Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295001 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1455 on: June 02, 2016, 02:44:17 am »

((Nakéen, you confused Jarod and Loeso when giving results. Also, I'll update player status in the docs ASAP. Real is a bit hectic now.))
((Oh right, thanks for pointing that out ! Corrected !))

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 02, 2016, 06:36:52 am »

Rest. Maybe ask Vagush more about the Radasars, since we do not, in fact, know much about them.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 02, 2016, 07:24:59 am »

While some peace and quiet is nice, all this infinite flow of inconclusiveness is annoying.

So uh, now that everyone is fine and we haven't come up with anything, I think we should prob leave. Mysterious chalet of mystery will remain mysterious for another day.

This is disappointing, but hey, at least everyone is rested, and Dahak is still curious about that omnious smoke in the distance. It has prob dispersed by now, though.

He does wonder, though. Do death fairies need to eat? I mean, Delinde seems to have an ungodly obsession about apple pie. Fairies have always been annoying spirits, so Dahak doesnt doubt she has prob stolen a few out of unsuspecting peasant windows more then a few times.

Depart from chalet. Get back on the cart and continue traveling. At least Nihil isn't naked anymore.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 02, 2016, 02:00:50 pm »

Ally with AAUA against humans, strenghten it by unlife aura.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: June 03, 2016, 04:23:33 am »

(Expect next turn tomorrow, RL is keeping me busy)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 03, 2016, 10:13:51 pm »

Sub-Turn 68.06:

Durst the Rock Seer
Durst strokes the rock mole.

"Such a viewpoint will only breed death and war. I understand where you are coming from, but disapprove. Monsters and humans are not so different.

Shall we prepare to travel?
"

Durst is ready to travel.... once he gets out of the hole.
Spoiler: Sorry for shortness (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"Perhaps Firande has monster blood as well? No other explanation makes sense."

Make sure nothing bad happens to my companions. Explain whatever needs to be explained.

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
Rest and heal.
Rest. Maybe ask Vagush more about the Radasars, since we do not, in fact, know much about them.
Spoiler: Some explanations (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
"Hello, Could you move out of the Way somewhat, I'm Traveling this way."
If the Spider thing doesn't Respond or acts Hostilely to me I try for a detour, If not... Engage in Conversation.
Spoiler: Spiders have souls too (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Evac while swearing

(The dice want to kill me)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
I rear up and try to slam down on Garm with my superior size and weight, attempting to pin him as quickly as possible without killing them.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
Ulkas nods solemnly, sharing Astrosa grief:

"Though I didn't knew them in life, I'll make sure to remember their names. They were brave and desperate enough to stand against Malderuine and to save you from his grasp. And you, in turn, saved my life more than once since our meeting... I'll make sure that Malderuine suffers when the time comes."

He paused a bit, looking over the nodus and tree growing in its center.

"... Say, Astrosa, what do you see here? I'm sure that this tree-creature serves as a power accumulator, yet I'm not certain if it is a biological construct, mindless monster or intelligent being."

If the tree attacks, observe its actions and act accordingly: acid it or try to body-control. If it is intelligent, inquire it about why it grows here and how can it access nodus power. If neither, study it and try to learn its purpose and how it attracts power.
Spoiler: Speaking with a tree (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Block the armored golem attack with the shield them taser it

Dahak the Fear Lord
While some peace and quiet is nice, all this infinite flow of inconclusiveness is annoying.

So uh, now that everyone is fine and we haven't come up with anything, I think we should prob leave. Mysterious chalet of mystery will remain mysterious for another day.

This is disappointing, but hey, at least everyone is rested, and Dahak is still curious about that omnious smoke in the distance. It has prob dispersed by now, though.

He does wonder, though. Do death fairies need to eat? I mean, Delinde seems to have an ungodly obsession about apple pie. Fairies have always been annoying spirits, so Dahak doesnt doubt she has prob stolen a few out of unsuspecting peasant windows more then a few times.

Depart from chalet. Get back on the cart and continue traveling. At least Nihil isn't naked anymore.
Spoiler: Front car is a truck (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Cursed Illusion Weaver
Ally with AAUA against humans, strenghten it by unlife aura.
Spoiler: Not so dumb undeads (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:48:50 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 03, 2016, 10:15:23 pm »

Sorry for the shortness of some turns. A mix of lack of inspiration and tiredness.

Will prioritize those turns ! (Durst, Caedan, ZoomochScoomtarto)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: June 03, 2016, 10:22:39 pm »

((So you set us up to meet your characters from the other RTD? Seems like it'd be neat if we teamed up, but that might be confusing across two threads with different GMs. Plus, I can't do anything because Gray is asleep. Also, in regards to the Elemental Energy thing, is that free trait/skill one you make, or one I make?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: June 03, 2016, 10:33:58 pm »

((So you set us up to meet your characters from the other RTD? Seems like it'd be neat if we teamed up, but that might be confusing across two threads with different GMs. Plus, I can't do anything because Gray is asleep. Also, in regards to the Elemental Energy thing, is that free trait/skill one you make, or one I make?))
((I didn't intend to do it, but the other GM took the lead. So why not.
To prevent confusion, the actions of the "Human" will be detailed properly, so don't worry.
Concerning Elemental Energy, you will get to choose a free Elemental Trait and associated Skill. I will also roll a dice, depending on it, you may end up unstable bi-elemental / stable uni-elemental / stable bi-elemental

edit: If you can't choose or lack inspiration, I will fill in the blanks.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: June 03, 2016, 10:39:06 pm »

"I plan to keep it, and so I shall. If you have a quarrel, then you ask Hertomal. Do you think he would turn down the opportunity to see this young one develop?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: June 03, 2016, 10:39:07 pm »

Might as Well Follow 'em Through.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: June 03, 2016, 10:51:56 pm »

"You two wanted to ally with humans, right? This looks like a second chance to me."

Grey looks human-ish, right? Ask him to approach and attempt contact with the humans. Assuming he agrees, stand by and mesmerize anyone who starts getting rowdy.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: June 03, 2016, 11:05:52 pm »

Stormslayer would Mindwipe Garm in preparation for his plan. Provided it succeeded, he would then order Garm to make his troops surrender.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:19:28 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: June 03, 2016, 11:17:08 pm »

((But I want all of them! I was already thinking of an Elemental Body trait, was gonna name it like Sunsteel Body or Cold Iron Body or something depending on the elements I got, but with that I could do Prismetal Body. If I could only choose two, I guess I'd stick with Shadow/Light, since those seem unique somewhat. Maybe Twilight Mythril. I could be like Yin and Yang. But my associated skill would be easy, just adding on effects or properties/abilities to the bullets Gray shoots. Or I could go with Earth to make another skill that relies on STR instead of POW. Was gonna go with Adamantine body if I chose Earth.))

"Zzz...huh? More humans? Oh, a human and monster? Maybe this one will be easier since they seem to be getting along. And maybe his monster buddy could translate. I feel like the humans from earlier didn't quite understand us."

Go greet the human/monster pair. Call out to them as I approach.

"Hi human, and monster I don't know! I'm Gray. I'm friendly. Can we please not fight? Maybe we could even be friends! You want to join us at the oasis over there? They won't eat you, I promise."

((Naiveté returns!))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:21:54 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1469 on: June 03, 2016, 11:24:39 pm »

"You will order your men to surrender, or I will strip you of your will and make you kill them, helpless to do anything but watch as I control your very being."
Stormslayer would attempt to intimidate the general into ordering a surrender. Failing that, He would Mindwipe Garm in preparation for his backup plan.
I dug up some turn and :
Turn 64: Everyone bar Coptic
...You answer you will use a special ability from your kin to extract information. No physical torture is needed.
With a loud buzzing, you begin Mindwiping the human, and his rebellious gaze progressively turns into a dull and empty one. He will stay under your doctrine for a little while.

So you ask him with the help of Arbos as an interpret the location of their settlements and defenses...
[/size]
[/spoiler]
Sorry, you can't communicate with humans ! :/
When you mindwipe, you can give them orders through the Hive Mind Link, but you can't understand them. I didn't know you would try to "speak" to Garm.

((But I want all of them! I was already thinking of an Elemental Body trait, was gonna name it like Sunsteel Body or Cold Iron Body or something depending on the elements I got, but with that I could do Prismetal Body. If I could only choose two, I guess I'd stick with Shadow/Light, since those seem unique somewhat. Maybe Twilight Mythril. I could be like Yin and Yang. But my associated skill would be easy, just adding on effects or properties/abilities to the bullets Gray shoots. Or I could go with Earth to make another skill that relies on STR instead of POW. Was gonna go with Adamantine body if I chose Earth.))
((Mmh, I will ponder on that ! Give me a moment...))
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 146