Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294888 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10] - Now with a Google Doc ! -
« Reply #1650 on: September 01, 2016, 07:05:52 pm »

"Not to mention that close call we had with that big Radasars and his group earlier. We have bad experience with Radasars. So where are you headed, Kokaun?"

Talky stuff
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: September 01, 2016, 07:10:20 pm »

The Gods demand more blood KILL THE SPIDER

((also don't I get essence from killing the first spider))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: September 01, 2016, 07:16:59 pm »

The Gods demand more blood KILL THE SPIDER

((also don't I get essence from killing the first spider))
((Not dead yet, but you will once it is properly dead))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: September 01, 2016, 07:29:19 pm »

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem

I didn't actually realize that a turn happened, because somehow I apparently never got updated on it when it did. Does the 1 next to my current essence mean I can transform? I wasn't really keeping track of when people could or couldn't transform, because they all did so right away when they got the chance. Also I'm considering a couple things, both what monster to choose next if/when Oran bites the dust, and also using this same format for a game on another forum, would you be okay with me doing that?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: September 01, 2016, 07:30:25 pm »

groan... I Might as well head north...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: September 01, 2016, 07:32:11 pm »

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem

I didn't actually realize that a turn happened, because somehow I apparently never got updated on it when it did. Does the 1 next to my current essence mean I can transform? I wasn't really keeping track of when people could or couldn't transform, because they all did so right away when they got the chance. Also I'm considering a couple things, both what monster to choose next if/when Oran bites the dust, and also using this same format for a game on another forum, would you be okay with me doing that?
The [1] symbolizes all the Essence you accumulated. I will properly tell you when you can transform, don't worry.

As for the format, it would actually make me really happy to see someone else using it ! Proof that it is nicer on the eyes than the old spoiler-riddled one...

And of course, it's not like I own it or anything. I'm sure many used some format akin to this one before.
« Reply #1656 on: September 01, 2016, 07:47:01 pm »

Put the location of the constructs to memory and explore further

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: September 01, 2016, 07:54:54 pm »

The [1] symbolizes all the Essence you accumulated. I will properly tell you when you can transform, don't worry.

As for the format, it would actually make me really happy to see someone else using it ! Proof that it is nicer on the eyes than the old spoiler-riddled one...

And of course, it's not like I own it or anything. I'm sure many used some format akin to this one before.
Perhaps I should correct myself. What I meant was doing a similar GAME to this one, specifically Roll to Monster, Players make a monster using the same stat and character system, and transform with the same system, and use the RTD rolling system.

also, because I'm bored, I'm going to make and post that replacement monster sheet here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

as well as Orans turn:

Well, I suppose I may as well learn more.

Examine the tower closer

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: September 01, 2016, 07:58:36 pm »

Perhaps I should correct myself. What I meant was doing a similar GAME to this one, specifically Roll to Monster, Players make a monster using the same stat and character system, and transform with the same system, and use the RTD rolling system.

also, because I'm bored, I'm going to make and post that replacement monster sheet here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

as well as Orans turn:

Well, I suppose I may as well learn more.

Examine the tower closer

Aaaaah. Well, no problem to you making a similar game either ! It's actually great, looking forward to it :D

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: September 01, 2016, 09:22:40 pm »

im not in the turn? is it becaue there are many players? if so ill wait until there is a spot
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: September 01, 2016, 09:28:35 pm »

im not in the turn? is it becaue there are many players? if so ill wait until there is a spot
You are in the turn 69.06 !

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: September 01, 2016, 11:31:33 pm »

((Damn, Gaverstep is dead... And I was quite excited following adventures of hellwolves pack...

You are in the turn 69.06 !
Eh? No, I think you either missed or this part got cut. Searched for 'Ettin' with only one, initial find.

Also, Slime returns! Hooray!  :D

I realized that throughout all this game, Ulkas has been actually training his control skill along with strengthening it through transforms. Encounter with Chosen gave understanding of body mind and defences, monks let him study emotional control (which I want to try later with Astrosa consent)... This is great!))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: September 01, 2016, 11:41:13 pm »

Oh darn ! You are right, randomgenericusername isn't here !

For some reason I forgot to paste his part, correcting that as soon as I can.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: September 01, 2016, 11:56:00 pm »

The Unnamed Ettin (newcomer)
Please put me in the waitlist

Name: (unnamed, there arent many in existence and most are primitive)
Species: Ettin
Appearance: A two-headed giant, its heads tends to start arguing with himself a lot
Attributes:
HP 10
MP 10
STR 2
CON 0
POW 0
RES 0
INT -2
IND 0

Traits : Giant strength: Can wield or carry almost anything as a weapon

Skills : Charge: Sprints against his opponent and uses his weight as a weapon, tackling it (uses STR instead of POW, high damage but will hurt himself)

Preys have become scarce in the mountains you live in. For that reason, you decided to seek sustenance in lands unknown to you.

Right now, you are on the border of a cliff, gazing further ahead.
You see an immense wasteland, some small woods of charcoal-black trees and hills further in the horizon.
Behind you is the treacherous mountain you lived in, home to many monsters.

Spoiler: The Ettin's Status (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: September 02, 2016, 12:01:44 am »

Squelchy the Slime (Newcomer)
Ah screw it; I just can't stay away, but Durst just wasn't working for me.

Name: Squelchy
Species: Slime
Appearance: Green amorphous organism
Are you a green slime? (Oh. Just realized my idea wasn't original.)
Attributes: increase two stats by 1 and decrease two other stats by 1 (apart from HP or MP)
HP 10
MP 10
STR 1 -Strength : increase physical damage-
CON 1 -Constitution : increase physical resilience-
POW 0 -Power : increase special/magical damage-
RES 0 -Resistance : increase special/magical resilience-
INT -1 -Intelligence : increase your ability to submit others to your will-
IND -1 -Individuality : increase your ability to resist to others will-
note : attributes are just some kind of "indicative" property, their are no specific formulas or calculation behind them. (yet?)

Traits : Reformative: Slimes naturally slowly regenerate HP whilst in sunlight, or in a hot enough environment.

Skills : Pounce: The slime flings itself into the air and lands upon its opponent.

Green slimes, mysterious creatures thriving in nearly every possible biomes. You are peacefully crawling on the soil of some forest brimming with life.

You are feeling very well, the air is moist and you are digesting the remains of some sweet fruits that fell down there.

Spoiler: Squelchy's Status (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 146