Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295219 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1350 on: May 21, 2016, 06:09:38 pm »

(What about my attack on the fort?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: May 21, 2016, 06:22:46 pm »

What the. Where is it ? I wrote it though.
I will correct it once I get home, I can't right now

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: May 21, 2016, 06:31:24 pm »

Find a hole to hide in and sleep
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: May 21, 2016, 06:40:49 pm »

((Also, look at Dahak's turn. It was cut short for some reason.

As for Ulkas past... It's a bit complicated. While I'm sure that he wandered for quite a time when I "got control", he is surprisingly knowledgeable about demonic society as a whole, its hierarhy and more interesting facts... If the theory about past memory-wipe is right, then it's safe to assume that Ulkas was somewhere not too far from the top. And either regressed, fell out of favor, or saved himself after some interdemonic battle to live a life of seclusion. So, advisor, overseer, spy, confidant, tactitian and some other backgrounds may apply.

If the theory is wrong, then it's safe to assume a hermit lifestyle after fleeing the ever-changing Hell hierarchy or a specific task given to him (like watching for external threats), which he forgot when regaining his personality.

In any case, he has no direct information about current situation at Ralao Mountains and may only hypothise, so information about 'emerging demonic society' is much needed.

Astrosa is so two-sided sometimes... Its both creepy and endearing.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: May 21, 2016, 06:55:06 pm »

Ulkas signed in relief. Not only Astrosa forgave him, she also listened to his words. Of course, questioning part went a bit different from what he envisioned, since first question was meant to take Astrosa mind off the second one, but it worked out in the end - well, mostly.

"I, too, think that revenge would be rushed now. But this does not prevent us from sharing information and planning ahead, so that we'll arrive prepared in the end, isn't it? So, let's begin with this 'emerging demonic society' thing. When I were in Hell last time, this term was yet to be used. Can you tell me more about it?.

((Also, Nakéen, which stage you inted Malderuine the Second to be? Surely, he is not from the top ten hierarchs of Hell?))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:09:21 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: May 21, 2016, 06:57:05 pm »

Sub-Turn 67.03: Yet another memory lapse

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
Having interrogated the stranger, he would decide to let off, but keep an eye on them and order the sylvarians to bind his legs."I have no reason to kill you unless you intend to hinder us. That said, I am not taking my chances with letting you go until after the battle."
commense the plan, ordering the puppet soldier to head to the base requesting entry before feigning unconsciousness.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: May 21, 2016, 06:58:57 pm »

((Also, look at Dahak's turn. It was cut short for some reason.

As for Ulkas past... It's a bit complicated. While I'm sure that he wandered for quite a time when I "got control", he is surprisingly knowledgeable about demonic society as a whole, its hierarhy and more interesting facts... If the theory about past memory-wipe is right, then it's safe to assume that Ulkas was somewhere not too far from the top. And either regressed, fell out of favor, or saved himself after some interdemonic battle to live a life of seclusion. So, advisor, overseer, spy, confidant, tactitian and some other backgrounds may apply.

If the theory is wrong, then it's safe to assume a hermit lifestyle after fleeing the ever-changing Hell hierarchy or a specific task given to him (like watching for external threats), which he forgot when regaining his personality.

In any case, he has no direct information about current situation at Ralao Mountains and may only hypothise, so information about 'emerging demonic society' is much needed.

Astrosa is so two-sided sometimes... Its both creepy and endearing.))
((Oh right. I didn't notice the thing with Dahak turn... Strange. I'm correcting this too. It seems I accidentally erased a portion of the turn when I copy pasted. Somehow))

Edit: Turn corrected. Checked again, and everything should be there, I hope. If anything disappeared again, tell me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:03:34 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: May 21, 2016, 07:04:23 pm »

((Also, Nakéen, which stage you inted Malderuine the Second to be? Surely, he is not from the top ten hierarchs of Hell?))
((He IS !))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: May 21, 2016, 07:08:21 pm »

((He IS !))
((Ahah. Silly me. Thinking he was 'just' in the first hundred... Oh well, seems like I really need to study spacewarping to send his limbs into an outer dimension.

Is it possible to take traits for casting spells through INT / (POW+INT)/2? I'd take them en masse before going against Malderuine...))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: May 21, 2016, 07:58:30 pm »

Now is the chance! I surge forward, using my adrenaline rush to boost me further and tackle the medic before dragging them off, dead or alive. I mentally give the soldier orders to remain unconscious until dark, and then get the gates open again provided he is still alive.
(Ashbloom is not present.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:03:59 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
« Reply #1360 on: May 21, 2016, 11:52:45 pm »

I think that i ought run away

Flee from the armored golem

((15 - 3 does not equal 10, the answer is 12))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: May 22, 2016, 02:08:27 am »

((15 - 3 does not equal 10, the answer is 12))
((Indeed. Changed accordingly))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 22, 2016, 02:31:16 am »

Disappearance, help humans at left, them attack front enemy forces from the flank (claw attacks).

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 22, 2016, 03:21:41 am »

"All the humans we've met so far have tried to fight us. Maybe there are some good ones out there, but we'll never find out if we aren't strong enough to fight the bad ones. But speaking of getting stronger, my other half found some multicolored crystals in the vein. Maybe we can get essence from those. I'll try to bring some back."

If there are plenty of crystals, eat my fill, then Engulf some of them to carry back to the others. Don't digest the crystals I engulfed, though. If there aren't many, eat a couple then Engulf the rest and head back to the group. Preferably by eating through the dirt to them. Or overland, if it's clear.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 22, 2016, 04:09:37 am »

((I wonder what happened to that 'monster disguising as a human' (that was most likely a vampire) back in Doro Village. Why was it there? Was it just to feed on some humans? Or did it have anything to do with the part-vampire Ramas (who didn't exist as an actual NPC at that time, but that is not important)?))

As they distance themselves from the guard post, Caedan quietly talks to Ramas, so that no one else hears. "As much as I'd love to stay here for a while and observe humans, I'd rather not have any more close calls like that. Do you have anything you'd like to do here or shall we head out?"

If Ramas would like to do something while we're still in Eastarm, we do that. If not, we're back to going west.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 146