Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294942 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10] - Now with a Google Doc ! -
« Reply #1515 on: June 14, 2016, 01:06:30 pm »

Let failbird join in, I need to work on getting everything (My rtd included) back up to date.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: June 14, 2016, 01:44:51 pm »

((Dammit, you guys made me think that Nakeen posted the turn. But yeah, let Failbird in. His character looks interesting enough. And now that I look at your profile, you're new. So welcome to the forums, FNG.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: June 14, 2016, 01:47:29 pm »

((Dammit, you guys made me think that Nakeen posted the turn. But yeah, let Failbird in. His character looks interesting enough. And now that I look at your profile, you're new. So welcome to the forums, FNG.))
((Woops, sorry :P Turn will come out today though.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: June 14, 2016, 06:00:45 pm »

PTW this looks very interesting
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: June 15, 2016, 05:03:41 am »

((Something came up, I am delaying the turn to Thursday. Sorry for the wait !))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: June 15, 2016, 06:06:18 am »

Ok, just take note that I altered Oran's species into decrepit fountain golem, rather than just fountain golem, which will be his next stage unless something majorly unforeseen happens
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:49:33 am by Failbird105 »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: June 16, 2016, 05:11:17 am »

Ok, just take note that I altered Oran's species into decrepit fountain golem, rather than just fountain golem, which will be his next stage unless something majorly unforeseen happens
Noted. I will add you next turn :)

(Turn is halfway done, but I'm too tired to continue. See you tomorrow hopefully !)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: June 16, 2016, 02:29:33 pm »

Turn 69:
DAY -Early Morning-

The sun is rising, but the cloudy sky prevents its light from reaching the land.
A gray and gloomy day begins.
This is morning.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Taking on a whole town might be foolish, especially when we don't need most of its inhabitants, who would only get in the way. So, how about attacking a village to draw town guards there?.."

Ulkas continued to explain his idea to Astrosa. As their previous experience has shown, normal humans can't gather enough courage to even die properly. But if they can't use courage, its possible to rely on their fear. If two demons destroy a village just beneath the walls, with survivors fleeing to the gates and panicking townsfolk, guards would have no choice but to send a probing party to see if they could rout the demons, or if those are simply first scouts of invading army. Next would be destroying this party and seeing if their strength is enough to move onto bigger targets.

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Howl back to them "I ran into a acid spitting jerk" He growls "May I join your pack I may be injured but I am a strong fighter."

Find somewhere to rest after doing my best to wipe the acid off follow the pack if they know a spot and want to let me join
Spoiler: Demons ! (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Blame me and my hubris for this

go behind the Crustiliacs and take a potshot at the golem with the crossbow
Spoiler: Aim for the legs (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
Wait for them to act hostile to me while "playing dead" if they do act hostile, Turn 'em into Dust.
Spoiler: Dump Hole (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"What does it feel like to be a monster? I live. I survive. I kill. I eat. I think. I feel. I don't think it's that much different from humans. Although there's probably more killing involved. Since most of the world wants to kill you. You humans can be awfully aggressive, you know?"

"My life? In the recent years, it was most likely a never-ending struggle to survive yet another day. Now, I simply wander the world, without any real goal aside from learning my past."

"I do not remember having a family. Perhaps I had one. Perhaps I didn't. What memories I have are mere flashes of what happened before."

"Friends... I think I had them. Humans and monsters alike. Back when they were able to live in peace. How many years ago was that? Decades? Centuries? Millennia? I do not know."

"Enough about me. You're an interesting one. To see so much gruesome death and still be fine. Even a seasoned warrior could break if he saw people slaughtered like that. Such a strength of the mind is hard to find among the peasantry."

Continue chatting if Firande still wants to talk about something. Otherwise, time-skip until my companions are rested up and resume the journey.

((Whoa, that's a lot of words I just wrote. I think I'm getting better at this RP-ing thing.))

Dahak the Fear Lord
((AHHHHHH))

AHHHHHH

AHHHHHH try to not break every bone upon landing, use nihil to cushion your fall.
Spoiler: Crash Landing (click to show/hide)

Oran the Decrepit Fountain Golem

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Snehk, Durst, Gray and Glint are on hold, as we need to wait for the Humans action in the other RTD. To pass time, they are free to state an action they may have done in the past. Something benign, like talking, looking for something, etc...
This will be some sort of flashback arc.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:59:13 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: June 16, 2016, 09:55:43 pm »

Turn 69 annex
Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metalslinger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Roeway the Hell Wolf (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: June 16, 2016, 09:56:37 pm »

(sorry for the wait !)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: June 17, 2016, 12:23:48 am »

We are in no condition to fight. Find somewhere to hide

Hide, if one member of the pack is discovered the rest is to attempt to ambush the demons

(GLORY OR DEATH. Knowing my luck I'm going to die)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: June 17, 2016, 01:03:42 am »

Remember that one time as a young blob when I adventured through that one place in the Castle and found that really awesome thing that would become relevant in my current situation.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:15:59 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: June 17, 2016, 05:44:24 am »

I'm not going to have Internet access for most of the day today, so I'll post what Oran does whenever I get back(which should be around 3:50)

Also if anybody is wondering, I based Oran directly on the character of the same name from Darksiders, so he looks like this
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 06:05:00 am by Failbird105 »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: June 17, 2016, 06:48:03 am »

I Wait for them to leave then float out.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: June 17, 2016, 11:32:08 am »

(:v!)

Dahak tries to put into perspective for a moment. To think that a single cabbage would cause this.

Ohks Goddasness! Is gotsha shave these idiohtss pberfor the giantsh dweebsh cccomes!

Dahak realizes broke a few teeth and his jaw is slightly unhinged by the fall. The vegetables are gone too.

First he throws Nihil's kinda flatenned self on his shoulder, he'll be ok, he has no bones or blood to worry about.
Then he very carefuly picks up Delinde. Jeez, this is a lot of blood, and Dahak has no idea of how death fairy biology works. He skipped that class in the magic university, he was too busy with practical necromancy.

Thrish ish bad, gotsa ged usss intdoorsh sumshall

Look for a place to hide. If someone was crazy enough to make a chalet in a land full of ghost jerks, then there's probably a farm or some cottage around here. If its already inhabited, scare the inhabitants away, we can be sorry about it later.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 146