Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294591 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD - Turn 72 -With a Google Doc!-
« Reply #1965 on: February 28, 2017, 06:30:02 am »

"Good morning world." Heros sais, talking to noone in paticular.. He looks back at the others, it's time to go hunting. Heros tries to see if there any of them willing to hunt with him, maybe improve some of our relationships with those who we still don't know very well.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:22:52 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: February 28, 2017, 06:37:37 am »

No way that's stopping me.

Squelchy begins climbing the tree, doing his best to use his semi-adhesive outer layer to simply crawl up the surface. He aims to consume the fruit.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: February 28, 2017, 07:27:14 am »

((Woo! A wild Nakeen appeared! Good to see you alive and well.))

"Noble Sentinels, my companion is the High Archivist of Fordania's Great Library tasked with preserving history and a fellow seeker of knowledge who wants to find out about the truths of the world. I implore you to allow her passage."

Let's see if words work.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: February 28, 2017, 07:46:17 am »

Carefully leave if spotted pretend to be a scout for his army. Then find my way back to the tree people and tell them that an demon force has been destroyed but there is a massive demon that survived a massive explosion point blank
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: February 28, 2017, 08:21:09 am »

Ayyy, Nakéen, you're back!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: February 28, 2017, 09:43:49 am »

((omg its back  :o))

Explore the forest, try using telepathy to try to find other creatures in this place or to understand the voices. Maybe someone needs help? Another psychic bug?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: February 28, 2017, 11:23:50 am »

((Yay! You're back!))

... I'll wait for the summary.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: February 28, 2017, 12:49:41 pm »

((Now I have to recall where I was going with this character.))

Wait for perfect moment to use my favourite attack combo, ram and poison!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: February 28, 2017, 12:57:13 pm »

((Hurrah!))

"A wonderful suggestion! Very well, then, let us depart this place and settle our differences elsewhere."

Terrence takes the undead rider up on his offer, and leaves the dangerous, turmoiled battlefield alongside him.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:03:02 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: February 28, 2017, 01:09:50 pm »

((Welcome back Nakéen ! Happy to see you back :D ))

Stab the thorny monster with it's own appendage, twisting it around in its flesh.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: February 28, 2017, 09:55:47 pm »

Added Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER turn, that I forgot. I was quite thrilled realizing I accidentally choose a quite symbolic letter for the codename of past T946.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: February 28, 2017, 10:21:36 pm »

"I would have let you leave with your lives if you retreated. Now, I have run out of patience and mercy for you. You will die, and the world will not care."

"Rodents! If you seek food, you may have their corpses once they are dead. Attack me or my allies and you will share the fate of the Miraglions."

Have my blobs continue to devour the Miraglions from inside and out, targeting vital organs. Shift to Void form and kill the one that attacked me from the side, then go kill the one that attacked Brown if it isn't dead yet.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: March 01, 2017, 02:40:10 am »

Summary of the stories so far:

I - The main events:

The majority of our protagonists are operating at the border of the kingdom of Fordania, itself located to the South-West of the Ashafan kingdom.

Since the start of the stories, here are the main events that happened:
-a Fordanian extermination force was sent to the Elon Woods to purge it of monstrous presence. The resistance of the native Sylvarians was fierce, which combined with the apparition of an abnormal entity led to the defeat of a large part of the army.

-to the Ralao Mountains lies an entrance to the demonic realm, an immense underground territory controlled by the Neodaemonium. This massive association of demons, forming their own society have started invading the surface in the hopes of expanding their territory. A part of their forces is currently invading the Elon Woods.

-Essence, the substance allowing monsters to evolve seems to hold the key to all the abnormalities arising across the world. Be it for the power or the answers it can bring, all seek to make it their.

-

II - Ulkas storyline:
Ulkas started in the Ralao Mountains, purposeless and alone. After coming into contact with the dangerous wildlife of the surface, he met the dangerous yet enthralling Astrosa, a fellow demoness. Barely escaping alive thanks to a sudden display of his own powers, he vowed to become stronger to survive.

His wanderings led him to the ruined castle of the Valern kingdom. Here he met the lingering spirit of an ancient valernite knight, Dovarus. Through the exchange with the undead, Ulkas found new means to further his goals, and managed to trick a deity "Tinzakena the god of Lies and Truth", and steal enough power from it to emerge transformed.

He then left, clashing with Dahak, a curious skeleton on the way. A while later, in a curious coincidence he met once more the crimson demoness, Astrosa. Finding benefits and a kindred spirit in the other, they decided to ally to strengthen together. With their combined might, they first ravaged the village of Doro, fighting and defeating there a chosen warrior of Tinzakena. Moving further into human territory, they fought a curious yet powerful individual known as Fenia. Astrosa nearly lost her life in the fight, forcing both of them to reevaluate their own might.

They still decided to proceed into the Fordanian Kingdom, pursuing their quest for power. Power that will help them defeat Malderuine, and wrought change in the Neodaemonium.

-

III - Caedan storyline:
Caedan started as an amnesiac, lost vampire at the eastern border of Fordania. His first contact with humans reminded him that his monstrous origins made humans see him as a threat. Wandering and accumulating power by defeating the rising undead of the plains of Easenval, he eventually found his way to the village of Doro, which was under attack of a powerful, twisted animated armor.

Saving the life of the humans Ramas and Firande, he escaped from the accursed place. The strange reaction of Ramas to his vampiric blood left him intrigued, and they ended up traveling together as a strange trio. This night changed Caedan, as a curious dream reminded him of a past he couldn't remember. Now with a quest for his lost memories, he had a purpose.

Managing to move undetected among humans, they traveled to the city of Eastarm. Once Firande was healed, they left, not wishing to waste too much time there.

Following his instinct, Caedan eventually arrived to a strange area, where his memories seemed to resurface. He met a songstress named Vanare. The woman sought Caedan help for a task linked to ancient ruins, which he gladly accepted, hoping to find more clues.

Caedan managed to enter one of these ruins, with results far exceeding any of his expectations. The Levemite Library, vestige of an ancient country called Levem, revealed secrets about his past and the past of the world.

A crisis not unlike the current one destroyed the civilizations of the past, where there was no distinctions between humans and monsters. Maybe Caedan will find answers.

-

IV - Gray storyline:
Gray started in the valernite castle. Seeking adventure, he left with Brown, a trusted slimy friend. Together they went far and wide for slimes, fighting and meeting monsters of all kind. A naive yet hopeful individual, Gray seeks for friendship between monsters and humans. A foolish dream some say, but he won't let himself get fettered.

He ended up traveling with Glint, Vagush and Tirim. And is still with them at the moment. They went through many hardships, facing hostile monsters and humans. They are aware of the Radasar threat in the desert, and are currently traveling with a human and a golden Radasar.

-

V - Roeway storyline:
Roeway started in the demonic lands, looking to reach the surface. First nearly losing his life to the hostile wildlife, he was then pursued by demons. Managing to escape in time with fellow hell wolves, they set off for the surface.

But a tragedy happened, as weavers from the underground ambushed them, killing the she-wolf Gaverstep. After killing their assailants and mourning the loss of their comrades, they proceeded further, eventually reaching the fabled surface.

Heading off as a scout, Roeway noticed the demonic presence around the place, and met the resisting Sylvarians.

-

VI - T946 storyline:
T946 started in the Copper Desert. After waking up, he quickly came across a battle. Human hunters were fighting monsters, and he intervened to help the monsters. After the battle, he left silently, not before upgrading itself a bit.

He then fought a massive scorpion, earning the friendship of the Crustiliacs, scavenging crustaceans of the desert. He followed them to their nest, which was actually an ancient research center. Through exploration, he fought a Guard Golem, and met an artificial being who recognized him.

-

VII - Recent newcomers storylines:
Gorra the Lich left its tomb, accompanied with the skeletal warrior Osuro. After fighting a cyclops, they reached a curious tower.

Terrence the Bone Baron woke up in the midst of a sea of reanimated corpses. He has been fighting incessantly since accidentally disturbing an undead swordsman. He defeated an undead monstrosity thanks to a cursed sword, and still needs to find a way out.

Squelchy the Polyslime started in a dense forest, living carelessly. It saved a fellow slime from predatory slimes, and is now going to have the meal of its life.

Nox the Twisted Night Wretch awoke from a long, very long slumber. Leaving his lair only to find desolated land, he set out to find human presence. As of yet, only danger welcomed him. He is now fighting a thorny creature in dark woods.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: March 01, 2017, 02:56:33 am »

You actually forgot Dahak, who had gathered much clues to the Corruptors origins  ::)

And its time to bring war to humans! Mwahahah!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: March 01, 2017, 07:12:35 am »

Double back and run under the demon to try and confuse it.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146