Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294939 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10] - Now with a Google Doc ! -
« Reply #1530 on: June 17, 2016, 05:00:28 pm »

Oran simply brushes his hand against one of the other statues

I must have been like them, until not even very long ago...

he pulls the hand back, and looks at his palm and the large indentation in it, almost like a bowl, but with small holes along the rim

I am awake, and yet, I know nothing, not of where I am, not anything else, nothing but who I am, Oran, the flow of life.

He turns and looks out towards the forest surrounding him. and then, he sets out to explore the place in which he awoke

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: June 17, 2016, 05:09:52 pm »

((Whole week IRL was hectic as hell and this will continue for three more days at least. I'll wait until I can get enough time and inspiration to write a meaningful plan of conquest for Ulkas. Same goes for AlraOm from the other RTD, unfortunately.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: June 17, 2016, 05:11:30 pm »

((Whole week IRL was hectic as hell and this will continue for three more days at least. I'll wait until I can get enough time and inspiration to write a meaningful plan of conquest for Ulkas. Same goes for AlraOm from the other RTD, unfortunately.))
((Haha, I'm in the same case IRL-wise. Lot of stuff to take care of, and fewer time than usual.))
« Reply #1533 on: June 17, 2016, 11:53:16 pm »

Attempt to shoot the golem.... again

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 18, 2016, 07:52:10 pm »

Sub-Turn 69.01:

Roeway the Hell Wolf
We are in no condition to fight. Find somewhere to hide

Hide, if one member of the pack is discovered the rest is to attempt to ambush the demons

(GLORY OR DEATH. Knowing my luck I'm going to die)
Spoiler: Run for your life (click to show/hide)

-flashback- Gray the Metal Blob
Remember that one time as a young blob when I adventured through that one place in the Castle and found that really awesome thing that would become relevant in my current situation.
Spoiler: Flashback: The Stone (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Wait for them to leave then float out.
Spoiler: Mountainous Area (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
(:v!)

Dahak tries to put into perspective for a moment. To think that a single cabbage would cause this.

Ohks Goddasness! Is gotsha shave these idiohtss pberfor the giantsh dweebsh cccomes!

Dahak realizes broke a few teeth and his jaw is slightly unhinged by the fall. The vegetables are gone too.

First he throws Nihil's kinda flatenned self on his shoulder, he'll be ok, he has no bones or blood to worry about.
Then he very carefuly picks up Delinde. Jeez, this is a lot of blood, and Dahak has no idea of how death fairy biology works. He skipped that class in the magic university, he was too busy with practical necromancy.

Thrish ish bad, gotsa ged usss intdoorsh sumshall

Look for a place to hide. If someone was crazy enough to make a chalet in a land full of ghost jerks, then there's probably a farm or some cottage around here. If its already inhabited, scare the inhabitants away, we can be sorry about it later.
Spoiler: Now finally a map (click to show/hide)

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem
Oran simply brushes his hand against one of the other statues

I must have been like them, until not even very long ago...

he pulls the hand back, and looks at his palm and the large indentation in it, almost like a bowl, but with small holes along the rim

I am awake, and yet, I know nothing, not of where I am, not anything else, nothing but who I am, Oran, the flow of life.

He turns and looks out towards the forest surrounding him. and then, he sets out to explore the place in which he awoke
Spoiler: A Quest for Answers (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Attempt to shoot the golem.... again
Spoiler: The battle is over (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:49:27 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: June 18, 2016, 07:52:38 pm »

Sub-Turn 69.01 status:

Spoiler: Roeway the Hell Wolf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: June 18, 2016, 07:54:52 pm »

I Head to the West
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: June 18, 2016, 09:38:32 pm »

Dahak turns the map around, trying to make sense out of it.

Whasth da hellsh arresh deshe shings? Whoo evensh maed shis maps? Ish dis tha chaletsh? End whatsh up wid thise fings surroundings da middles thing?

Dahak ponders for a bit. Considering the layout of the map, trying to leave this place will take a while, specially now that the cart and the mule got sent to hell, and that Delinde and Nihil are about as integral as soggy bread. The mysterious thing in the middle of the map is the only thing thats somewhat close, even though Dahak has no idea what it is.

Dahak decides its better to risk it then just wandering around while an angry giant dweeb is on the prowl.

Go towards the middle map thing. Dream of the day Nihil will be somewhat useful.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: June 18, 2016, 11:23:54 pm »

Glint remembers when he found a particularly odd formation in the quartz wastes.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: June 19, 2016, 12:41:40 am »

Remember that time I went to ask the denizens of the castle about strange stones like the one I found. Oh, or that time I went on a different adventure to explore the bowels of the Castle and learned that piece of knowledge that is now relevant to me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: June 19, 2016, 04:40:48 am »

Find some place to rest

My leg is going to fall off if we have to run much more. Lets find a hiding place
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
« Reply #1541 on: June 19, 2016, 05:11:38 am »

I agree with that but I think the two ones should rest, I should rest myself as well. by the way, thanks for helping me, I don't think that I survive the fight, let alone win it without it

Thank the Crustiliacs then rest to restore HP and MP

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 19, 2016, 05:38:31 am »

Gaah!

Oran shouts in surprise and, almost something like pain, as the stone beast crashes into him.

RAAAGH!

and with a furious yell, he attempts to grab the statue and throw it to the ground

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 19, 2016, 06:56:58 am »

((Damn, I missed a turn.))

-flashback time-

"To see that much death during your childhood... It must've been hard on you."

Administer headpatting. Mostly to see what her reaction will be. Should be amusing.

-back to the future-

"A red figure with four wings? Perhaps it was a memory of your ancestor?"

Westwards, once again! To the place from my memories! And speaking of my memories, try to probe into them and figure out what/who the 'red figure with four wings' could be.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 23, 2016, 09:02:00 pm »

Sub-Turn 69.02:

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Head to the West
Spoiler: More Demons (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
Dahak turns the map around, trying to make sense out of it.

Whasth da hellsh arresh deshe shings? Whoo evensh maed shis maps? Ish dis tha chaletsh? End whatsh up wid thise fings surroundings da middles thing?

Dahak ponders for a bit. Considering the layout of the map, trying to leave this place will take a while, specially now that the cart and the mule got sent to hell, and that Delinde and Nihil are about as integral as soggy bread. The mysterious thing in the middle of the map is the only thing thats somewhat close, even though Dahak has no idea what it is.

Dahak decides its better to risk it then just wandering around while an angry giant dweeb is on the prowl.

Go towards the middle map thing. Dream of the day Nihil will be somewhat useful.
Spoiler: Strange Patterns (click to show/hide)

-flashback- Glint the Calcivore
Glint remembers when he found a particularly odd formation in the quartz wastes.
Spoiler: Memories of a Tragedy (click to show/hide)

-flashback- Gray the Metal Blob
Remember that time I went to ask the denizens of the castle about strange stones like the one I found. Oh, or that time I went on a different adventure to explore the bowels of the Castle and learned that piece of knowledge that is now relevant to me.

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Find some place to rest

My leg is going to fall off if we have to run much more. Lets find a hiding place
Spoiler: Some due rest (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
I agree with that but I think the two ones should rest, I should rest myself as well. by the way, thanks for helping me, I don't think that I survive the fight, let alone win it without it

Thank the Crustiliacs then rest to restore HP and MP
Spoiler: More due rest (click to show/hide)

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem
Gaah!

Oran shouts in surprise and, almost something like pain, as the stone beast crashes into him.

RAAAGH!

and with a furious yell, he attempts to grab the statue and throw it to the ground
Spoiler: Statue Wrestling (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
((Damn, I missed a turn.))

-flashback time-

"To see that much death during your childhood... It must've been hard on you."

Administer headpatting. Mostly to see what her reaction will be. Should be amusing.

-back to the future-

"A red figure with four wings? Perhaps it was a memory of your ancestor?"

Westwards, once again! To the place from my memories! And speaking of my memories, try to probe into them and figure out what/who the 'red figure with four wings' could be.
Spoiler: Faint memories (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:33:30 am by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 146