Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294611 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1980 on: March 01, 2017, 11:47:22 pm »

You actually forgot Dahak, who had gathered much clues to the Corruptors origins  ::)

And its time to bring war to humans! Mwahahah!
I omitted inactive or deceased players, maybe I shouldn't have. I will try to write more later :)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: March 02, 2017, 01:17:52 am »

((Glint's player here. Glad to see this back!

Might be interested in resuming his adventures soonish. Not right now, given that I'd be adding to your workload and I'm kinda busy myself, but I'll definitely enjoy watching others in the interim.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: March 02, 2017, 01:49:44 am »

((Glint's player here. Glad to see this back!

Might be interested in resuming his adventures soonish. Not right now, given that I'd be adding to your workload and I'm kinda busy myself, but I'll definitely enjoy watching others in the interim.))
((Awesome! I will be glad to see you back too, feel free to join in anytime.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 02, 2017, 04:17:05 am »

I might write up a sheet for Arnav the Sylvarian and continue the stormslayer legacy as I intended. Have to see about it when I have more time.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 02, 2017, 05:59:47 am »

((the forest is under attack by both demons and humans right? god i have the worst luck))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: March 02, 2017, 06:48:09 am »

((the forest is under attack by both demons and humans right? god i have the worst luck))
(Humans got beat back now the demons are having a turn at taking it)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: March 04, 2017, 05:25:36 am »

Update will come tomorrow. I'm quite rusty haha :)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 04, 2017, 07:27:02 am »

((please dont roll three consecutives 1s  :'())
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: March 04, 2017, 07:41:13 am »

((please dont roll three consecutives 1s  :'())
((You could do what I do and roll 6 on locating enermys and 1 on sneak attacking them getting your shit kicked in))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 04, 2017, 07:53:07 am »

Update will come tomorrow. I'm quite rusty haha :)
((Good, I still have time to both update character sheets and un-rusty my own skills  :)))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
« Reply #1990 on: March 04, 2017, 10:28:47 am »

T946 goes skim-reading the last file that described human subject.
Heius Rilege ..... Lived in a town called Duse ...... poisoned town's well ......... Most people died of poisoning ....... Heius accused and found guilty of ........ received death sentence.

T946 faces back towards the Alpha construct
What caused caused the people to not reoccupy this place? Since unless I'm missing something, I have a hard time believing that the army would not able to overcome bunch those golems

More listening

((The backstory is very incomplete obviously because my laziness, but I do believe that the Gm would do better in the backstory making area))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 04, 2017, 02:02:27 pm »

So many possibilities indeed, you imagined all that you could do with that move of yours. Maybe the game just started you wondered...
((I laughed way to hard on the so many things it could imply, both IC and OOC :)) ))

"You're right, my Queen... Confronting demons would be a waste of initiative we're blessed with currently. Bringing fight to humans and letting Neodemonium forces take the brink counter-offensive in our stead would be much more satisfying experience. We need to take care not to get between hammer and anvil, but our flight should provide the speed we need. Strike there, retreat - and strike immediately in another place. Oh, if we manage to accomplish this tactic perfectly, it would be marvelous sight..."

Ulkas couldn't help but chuckle at the view he envisioned.

"We can't take risks of confronting humans that are more powerful than us - while we may grasp victory, we'll be left beaten and in need of recovery. And time is of utmost importance right now. On the other hand, simple folk provides us nothing - so here, your eyes come into play. We should be able to visit human villages and outposts briefly for you to scan surroundings. If you notice enemies of interest - we descend and wreak havoc, adding to the panic inside of city walls. If no such entities appear - its better we leave settlement alone, hasting to another."

Ulkas calculated for a bit, before adding:

If we prove unlucky at finding noteworthy individuals - it may come to wreaking every settlement on our path, to get stronger humans to notice us and send forces after us, which we may toy with on our conditions. I should also gather information about nearest locations from next batch of humans, so we may plan our actions accordingly."

Follow the plan described while gathering information. Beware of stronger entities, as they could greatly hamper our progress.

Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 04, 2017, 03:03:20 pm »

Er, I rest for a bit?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: March 05, 2017, 12:12:32 am »

Turn 73 Previous Turn
DAY -Early Morning-

The sun is rising, and for now the sky is clear.
But far to the east, dark clouds are coming.
This is morning.

Heros Draco Infans the Drakling
"Gode morneng wurld" Heros sais, in an accent that he's had since he can remember. He looks back at the others, it's time to go hunting. Heros tries to see if there any of them willing to hunt with him, maybe improve some of our relationships with those who we still don't know very well.

[5] Your call for a hunt is met with a cheer from your fellow draconic kin. There is a strong bond between all of you, a bond not unlike one among the members of a family. And you, Heros Draco Infans, are unanimously liked by your peers. You were a big brother figure to most of them.

Despite all of you being Draklings, your various ascendances led to each of you belonging to a specific species.
The slender and white-scaled Styrfing, born from Frost Dragons. He was abandoned at birth, potentially due to being weaker than the usual offspring.
The sturdy and spiky Dormall, born from Earth Dragons. She was exiled because of overpopulation.
The serpentine and light silver colored Deair Vol Zephon, born from Sky Dragons. She was separated from his family during a storm.
The light emerald Irkion and Okilion, born from Green Dragons. They both lost their parents and siblings to a stronger dragon.
And finally the albino, lightly-scaled Umuru, born from Subterranean Dragons. He sought the surface, leaving the underground.

Umuru and Irkion decided to stay to watch over your common home.

With Styrfing, Dormall, Deair and Okilion, you left the cave and set off to hunt for sustenance.

[5] During your search, you spotted the large tracks of a mountainous beast. Judging from the trail of blood, the creature was injured and in a weakened state, a stroke of luck one may say. Following the tracks, you eventually found the creature.
Further ahead of you, there was a huge monster lying on its side, bleeding and breathing heavily. A deep blue horned wolf, far larger than all of you combined.

The creature didn't seem to have noticed you yet, so you pondered your next moves.

Allies:
Styrfing, Frost Drakling
Dormall, Earth Drakling
Deair Vol Zephon, Sky Drakling
Okilion, Green Drakling

Squelchy the Polyslime
No way that's stopping me.

Squelchy begins climbing the tree, doing his best to use his semi-adhesive outer layer to simply crawl up the surface. He aims to consume the fruit.

[1] No way height is stopping you. You have an adhesive body for a reason. You start crawling at the millenium trunk, slowly crawling your way to the top.
The ground is getting further away, and the details down there smaller. You can feel gravity beckoning you to get down.

You keep crawling up, until you reach midway. Suddenly a mysterious power expels you violently from the surface, like a forcefield pushing you away! You fall toward the ground, unable to do anything.

You splatter over a wide surface.

As you lie flat on the forest floor, you do think that it was a little bit suspicious that this fruit was untouched. There is not even a single fly around it.

Flagelly: [4]
Your slimy friend was doing the same as you, except they were a bit behind your lead. Curiously no shockwave sends them flying, and they manage to reach the fruit. They quickly grab it with their tentacles once they get in reach, and start climbing down.

Without much more problem, the flagelly returns to safe ground with the fruit in tentacle. They clearly want to share.

Ally :
- 1 Pheromone Flagelly [Safe]

Spoiler: Squelchy's Status (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
((Woo! A wild Nakeen appeared! Good to see you alive and well.))

"Noble Sentinels, my companion is the High Archivist of Fordania's Great Library tasked with preserving history and a fellow seeker of knowledge who wants to find out about the truths of the world. I implore you to allow her passage."

Let's see if words work.

[4] As soon as you explain the situation, the guardians stance become significantly less hostile.
"AN ARCHIVIST OF THE NEW WORLD?... SIR FUILSGIATH, WE APOLOGIZE FOR OUR DISPROPORTIONATE OUTBURST. MAY IT BE SO. WE SHALL ALLOW EXTRAORDINARY PASSAGE TO YOUR COMPANION, THOUGH YOU WILL NOT MIND IF WE PERSONALLY MONITOR HER ACTIONS. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE OLD WORLD IS PRECIOUS, AND SHOULD NOT FALL INTO WRONG HANDS."

You can feel the tension in the atmosphere lowering, but some still lingers. With passage granted, two of the guardians leave their armored bodies in the form of floating shapes, one a octahedron and the other a tetrahedron. Both of them follow you from behind, like two robotic sentinels.

As you walk in the grand corridor, Vanare sighs in relief and says lowly:
"That was scary."

The two guardians turn to face her, still levitating in an uniform fashion. What a heavy silence.

Ally :
Vanaremalia De Veraide, Fordania Great Library's High Archivist

Others:
-Levemite Sentinel "4"
-Levemite Sentinel "8"

Spoiler: Caedan's Status (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Raging Blood Hound
Carefully leave if spotted pretend to be a scout for his army. Then find my way back to the tree people and tell them that an demon force has been destroyed but there is a massive demon that survived a massive explosion point blank

[2] You start leaving, but sense that demons are coming this way from many directions. You dart away without wasting a second, realizing that it wouldn't take long before getting detected.

And indeed, a few seconds later you hear demons screaming that a creature escaped the scene. You know you are being pursued.

[1] In the panic you end up losing your way, and even worse, you get surrounded as a small scouting demon force block the way forward. The other behind are approaching at an alarming speed.

There is only the forest all around you. Trees as far as you can see, nothing peculiar in your surroundings.

Hostiles:
-3 Demons (front)
-Undetermined number of pursuing demons

Spoiler: Roeway's Status (click to show/hide)

The Psychic Forest Spider
((omg its back  :o))

Explore the forest, try using telepathy to try to find other creatures in this place or to understand the voices. Maybe someone needs help? Another psychic bug?

[5] Through your telepathy, you can hear many voices in the forest, all of them begging for help, cowering in fear, or raging for survival. Despite the sheer number of voices, you carefully manage to separate and understand all of them.

One peculiar voice catches your interest. A non-native of the forest, fighting for its life. It is calling for help, it is saying that he must live no matter what, or else many more will die.
You also manage to roughly detect its pursuers. From all of these informations, you think there may be an escape route for the creature, but you will need to be fast.

You arrive at the location. A foreign wolf is cornered by foreign humanoids, for the most part horned and tailed.
If the wolf runs northward and take the path between the two bending trees, he will make it out alive.

Spoiler: The Spider's Status (click to show/hide)

One-of-the-many Arthropedes
((Now I have to recall where I was going with this character.))

Wait for perfect moment to use my favourite attack combo, ram and poison!

[5] The actions unfolded so fast that it seemed to be over in an instant.
Emerging from your hiding spot at blinding speed, you rammed the creature in a flash. Before it could even realize what was happening, your powerful mandibles were firmly tightening its neck, injecting your deadly poison at a vital area.

From this lethal wound, the large rodent fell dead, unable to defend itself from such a quick assault.

As you feasted on the corpse, you absorbed its essence. +1 Essence
You felt a vivifying sensation surging through your body, leaving you slightly unsettled. It was only one among many, and never before did you absorb so much from one of them. Come to think of it, you didn't go for any big kill in the past days, only finding lesser creatures.

You analyzed your surroundings quickly. It was a warm and damp, and there was barely any wind today. The forest remained unchanged, unchanging.
You didn't know what was beyond, you never really cared. Didn't you feel satisfied as long as you survived until tomorrow?

Terrence the Bone Baron
((Hurrah!))

"A wonderful suggestion! Very well, then, let us depart this place and settle our differences elsewhere."

Terrence takes the undead rider up on his offer, and leaves the dangerous, turmoiled battlefield alongside him.

[6] Joining forces, you and the Rider charges straight in the wall of corpse standing around you. The powerful momentum of the rider opened up a gap, allowing you to pass through and hack your way to freedom. Your combined efforts eventually led you to easily escape from the mass of lesser undead, racking some essence in the process.
+1 Essence

Behind you, a massive battle was taking place as each corpse started attacking its neighbor due to the undead frenzy. There was some light fog surrounding you, preventing you from seeing further ahead.

It seemed like it was now only you and the Rider. But before any of you could say "We finally got out of there", you spotted a dozen humanoid figures in the fog. The clattering of bones and metal could be heard.

The first one emerged from the fog. At first, this undead looked like an armored skeleton, but upon closer inspection, it looked as if its skeleton fused with its armor, forming a single being. Even its bones were no longer white-ivory, but shone with a metallic glint. This one had a broad steel-bone blade instead of a right hand.
It was called a Bonemetal Warrior.

Ally ?
-Dead Rider
-Cursed Sword [Ess1]

Enemies ?
-a dozen approaching undead figures

Spoiler: Terence's Status (click to show/hide)

Nox the Vampire Bat
((Welcome back Nakéen ! Happy to see you back :D ))

Stab the thorny monster with it's own appendage, twisting it around in its flesh.

[3] You counterattacked with a stabbing motion of your own, using the thorny bit as a weapon. With your great strength, you easily pierced its hard exterior, sinking the thorn deep into the creature. You twisted it around to increase the damage done, but the creature didn't bulge a bit despite the wound. You probably didn't hot any vital organ of the being.

Thorn Horror: [3]
The creature itself unleashed another offensive against you, this time with three appendages. None of them were able to pierce your strengthened body, only managing to cut the external layer of your skin. The bleeding was quickly stopped by your regeneration.

You are feeling a light numbness in your fingers.
+1HP

[5] The gnome creature escaped promptly, screaming in terror. Fortunately for it, it knew a safe place where to hide.

Enemy :
-1 Thorn horror [Stabbed deeply]

Neutral :
-1 gnome-like monsters [escaped]

Spoiler: Nox's Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster
"I would have let you leave with your lives if you retreated. Now, I have run out of patience and mercy for you. You will die, and the world will not care."

"Rodents! If you seek food, you may have their corpses once they are dead. Attack me or my allies and you will share the fate of the Miraglions."

Have my blobs continue to devour the Miraglions from inside and out, targeting vital organs. Shift to Void form and kill the one that attacked me from the side, then go kill the one that attacked Brown if it isn't dead yet.

Gray: [3] v [2](Miraglion#2)
Parts: [2,1,6,1]
Kokaun: [1]
Brown: [4]
Miraglions#3-5: [6,1,6]

You switched to Void Form[Ice/Shadow], though due to the heat of the battle, you failed to shift to full power. Partially engulfing the nearby Miraglion, you leeched off its energy to kill it. Unable to defend itself, the Miraglion's life slowly seeped away, first losing consciousness then dying. +2Essence

As for your blobs, two got crushed under various circumstances in the melee, ending completely destroyed.
The blob on the Miraglion attacking Brown kept attempting to digest, not doing much progress.
The last blob, which was digesting the dead Miraglion, digested so much that it expanded too much energy.

Miraglions:
The collapsed Miraglion managed to stand back up and attack you. With a vicious bite, it chunked tore apart a good portion of your body. But this last ditch effort sealed the deal for it, as it died instantly right after. -3HP +2Essence
The one fighting Kokaun was unable to fight back, and the venom made short work of its insides. Weakened and losing energy, it collapsed.
The one fighting Brown shook him around with force, tearing off some of its rocky parts. The effort combined with your blob attack made him even more exhausted.

Brown and Kokaun:
Kokaun suddenly fell to his knees, coughing blood. He hadn't fully recovered from the Scorpion's battle, and some of his wounds started to open up.
Brown managed to woke up, partially due to the pain.

Rodents: [4]
The giant rodents stopped for a moment, attracted at the free meal in front of them. After all, they didn't care that much about the Miraglions, and just cooperated with them out of necessity over loyalty. Getting an effortless meal was indeed a great prospect for these natural-born scavengers.

The one which seemed to be the leader spoke loud enough for everyone to hear it.
"Leave now, and it's a deal."

Barag, not understanding the monster speech, stood on his guards.

b]Enemies:[/b]
-5 Miraglions (front)
#1: dead
#2: dead
#3: chilled / wounded / exhausted (attacking Brown)
#4: dead
#5: internal wounds / chilled / wounded / collapsed

-6 rodent-like monsters (back)

Allies:
-Barag, Muscular Human Cut and Bruises all over Side melted / Skin melted / Medicine applied
> Great Spear
-Kokaun, Golden Radasar Wounds opening / Wounded / Scales melted [2Ess]

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Theta the Wolf
Double back and run under the demon to try and confuse it.

[5] Your bold move surprised the demon so much he was left speechless as you dashed under him. You swiftly disappeared and your pursuer lost your track.

You ended up in a safe clearing, it seems there was no one else there. It was a welcomed relief after the chaotic state of the forest.

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
T946 goes skim-reading the last file that described human subject.
Heius Rilege ..... Lived in a town called Duse ...... poisoned town's well ......... Most people died of poisoning ....... Heius accused and found guilty of ........ received death sentence.

T946 faces back towards the Alpha construct
What caused caused the people to not reoccupy this place? Since unless I'm missing something, I have a hard time believing that the army would not able to overcome bunch those golems

More listening

((The backstory is very incomplete obviously because my laziness, but I do believe that the Gm would do better in the backstory making area))

Spoiler: Heius Rilege (click to show/hide)

You didn't feel a shred of sympathy for your past self. Was that really you? Were you really human once? You never really had that impression, and didn't feel very human-minded anyway.

"I lack enough informations to answer to this question. No humans came here since the outbreak months ago, and the place ended up infested with these scavenging creatures. I have strictly no knowledge of the happenings of the outside. Though before the outbreak, researchers to speak about a curious topic, the ever increasing monsters outbreak, and the involvement of the army to take care of them. It may not be far fetched to suppose the outbreaks continued, leaving the army's hands full."

As you listened to Alpha, the automaton brought you another folder. The Ashafan royal seal was stamped on it, and 4 letters read "Duse".

"Theta, I require your assistance. As you see, my true body is sealed in this cage, and the key to unlock it lies in an area under the control of Epsilon. Any golem I send there fall under his control. I can't risk breaking the cage open, there is a self-destruct failsafe linked to the cage integrity."

Spoiler: Duse (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: T946's Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Horned Demon
So many possibilities indeed, you imagined all that you could do with that move of yours. Maybe the game just started you wondered...
((I laughed way to hard on the so many things it could imply, both IC and OOC :)) ))

"You're right, my Queen... Confronting demons would be a waste of initiative we're blessed with currently. Bringing fight to humans and letting Neodemonium forces take the brink counter-offensive in our stead would be much more satisfying experience. We need to take care not to get between hammer and anvil, but our flight should provide the speed we need. Strike there, retreat - and strike immediately in another place. Oh, if we manage to accomplish this tactic perfectly, it would be marvelous sight..."

Ulkas couldn't help but chuckle at the view he envisioned.

"We can't take risks of confronting humans that are more powerful than us - while we may grasp victory, we'll be left beaten and in need of recovery. And time is of utmost importance right now. On the other hand, simple folk provides us nothing - so here, your eyes come into play. We should be able to visit human villages and outposts briefly for you to scan surroundings. If you notice enemies of interest - we descend and wreak havoc, adding to the panic inside of city walls. If no such entities appear - its better we leave settlement alone, hasting to another."

Ulkas calculated for a bit, before adding:

If we prove unlucky at finding noteworthy individuals - it may come to wreaking every settlement on our path, to get stronger humans to notice us and send forces after us, which we may toy with on our conditions. I should also gather information about nearest locations from next batch of humans, so we may plan our actions accordingly."

Follow the plan described while gathering information. Beware of stronger entities, as they could greatly hamper our progress.

She grinned uncontrollably upon hearing your plan.
"Wrecking chaos into human lines, and leading them to oppose our demonic enemies? This is... a truly devilish, marvelous plan. Two birds with one stone, I love it. Let's make haste."

Neither of you could bear your eagerness. Your plan opened up so many thrilling prospects...

[2] With the sun rising behind you, you had to be even more careful with your movements. You missed the cover of the night, which allowed you to fly by unnoticed...
In the first hour of searching, no settlement bearing any noteworthy individual was found.

[3] After another hour of searching, Astrosa started losing patience. Her eyes didn't deceive her, it didn't seem like the nearby settlements were of any importance to your plans. You started thinking last confrontation was a mere fluke. As such, you set your sights on the biggest village. More people would lead to more mouths to spread the word of the demons coming.

Village attack: [6]
Without any strong individual to oppose you, the village was quickly leveled. The militia and the few soldiers stationed there were no match for Astrosa's brutal might and your powerful magic. These weak humans essence weren't enough to sustain either of you, and even after killing many, many of them, only a meager amount of useable essence was absorbed into your bodies. +4 Essence

You took care to terrorize the minds of the survivors, and carve into them the fear of the demons. To great effect, probably too much in hindsight. Who knew what the consequences of your raid would have in the future...

Information Gathering: [4]
Fortunately, the humans you interrogated weren't unknowing peasants. You gathered a good deal of informations about the surrounding lands. You were located in the south-eastern regions of Fordania.

First off, there was the city of Eastarm, which was the main settlement of the surrounding regions. A fortress-like city with a massive protective wall, you suspected it may have served a decisive role in the past war you heard of. It served both as a center of power and a hub for trading and traveling. In general, any traveler going through eastern Fordania had to pass through Eastarm at some point.

Probably because of that, the number of noticeable villages here were rather scarce compared to western and northern Fordania.
Further in the south and close to the sea were the twin villages of Ilmer and Inmer. One of the few coastal villages to have withstood Cearn raids over the year, both due to the villagers hiring mercenaries to defend and train themselves.
A bit north, and close to Eastarm were the villages of Ebevine, Falica and Brim. These were all peaceful places thanks to the proximity of the city.
Further west was the village of Harpelio, known for being the birthplace of the twin human heroes Adenar and Lamine.

As for the landscape of the region you were located in consisted mostly of forests and some hills. If you continued west though, you would reach immense plains composing most of the center of Fordania. You could of course find some rivers descending from the Vaset Mountains in the far north.

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Gorra the Lich

Er, I rest for a bit?

[4] Enjoying an undisturbed rest, you finally felt renewed, "alive" even. Your new body had finally finished morphing, the useless flesh discarded and the bones repurposed to fit yourself. You were a bit taller than before possessing the Cyclops body, and looked like a smaller version of a skeletal Cyclops. +2hp

In that span, the ghost dissipated.

Allies :
-Great Skeletal Knight, Osuro [Essence2Abs]
> Worn battle axe

Spoiler: Gorra's Status (click to show/hide)

Newcomer

Eron the Ghost Musician
I've been keeping an eye on this thread for quite a while. Now that it's officially revived, I'll put up a sheet.

Name: Eron...something. He can't remember his last name.
Species: Ghost Musician
Appearance: Often, just an old trumpet in decent condition, hovering midair like some unknown force is holding it, even playing it.  Truly, he is a ghost with a head and arms, but they barely exist in this reality, only somewhat visible in the right conditions, such as fog.
Attributes:
HP 10
MP 10
Strength -1
Constitution 1
Power 1
Resistance 0
Intelligence -1
Individuality 0

Traits: Possesed Body- Being a ghost bound to a physical object, he is hard to his physically, and even hits to the trumpet would not deal too much damage.

Skills: Mystic Wisps- can conjure flaming wisps from his trumpet and control them. He can only have three out at a time, though.

An odd trumpeting sound is heard rising in the night. Some wonder if this abnormal noise is the result of the winds of the Copper Desert, or whispers from the Djinns of the sands.

If one were to follow the sound, he would first stumble upon an abandoned village. In this village invaded by the sands, a trumpet, floating. If one where to look closely, an ethereal form may be noticed...

You have been wandering in this Ashafan village for years, haunting the place where your once living self played for the passersby and merchants alike, hoping for a coin and a smile. There is always a curious numbness on your mind, and playing your trumpet seems to clear it a little bit.

Spoiler: Eron's Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:20:16 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: March 05, 2017, 12:12:50 am »

-reserved-
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 146