Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295094 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1395 on: May 25, 2016, 05:55:46 am »

Durst smacks both the aggressive mole and Vanessa, hard, in an attempt to redirect the fury of their attack. He figures it is better that they try to kill him than each other.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 25, 2016, 06:32:45 am »

Exhausting himself once more Roeway found a new hiding spot to rest in.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 25, 2016, 06:39:31 am »

Hmm... Digging streight up might be a good idea right about now...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 25, 2016, 08:35:13 am »

Dahak feels they're lost, though its hard to tell when all he can see is cabbages.
Its like they didn't actualy go anywhere. Maybe Delinde is so incompetent at being a farmgirl that she can't actualy drive the cart. Dahak realizes she'll probably need a more solid grasp on what direction she should be going. Maybe a landmark?

Dahak pokes his head out of of his vegetable fortress and looks around, noticing what seems to be smoke in the distance, maybe from a recent fire. Its the closest thing to a landmark around, if a temporary one.

Delinde is probably the second worst actress Dahak has ever seen. The first was, of course, Carlotta, the mage school's prostitute turned student, who frequently tried to demonstrate her magistral grasp on the art of disguise magic. Good old Carlotta, too bad she died in an accident when she tried to pick up clients in town while transformed into a male orc.
Anyway, Delinde will probably be fine. At worst, she'll seem semi retarded, which is not an uncommon thing among secluded farmfolk, it seems.

Looking more carefuly at nihil, Dahak realizes that nobody will probably believe he has a weird skin condition, unless said conditions happens to be some sort of really advanced stage of gangrene and post mortis putrefaction that turns people into black jelly.

Eventualy they find a chalet on the hills. It seems, uh, oddly conveniently placed?

Uh, this looks fine, but what kind of idiot would live here? It also seems decently stocked too. WELP, its a place, so we'll use it.

Acquire map, rest, then try to explore the chalet
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:30:19 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 25, 2016, 08:37:47 am »

((Also, we have a pretty decent chance to meet Dahak or Caedan/Snehk (bit unsure of the latter two). All stage 3. Hehehe...))
((If you plan to attack Caedan should you meet him, please consider this warning - Caedan is good at magic. Astrosa doesn't really do well against magic. Please connect the dots and find another target.))

"Fifteen against three? How brave! The odds would be in your favor if not for the fact that I enjoy using magic. Ramas, protect Firande. I'll thin out their numbers."

Take flight and begin impalement. Focus on the slingers first. Use Mist Form should I be unable to dodge anything painful-looking flying at me.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 25, 2016, 08:54:42 am »

((Also, we have a pretty decent chance to meet Dahak or Caedan/Snehk (bit unsure of the latter two). All stage 3. Hehehe...))
((If you plan to attack Caedan should you meet him, please consider this warning - Caedan is good at magic. Astrosa doesn't really do well against magic. Please connect the dots and find another target.))
((To make this clear: I don't have plans against any of the currently active players, nor I want to murder any of them (Dahak included, though he interests my character much more). Still, encounters with players always yield interesting results and spice things up, so I'm fully for them to happen.

As for magical strength... True, Astrosa isn't good with magic. Yet if we take hypothetical combat between her and a mage, on average rolls for both parties, it won't matter much, since mages have weak physical stats. In encounter with Fenia, both sides had extremely good and extremely bad rolls same time, which was the reason both for Fenia's death and Astrosa wounding.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
« Reply #1401 on: May 26, 2016, 04:34:32 am »

Go into the room with dead magical constructs and attempt to parts to repair left arm and upgrade myself with (an decent sized shield might help)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 26, 2016, 09:35:03 am »

"It is of no concern, the goal was to open the gate, and we have done it!"
He would stop a short distance from the fort, ready his wings and attempt to Distort the magi inside. He would also reach out to the nearby Sylvarian's minds with his adaptive mentality to further boost it's power.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:37:05 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: May 26, 2016, 12:30:31 pm »

"We're under attack! Glint, wake up! The Radasars are coming! Everything blew up!"

Try to heal and keep an eye on the Radasars.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 26, 2016, 01:35:33 pm »

Resuming my plan from the April (or was it March? I've got so many things I wanted but forgot to do...), I present you work-in-progress: Roll to Monster: Stories (Google Docs Excel file). It's still far from finished, but I've laid foundation and finally found format I'm fine working with. Currently, you may only comment, but I can change this later, if my interest or semi-free time suddenly disappear.

Some questions:
1) Is such scripting satisfactory?
2) What should I add later? Approximate Excel-map, companions, important NPCs, bestiary and player sheets come in mind.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 26, 2016, 01:43:28 pm »

((Woah, that's awesome. As for the questions: 1 - It's fine for me. 2 - All of your suggestions seem pretty good. Good enough that I'm not sure what to suggest myself.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 26, 2016, 01:51:06 pm »

((Woah that's great ! It will really lighten my load a lot. I will post the NPC sheet tomorrow then, so that you can use them a little.
I have nearby all NPC data (Name, Turn Met, Short Backstory) stored in a file at home. It should help you a lot.))

edit:
1. Yep, such scripting is great !
2. All that you mentioned is pretty good. Mainly NPC sheet, as it would add depth to the world

edit2: You are doing God's work Sarrak, many thanks ! If I could write on it though, it would greatly speed up the process :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:07:14 pm by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 26, 2016, 02:58:22 pm »

You are doing God's work Sarrak, many thanks ! If I could write on it though, it would greatly speed up the process :D
I meant to do it ages ago, really... As for editing rights, PM me or add comment in the document while authorized, so I may allow you to work :P

Note though, that your original punctuation might not survive my edits.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 26, 2016, 03:05:42 pm »

You are doing God's work Sarrak, many thanks ! If I could write on it though, it would greatly speed up the process :D
I meant to do it ages ago, really... As for editing rights, PM me or add comment in the document while authorized, so I may allow you to work :P

Note though, that your original punctuation might not survive my edits.
Alright, commented on Ulkas page. And no problem for the punctuation :P

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 26, 2016, 04:45:41 pm »

:v I'll be compiling Dahak's adventures per turn, and either insert the comentaries myself or send you a compreehensive list so you can add it. Pretty damn cool idea.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 146