Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294711 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1995 on: March 05, 2017, 12:13:33 am »

That was a long one.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: March 05, 2017, 12:35:14 am »

Look around some of the houses- I barely remember them, and could use a reminder. Some of them probably have holes, whether doorframes without doors, broken windows, etc. to fit the trumpet through.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: March 05, 2017, 01:37:09 am »

Terrence, annoyed, crossed both pairs of skeletal arms.
"Ugh, how typical. Very well then, I'll let you decide this one, rider. Shall we fight them, or flee them?"

((This has been gone so long I forget whether or not quick answers to quick questions like this are a thing.  :P Great to have you back, Nakéen!))

(Just in case:)

If the rider decides to fight: charge the first emerging bonemetal warrior and grab onto the arm which has a blade-hand. Using all four arms, attempt to bend the joint the wrong way until its bones are pried apart. If successful, hold on to the removed skelemetal arm; it's my weapon now.

If the rider decides to flee: flee at top speed, following the rider.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:08:29 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: March 05, 2017, 04:14:03 am »

((Am I right to assume that Astrosa needs just two more such villages to evolve? I base it on her comment about "needing one more Fenia", that Fenia death got me 11 Essence and that I harvested 4 Essence in the village (we are both 5th stage, so she should have gotten same result).

And I'll be waiting for information about cities from my turn and profiles to properly update Excel Doc ;) ))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: March 05, 2017, 05:05:27 am »

Jump the wolf, all 5 of us shall attack it at the same time, we need to kill it as fast as possible.

((Oh god, I just realized something. If the other Draklings don't have the ability to absorb essence and grow super powerful...))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: March 05, 2017, 05:25:05 am »

((Oh boy, this isn't gonna be pretty...))

Push in the thorny bit as much as you can, then take it out and ram the creature with full force to try to flip it over.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: March 05, 2017, 06:51:30 am »

I engage in a friendly conversation with the horned humanoids as a distraction while i telepathically tell the wolf to take the northward path to escape.
((how do i do green text?))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: March 05, 2017, 07:16:11 am »

I engage in a friendly conversation with the horned humanoids as a distraction while i telepathically tell the wolf to take the northward path to escape.
((how do i do green text?))
What?

Must have been the new arrival demons dont have the power to mindtalk 'that I know of'

Deciding that things couldn't get any worse run northward grab the spider before I run
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: March 05, 2017, 10:03:37 am »

Theta looks around for easier prey.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: March 05, 2017, 12:25:57 pm »

((By the way, my status has messed up bbc code. As does The Psychic Forest Spider's status.))

Have I changed then? Is this how one stops being one-of-the-many and starts becoming one-of-the-known? If it is, then I must be prepared.

Slither towards edge of known territory, scouting for safe spots, new hunting grounds, places to escape, and so on.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: March 05, 2017, 01:48:31 pm »

((By the way, my status has messed up bbc code. As does The Psychic Forest Spider's status.))
((As does mine. Actually I think all of the short ones do.))

Should be:

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: March 05, 2017, 01:57:39 pm »

Jump the wolf, all 5 of us shall attack it at the same time, we need to kill it as fast as possible.

((Oh god, I just realized something. If the other Draklings don't have the ability to absorb essence and grow super powerful...))
I'm sure that you could get a good skill that helps them grow stronger. For example, "draconic allies can obtain essence up to a rank 2 below that of this creature."
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: March 05, 2017, 02:05:48 pm »

I'm sure that you could get a good skill that helps them grow stronger. For example, "draconic allies can obtain essence up to a rank 2 below that of this creature."
((Ah, good idea, don't know why I didn't think of that.))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: March 07, 2017, 08:09:55 pm »

"They may be scary, but they are quite reasonable."

Lead Vanare around the Library and assist in her search for knowledge.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: March 09, 2017, 01:43:17 am »

I was pretty busy this week, post coming in a few days as I haven't started yet.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 146