit! you accidently knock off a blood bag, and it spills all over the floor you just swept. Blood stains are hella hard to clean.

Sirus Langley-RNDC: You alert the guards of the inmate who assaulted you, and they say they're on their way. They're taking their time though, what gives? The inmate's not moving anytime soon, other than squirming and cursing at you.

Tyler Oppen-WF: Your cursory look around shows all jailed prisoners are in their beds, not making a fuss. The guards flood the office and stand at attention, waiting for your command. (Weapon: Ithaca 37-Fully Loaded. 0 extra shotgun shells)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:11:57 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 09:58:54 pm »

Quickly, Hide!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of Horror: 24 Hours of Evil- July 12th, 11:30 PM
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 10:10:48 pm »

"Oh for f***s sake!" Throw down the mop and go for some bleach.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 12:31:51 am »

Arms yourselves and secure the ward. Make sure all the doors are secure and that everyone's still in their beds. Get more shells for my shotgun. Call the warden on the telephone and wake him up. Appraise him of my situation.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 06:59:29 am »

Well, the guards are enroute. Nothing for me to do. Store the weapon in my back pocket then continue my walk to reception and the exit.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 09:49:49 am »

11:40 PM: Fire.
Rikers Island: Currently under lockdown, and alarms are blaring. The storm's drawing closer still, and the city is now completely engulfed, with only the sounds of chaos and the screams of the dying foretelling what comes this way. Cars and civilians make their way frantically towards the gates, and the scars of things in the storm tell of the horror that is to come.

James Smith-Sewers: Two of you manage to hide in time, but the third is spotted, and told to stay where he is. He immediately starts trying to give away your hiding spot, but the police are too busy detaining the runaway snitch.

Asher Mcillan-NIC: You got the bleach, and it's doing its job cleaning the mess, though slowly. As you clean, you notice the ominous storm coming it's way via a nearby window.

Sirus Langley-RNDC: You pocket the gun and make your way to your ride. As you enter the parking lot, you notice the storm coming it's way, and the screams and cries of the scared and hurt outside the gate.
(Glock 19- 14 rounds/Lethal. 0 extra 9mm rounds)

Tyler Oppen-WF: After you exclaim your orders to the junior officers, the Captain requests your presence, and exclaims that it is an emergency. (Weapon: Ithaca 37-Fully Loaded/Non-Lethal. 0 extra shotgun shells)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:17:13 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4