Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294798 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 73 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #2040 on: March 25, 2017, 07:57:01 pm »

freak out and mind blast the demons until i run out of energy then flee from them ((how strong are the demons? stage 2-3? also if just the scream did 4 damage i think im already dead))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 25, 2017, 08:07:14 pm »

((Strong enough that running is a good idea, methinks. Of course, if you luck out and defeat them somehow, that'd be a lot of essence coming your way.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 25, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »

((i would but if i dont help roeway he will be captured/killed/devoured/whatever demons do with monster wolves))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 26, 2017, 12:56:38 am »

((Well I was just going to run and I think my species are used as manual labor/breed to be meat shields))

Find and grab the Crazy spider then RUN through the FOREST RUN.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 26, 2017, 04:44:02 am »

((Upgrade tiiiiiiiime!(Oh god, here comes the 1, I see it on the horizon...)))

Name: Heros draco Drakant
Species: Drakel
Appearance: A child dragon covered in red, yellow, and blue scales. It has spikes that start on from it's head, and go down to the end of it's tail. It's claws are fairly big and very sharp. It's wings are very wide for a dragon
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 15
MP 12
STR 1 -Strength : increase physical damage-
CON 0 -Constitution : increase physical resilience-
POW 1 -Power : increase special/magical damage-
RES -1 -Resistance : increase special/magical resilience-
INT 0 -Intelligence : increase your ability to submit others to your will-
IND 0 -Individuality : increase your ability to resist to others will-

Traits:
!LOST! Weak Scale Armour: It's armour slightly protects it from incoming attacks. !LOST!
Sharp claws: It's claws are sharp and deadly.
!NEW! Almost Average Scale Armour: It's armour can deflect hits, causing it to negate 2 damage from each attack against it(1 damage if 2 is not allowed.)

Skills:
!LOST! Weak Fire Breath: It can breath fire, but only for small amounts of time. !LOST!
!NEW! Fire Breath: It can breath fire for around an hour at a time. !NEW!

((This ok? If I've done anything wrong, tell me. I also decided to make it obvious which stuff I replaced with better versions of itself.))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 26, 2017, 04:49:23 am »

Hunter is hunted and prey is hunting? This is wrong.

Circle around back, trying to stay outside of bigger predator's hunting grounds. Look for a place where I could turn situation around to more natural one; the one where I'm the hunter.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 26, 2017, 05:14:55 am »

((This ok? If I've done anything wrong, tell me. I also decided to make it obvious which stuff I replaced with better versions of itself.))
(([If I remember correctly, you can start evolving skills from stage 3. So these skill upgrades aren't really a thing you can do. You get 2 skills or traits (or a skill and a trait) during stages 1 and 2. Of course, what I'm saying might be outdated, so it's probably better for you to wait for Nakeen's call.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 26, 2017, 07:24:44 am »

"Che..."

Glancing at the smiling head once more, Ulkas carefully put it to the ground. He had to respect those humans for giving him one more important lesson... Again.

"Sorry, Astrosa, it was my mistake fully. I have dismissed human devotion on a larger scale after our previous encounters with them and now we have enough time for one village at most, after which human counterattack should arrive. Lets move quickly."

Proceed to the closest village, then, if already empty - to the next at full speed. We have to make most out of this situation.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 26, 2017, 07:58:43 am »

((Upgrade tiiiiiiiime!(Oh god, here comes the 1, I see it on the horizon...
This ok? If I've done anything wrong, tell me. I also decided to make it obvious which stuff I replaced with better versions of itself.))
((You don't have to fear rolling [1] on transformation yet. It would open different paths, but is more or less harmless. As for your upgrades, I'd suggest avoiding direct numbers - there is no "damage per hit" in game, only approximations that take stats (abilities), stages and rolls into account.

P.S. Breathing fire for hour at time is insane. Just saying  ::) ))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 26, 2017, 01:49:15 pm »

we Will Wander off, There's Bound to be something to Kill and Raise around here...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: March 26, 2017, 02:41:02 pm »

((Answering from mobile, there is no problem woth your sheet TankKit.
I won't be that nitpicky over whether you choose to upgrade an existing trait/skill over getting a new one, as long as it stays within the number of upgrades per level up and stays coherent power wise.))
« Reply #2051 on: March 27, 2017, 01:04:59 am »

Try to find something to open the door. worst case scenario, I will have to bash a construct battery against the door (I do not want to do that for 3 reasons)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:49:07 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: March 28, 2017, 03:55:07 am »

ETA for next turn: 3 days. I will be super busy Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday should be light enough to write.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: March 31, 2017, 07:58:03 pm »

((Made a sheet for Caedan's replacement, should something happen to him. Also, stealth bump.))

Spoiler: Here it is. (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: March 31, 2017, 09:34:57 pm »

Just curious, what would happen if Tòir Chail would be stolen? Would it retain its bond to its former owner, or would it adjust to the new owner that stole it? What about if Tòir and its owner get separated otherwise? Would Tor slowly lose its bond, or would it be retained? And have you considered getting another player to make a monster to wield Tòir?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 146